You Wanna Hear Some Of The Sickest Rap Ever?..

This is the section for all general discussions.
Dre_87

Re: You Wanna Hear Some Of The Sickest Rap Ever?..

Post by Dre_87 »

Yeah but I didn't really like that at all though, how can you say that those are better than say this mix right here?..

Felix

Post by Felix »

_________________"If you throw yourself to the wind...

________________________You can ride it.""

_________________________~𝓜𝓪𝔁 𝓘𝓰𝓪𝓷
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

KRS-One started as one half of Boogie Down Productions (BDP), continuing under that name even after (the DJ of the duo) Scott La Rock was murdered during the making of their second album. This was from his first "solo" album.
KRS-One - Sound of da police (1993)
Yeah, officer from overseer
You need a little clarity? Check the similarity!
The overseer rode around the plantation
The officer is off, patrollin' all the nation
The overseer could stop you, "What you're doing?"
The officer will pull you over just when he's pursuing
The overseer had the right to get ill
And if you fought back, the overseer had the right to kill
The officer has the right to arrest
And if you fight back they put a hole in your chest

You won't hear it from any of the respected "music journalist", but the first (or was there somebody even earlier?) gangsta rapper was Too Short, who was already rapping about pimpin' and bitches backed up with funky beats in 1983, years before NWA were fu*kin' da police. Too Short only became known outside of his home town of Oakland at the end of the 1980s after he had signed for a major label.
The following song about the crack epidemic is surprisingly serious for Too Short. I really don't understand why funky songs like these were never pop hits...
Too $hort - Girl (1985?)

It was NWA and their members Ice Cube and Dr. Dre that made gangsta rap the most popular form of hip-hop.
It was the following song that launched their career.
I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down, and grabbin' his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
For some reason F*ck tha police is one of the most controversial songs in history (probably intentionally to push gangsta rap into the mainstream):
The song provoked the FBI to write to N.W.A's record company about the lyrics expressing disapproval and arguing that the song misrepresented police.[4][5]
In his autobiography Ruthless, Jerry Heller wrote that the letter was actually a rogue action by a "single pissed-off bureaucrat with a bully pulpit" named Milt Ahlerich, who was falsely purporting to represent the FBI as a whole and that the action "earned him a transfer to the Bureau's backwater Hartford office".[6] He also wrote that he removed all sensitive documents from the office of Ruthless Records in case of an FBI raid.[6]
In the FBI letter, Milt Ahlerich went on to reference "78 law enforcement officers" who were "feloniously slain in the line of duty during 1988" and that recordings such as those produced by N.W.A. "were both discouraging and degrading to these brave, dedicated officers". Ahlerich did not mention any N.W.A. song by name in the letter, but later confirmed he was referring to "Fuck The Police".[7]
viewtopic.php?t=5570&start=30
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

You wanna hear some pretty funny and kind of inappropriate rap?..

I always the leadah, I never leave the block without a heatah, got a dog and named him my bitch nigga eata..
chief

Post by chief »

Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

You know what nevermind the rap, I can't do this shit anymore dude. I was just being really stupid, I hope that people can find it in their hearts to forgive me.