If You Ask Fighter Pilots This Question

This is the section for all general discussions.
Dre_87

Re: If You Ask Fighter Pilots This Question

Post by Dre_87 »

Dude..can I actually try to call upon the power of this forum real quick to try to ask for a huge favor? It'll probably even be fun too..Can you guys go to that airwarriors.com link and then click Forums, and then find the thread that's called 'Military Lighting Signatures' and tell me what it says right now because I've been permanently banned from that forum and can't see it. If you click on that thread you will probably read some of the most hilariously funny and fucked up stuff that you've ever read in your entire life..
chief

Post by chief »

use a free web proxy bro. one with cookies and javascript enabled. there's thousands out there. sign up to the forum with a new email address and log on via a proxy.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

chief wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:10 pm use a free web proxy bro. one with cookies and javascript enabled. there's thousands out there. sign up to the forum with a new email address and log on via a proxy.
You a smart mothafucka!..lol..thanks man..I'll keep that in mind.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

chief wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:52 pm
Dre_87 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:50 pmmy brain and liver are made out of iron..
lol yes, that's what turns blood red isn't it

although some would say it's a problem for the lymphatic system, the interstitial fluid responsible for detox, rather than the blood
It's an expression and half joke to talk about the sheer strength and power and tenacity of my organs.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I think I know how to get rid of the demons now too, gotta have like a thousand-watt fucken force field..
chief

Post by chief »

what demons?
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

You better watch your back dude because we are really good at killing fuckwads like you from the air...lmfao..j/k.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

chief wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:30 pmwhat demons?
The negative astral entities kind, also psychic attacks exist too, these voices straight up talk shit and call you things like a bitch, pussy, fag or something and these 'voices' are seriously not coming from you, it's actually a whole nother massive conspiracy rabbithole you can get into..
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I could've just like told some of those fighter pilots online there that like must be easy to be killing people from like 30,000 feet with bombs, pussy..lol, nah but it's whatever..
chief

Post by chief »

Dre_87 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:02 pmpsychic attacks exist too
i don't fear such things
Dre_87 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:02 pmthese voices straight up talk shit and call you things like a bitch, pussy, fag or something and these 'voices' are seriously not coming from you, it's actually a whole nother massive conspiracy rabbithole you can get into..
that's radio tricks, sometimes assisted by implant, sometimes not. not sure about protecting yourself with 'forcefields' either, but some of these targetted people have reported that wearing thick insulation around the head shuts off these noises and helps them sleep. jesse ventura did a good episode or two on it, in his 'conspiracy theories' investigation series (which contained a ton of truth)