Sept 11 21st Anniversary

This is the section for all general discussions.
Ziggy_Sawdust

Re: Sept 11 21st Anniversary

Post by Ziggy_Sawdust »

When I think of all those poor, innocent people faced with the decision to either jump or burn I feel a rage inside me beyond most people's comprehension.
We all know who done it but we've now reached the stage where we are afraid to name them.
Divine intervention needed.......fast.
The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Yes Ziggy...Beyond Evil Isn't It Mate...😤
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
pierre

Post by pierre »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:30 am When I think of all those poor, innocent people faced with the decision to either jump or burn I feel a rage inside me beyond most people's comprehension.
We all know who done it but we've now reached the stage where we are afraid to name them.
Divine intervention needed.......fast.
look on the bright side, some of those jumpers went horizontally more than the world champion long jumpers. / Judy Wood where did the towers go. unfortunately, it was not a booked event. though someone should put them in for the Guiness Book of Records.
I purchased her book, new, one of a dozen or two in my life I have $$$ (I scanned to get through Big School/Uni/College)
unfortunatly I donated it to the local library, who are by now, probably doing tranny hours with the kiddies on a rainbow carpet.
the book disappeared from the collection a couple of years later
and in any case, would likely have been ruined in the recent floods that took out the second floor.
I am not making that mistake with David Dees first coffee table book which I still have, he donated it to me, including postage for free, when he found out that someone (not even me) started up an honoring David Dees thread on Jim Stone's forum, when he had one.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Boadicea wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:17 am Yes Ziggy...Beyond Evil Isn't It Mate...😤
new word (reading Neitsches Zarathustra dual language last night, beyond good and evil)

: goodless
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

9/11 Explained In 5 Minutes - James Corbett
September 12th, 2022

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:30 amWe all know who done it but we've now reached the stage where we are afraid to name them.
Don't be surprised that you've never even heard of the most powerful US think tank that was behind 9/11!
Firestarter wrote:In November 1998, the Belfer Center published "Catastrophic Terrorism: Tackling the New Danger", authored by Belfer Center Director Ashton Carter, later Obama's Secretary of Defense; John Deutsch, former CIA director; Philip Zelikow, who later chaired the 9/11 Commission.

In this article they warn/predict a terrorist attack, like the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center, that could serve as a "transforming event"
viewtopic.php?p=41762#p41762
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:47 pmIn November 1998, the Belfer Center published "Catastrophic Terrorism: Tackling the New Danger", authored by Belfer Center Director Ashton Carter, later Obama's Secretary of Defense; John Deutsch, former CIA director; Philip Zelikow, who later chaired the 9/11 Commission.
It just gets worse and worse (or should I say better?).
The Belfer Center's Philip D. Zelikow now leads the the COVID Commission: https://archive.ph/x7CXm

Firestarter wrote:In 2002, Zelikow authored the Bush administration's 2002 "National Security Strategy" that detailed the preemptive war doctrine that would be used against Iraq.
The document was however released under George W. Bush’s signature, so when the 9/11 Commission was formed, its (future) commissioners didn't know it had been written by Zelikow.

If you think things couldn't possibly get any worse... think again!
Just 3 months after the 9/11 commission started its 16-month investigation, in March 2003, Zelikow with commission consultant Ernest May (both of the little known Belfer Center), co-wrote a draft of the 9/11 commission final report, including chapters, headings and subheadings.
Even the 9/11 commission members found this a bit suspicious...
viewtopic.php?p=41794#p41794
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
pierre

Post by pierre »

memories are made of this. PCR was senior then...
contemporary article.
https://www.unz.com/proberts/the-11th-a ... ry-of-911/
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

It is incredible to think 21 years have passed. I remember it like it was yesterday as I was living in LA and because it was first day on a new construction site that happened to be a school I needed to take a drug test prior to starting work and was listening to it all unfold on the radio. The whole site was in shock; this was at a time when American's thought they were impenetrable and bullet-proof; grown men just sitting in silence and shock at break.

The day before I had a bullet come through my window as I was getting ready to go to work. I had just put my Esky on the dining room table and walked to the fridge to get my lunch out, and bang, bang, bang and a bullet came through the window over the top of the Esky through an internal wall and went through the other side and landed in my wardrobe in a boot. I don't know if that made me extra alert but as soon as the 'attacks happened I knew it was an inside job. 21 years later and most still don't accept it, and the rest know it but don't care because 'it is in the past'.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Whaaa?
Was it a Drive By or are You a Targetted Individual?
That's Literally Dodging a Bullet BF...
😲