Anne Heche Crash Weirdness

This is the section for all general discussions.
Born_Free

Re: Anne Heche Crash Weirdness

Post by Born_Free »

As soon as this happened my intuition was screaming at me 'assassination'. When I looked into it more, no doubt she was 'sacrificed'. I posted over at the Icke forum that the numbers are also suss; the house number 1766 Walgrove Avenue which could be seen as 666 (7 minus 1 = 6), plus the suburb this happened in Mar Vista is 90066, which again can be seen as 666. What are the chances that those numbers could be made so easily with just the house number she went in to and the suburb? I used to live not far from this 'accident' in Mar Vista.

When you look at the street view she must have missed that fire hydrant by cm's to enter the home from where she was at and not hit the hydrant, almost like she was not in control of the vehicle as surely human error would not be so accurate to drive in a completely straight line knowing you are going to crash? Very strange, and that is before you even look at what she was starting to talk about. There is a video of a helicopter circling her home too while she live streamed it.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Could this possibly be a motive for killing her?!?

One of last projects Anne Heche worked on was "Girl in room 13" in which Heche plays the "heroic mother" whose daughter is kidnapped by human traffickers, and she fights to rescue her daughter.

Heche and director Elisabeth Röhm collaborated with and participated in an advertisement for Lifetime, the Polaris Project and the National Human Trafficking Hotline.
https://archive.ph/MK8CJ
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Yeah, Amongst Other Things...
All a Ritual Isn't It?
Pit of Piss and Excrement...
😩

"Own My Craft"
🤔

Anne Heche’s Last Words About Elen Degeneres Before Death
Won’t Attend Her Funeral
Aug 23, 2022