What To Do Now..

This is the section for all general discussions.
SeeD_Command

Re: What To Do Now..

Post by SeeD_Command »

Dre_87 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:15 pm I just turned 35 but have like the mind of a tired old man by now, I felt like I might've lived like several lifetimes worth of pain at this point too, but I also don't want to be like a victim about it ever, and want to actually be victorious in the end hopefully. I was thinking before that like if I just started right now at this very moment, and just looked at like all of the realm of possibility of every possible action that I could take from this point forwards, and that if I played it right that I could probably make like 6 figures..
Yea, like 6 figures selling smack yo, if you only like play it right...Keep like advertising your intentions!! I'm sure it will like all work out for you and you will likely be victorious.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

SeeD_Command wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:03 pm
Dre_87 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:39 am
garrettabc wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:04 am I don’t have any advice in this area.
Yeah it looks like I'm kind of on my own on this one, I was a stupid motherfucker and fucked my life up pretty bad 6 years ago with one decision done out of anger or stupidity or both, I don't even know what the hell came over me to cause me to do that, it was almost like my mind was like hijacked by demons or something for a bit..

But I'm gonna keep fighting, there's no other choice, this is what I want my tombstone to say..

'Got a .38 special with a hollow-point slug, I ain't ever goin' down, fuck the world I'm a thug..'

Badass as fuck..
Grow the fuck up!! Nobody thinks your badass. And To be honest, that epitaph is lame as fuck!!
Yeah you're probably right, I'm really sorry..I just can't do this anymore bro, I think that something bad just happened for me, I regret alot of things that I've said and done.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I don't know what the hell I'm doing anymore bro this is not good at all, I think that something possibly even life changing might have happened to me.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I'm really sorry for alot of things I've said and done now, I was really stupid and don't really know what the hell I was thinking.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I'm like a really different person at all and don't know why I was even saying those things before, I'm really sorry..I don't really even know what to say, and if people hate me at this point I'm not even mad, I just don't really know what the hell that I'm doing anymore.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I just seem to keep on fucking everything up over and over again.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I'm really trying my best here here and it doesn't seem to be working..I hope that at least God has mercy on my soul or something.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

I hope that people forgive me I'm really sorry guys I just don't really even know what to do right now either..
MtnMan

Post by MtnMan »

Felix wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 pm Happy Birthday :-)

It's okay. You are still here.

Today is a new day bro.

I'm no saint. I use cannabis. I smoke weed.

But I was Gimmie-some Roy for sure.

You do what you need to do. I am NOT here to judge you.

But you are unfortunately living in the apocalypse.

You do NOT want to be dependent on ANYTHING YOU DO NOT NEED!

Money won't matter by 2030 for sure.

Just survive till then by any means possible.

You're still young and strong.

My advice is just go camping by yourself for 2 or 3 days with nothing but some easy to cook food.

Walk a little bit, but always be able to see your tent.

Tell someone before you go, and tell them where you're going, and only go there.

Leave the phone and computer behind, taking them is cheating.

Isolation is a gift and a chance to discover solitude and real personal growth.

I think you would find that you would return a new man.

You'll see or at least start to see,

That you are strong and don't need anything or any of this shit anymore.

Best to be able to walk away from the system if you can.

Roasting hot dogs by the fire sounds good right now, haha :-)

I am glad you are here Dre_87.
Felix is bang on here. Head to the mtns. Practice bushcraft. Lose all attachments.
You will be more thank full. Nature provides all we need. Then you are invincible. Then they have no power over us. We are enabling otherwise.
Everything is fake illusion anyways. A hamster wheel
When tyranny is law, resistance becomes duty.
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

This shit just almost ruined my whole fucken life right now my Lord, and I gotta throw that shit out..