If You Ask Fighter Pilots This Question

This is the section for all general discussions.
Dre_87

If You Ask Fighter Pilots This Question

Post by Dre_87 »

If you ask fighter pilots what are the lighting signatures and patterns of military aircraft that would allow you to identify it from the ground like I did online on the airwarriors.com forum for Navy and Marine pilots and people wanting to become one, they will instantly just start talking mad shit to you, accusing you of being Chinese or a terrorist who just wants to shoot down planes, and saying things that like they are really good at killing fuckwads like you from the air..ha..
chief

Re: If You Ask Fighter Pilots This Question

Post by chief »

yes the military are heavily indoctrinated with paranoid delusions of war, it's all in their head, and it's needed to turn them into unquestioning ruthless killers on command
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

chief wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:48 pm yes the military are heavily indoctrinated with paranoid delusions of war, it's all in their head, and it's needed to turn them into unquestioning ruthless killers on command
Yeah that's true but also a country should probably still have at least like a basic military for defense and so that other countries don't get any ideas to try nothing.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

Dude it was some funny ass shit in kind of a sick way, I started fucking with them back, saying stuff like 'I think that my new Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle is wanting to take down something good tonight.'..and then this guy told me actually the lighting signature of a particular cargo plane, and I just thanked him for it and made a joke that like 'I think that those things can't dodge a .50 BMG now can they..especially if you like lead the target..'..Then the guy started saying that we're good at killing fuckwads from the air and that if you shoot at it and it shoots back it's military, if you shoot it and it doesn't shoot back it might be military.' and that either way you're gonna be dead soon. I responded back 'Thanks for the tip, I guess that we'll just have to find out won't we..I must warn you though, in some places I'm known as the Russian Rambo..'..and at that point they just straight up permanently banned me from the forum, ha..
chief

Post by chief »

lol ok russian rambo. you have to be careful with that kind of language though, even if joking, you could end up on the top of some list, if you're not already lol
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

Maybe with the lists, hasn't really affected my life so far though but I'm sure that I'm on some already with the stuff I've been posting.
chief

Post by chief »

no doubt. is there a suspicious van parked outside your house that drives off when you go near it? lol
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

chief wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:13 pm no doubt. is there a suspicious van parked outside your house that drives off when you go near it? lol
Yeah like when you think like every FedEx van is spying on you or something. I've actually had a military helicopter turn a spotlight on me at night in 2010, no bullshit, it flew overhead and the light wasn't on, but then it turned that light directly onto me and my friend, and it definitely wasn't a police helicopter either..
chief

Post by chief »

maybe they are trying to rattle you. just be yourself, ignore them until they find the balls to make serious contact, if they ever will, and they might not. bunch of pervs really.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

At the end of highschool I was actually trying to become like a Marine officer at one point and to fly jets, didn't really pan out, furthest I got was doing some physical fitness tests down at the Military Entrance Processing Center or MEPS, pullups, pushups, 3 mile run..I don't really care anymore about this but instead of becoming a pilot I sort of turned out to be more like some sort of alcoholic and drug addict degenerate or something. Whatever though this world sucks, sometimes it can kind of be fun I guess or engaging. Later on in my late 20's even I was thinking of joining the Navy to just try to go into some computer stuff there and hopefully get a decent career out of it, and even went to talk to the recruiter too who actually turned out to be this black dude I went to highschool with too.