Sept 11 21st Anniversary

This is the section for all general discussions.
Born_Free

Re: Sept 11 21st Anniversary

Post by Born_Free »

Totally random Cass. Some youth who was off his head on drugs was cycling around the neighbourhood popping shots off at all the apartments and houses with lights on. It was about 5am so thankfully not many people awake. To be honest I only really twigged when the kitten my roommate had rescued scampered off. I had heard a 3 shots I think, two hit the building and the other came through the window. I instinctively dropped to the floor and turned the lights off. The cops got him and collected the bullet from my boots in the wardrobe :tongue: The 10th was supposed to be my first day of working but I refused to go down to my car not knowing if the 'gunman' was still around.

As you know LA has all these alleys and my car was in the carport in the alley. When I called the boss you could tell he either thought 'yeah right', or 'where the hell do you live'. :lol: My roommate slept through it all and couldn't believe it when I showed her the bullet hole in the window and walls.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Woah!...We All Have a Few Books in Us Don't We?
Glad You are Here to Tell the Tale Mate.
Hope You Are Hanging In as it Were.
Some Days it's Hard Going I Must Say...
Big Hug 🤗
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Yes, each life is unique. It is why even as a kid I was always fascinated listening to people's stories. Friends could not understand why I wanted to sit and talk to their parents :lol: , but I just always found a person's life fascinating. So true about the book thing.

All good here mate. Very much a roller-coaster thought isn't it? One day good and the next it feels like I am destined for suicide. I don't know if I have ever had such highs and lows in my life previously. It is certainly a challenging period for humanity. That saying 'it is no sign of health to be well adjusted to a sick society' is so true and could be adapted for current times as 'if you are not going through challenges these days, you are on the wrong path'.

You too mate, sending a massive bone-crunching hug your way <3 <3

Boadicea wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:27 pm Woah!...We All Have a Few Books in Us Don't We?
Glad You are Here to Tell the Tale Mate.
Hope You Are Hanging In as it Were.
Some Days it's Hard Going I Must Say...
Big Hug 🤗
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Geraldo Rivera interviews 2 parents that lost children in 9/11, who argue that WTC-7 was brought down in a controlled demolition and that 9/11 was an inside job.
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

On the morning of 9/11 several wargame simulations were conducted. One of them was „Vigilant Guardian“, an exercise that included a plane hijacking.
Vigilant Guardian, which was a hijack exercise, a command post exercise, but it involved the insertion of false radar blips on to radar screens in the NorthEast Air Defense Sector. In addition we have a confirmation thanks to General Richard Myers who was acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs who told Richard Clarke, as reported in Clarke’s book, that there was another exercise, Vigilant Warrior, which was, in fact, according to a NORAD source a live fly hijack drill being conducted at the same time.
So they didn't need actual physical planes...

There is no explanation for why none of the 7 available fighter jets from the military Andrews Air Force Base, about 10 miles outside Washington DC intercepted the plane that supposedly crashed into the Pentagon.
There is no explanation either for the other military airbases failing to respond to this “threat”.
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 6189#p6189

Jamie McIntyre of CNN reported that no part of a crashed plane could be seen at the Pentagon:
From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.

CNN "corrected" this by never airing the show again and then releasing a falsified “rush transcript” of Jamie McIntyre reporting on 11 September 2001, according to which "this plane hit the Pentagon": https://archive.ph/KKPRx
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549