Aussie Cossack Simeon Boikov Community News

A subforum dedicated to Australian legal, political and sovereignty topics.
Boadicea

Re: Aussie Cossack Simeon Boikov Community News

Post by Boadicea »

[/quote] No interruption at all Namremahs, appreciate the contribution and input. Indeed, we might have to leave some of this to 'fate' or 'chance' but we need to control what we can control and that is our own well-being and preparing as best we can for shelter, food and provisions, and tribes.

I would have agreed with the positivity only a few months ago. Now I tend to think that positivity for positivity sake is just folly and likely part of the false light trap; thinking that love and light will win the day. That is not to say that I don't think that we should never be positive, I have seen the power of it in my own life and the results when my vibration is high on myself and those around me, including in my work. However, we must strike the right balance in my humble opinion.

Too many people are 'being positive' with no action at all, either micro or macro, believing it un-Spiritual to be depressed or down or even realistic. Not many wars have been won by thinking positive thoughts, maybe it helps to inspire 'troops' at times and give belief, but no amount of positivity will get the thing done on its own. We need a healthy balance of positivity, joy, laughter, fun, but must also fine tune our abilities to feel into dread, impending doom and danger so that we can take the action that is needed. I guess what I am talking about is positive, but it is positive-action that is most needed right now, not positive thoughts.
[/quote]

Succinctly Said BF! 🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Boadicea

Re: Aussie Cossack Simeon Boikov Community News

Post by Boadicea »

Russian Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Re Aussie Cossack Jail Sentence
July 9 2022

We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿