Predictions !

This is the section for all general discussions.
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »

Dre_87 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:47 pm
Mazz85 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:32 pm
Dre_87 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:25 pm

Games? Well you can play the original Deus Ex probably the best game ever made from 2000, it's like a first-person shooter with RPG elements and talks all about the Illuminati and a bunch of other conspiracies as well.
Right, i have the newer versions, and yea they have plenty dropfeed, like them chips making humans into zombies.

We are not far off from vaxed being zombies tho, atm.
I've played the original and the last one Mankind Divided, really all they needed to do though was just give it great new graphics and use like a really fast engine or something.
Human Revolution is the one that has Zombies at the end, it is technicly continuos story, cause same characters.

Get this one too^^, is worthy play thru.

These should have been open world games, honestly, they missed potential.
They just have large map now.
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »

Thief 2014 version has some funky dropfeed too: The "gloom is everywhere", "Orion will help us". Right ?

Orion is BIG PHARMA and the enemy, is mindfuk mockingbird.

They say Dracos or sometin, but i dont rely give a dam about the races.
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »

You gotta listen to these NPC bots in games, they keep telling lots of stuff, we just been shooting and never paying attention to them.
Dre_87
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:09 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Dre_87 »

Mazz85 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:04 pm You gotta listen to these NPC bots in games, they keep telling lots of stuff, we just been shooting and never paying attention to them.
Like in Deus Ex this homeless bum was like 'I was in Squalnomie! In the great Northwest War, we were God's army, and nobody can stop God's army!..' .. but actually its Snoqualmie and is a place in Washington state heh..

The original Deus Ex is so sick, just the graphics are really blocky and dated and the combat is kind of clunky, there's just so much stuff you can do in it and the levels are big enough usually that there's several ways to go about the missions.
Dre_87
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:09 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Dre_87 »

I might play Human Revolutions too now that you mention it, you know before society probably collapses and all of that..
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »



World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
Primus Returns Cutscene - Chains of Domination

They made us grind different memories in this expansion.
These are usually 2-3 year durations, this just happened to be for the covid and the great awakening years moment.

Dropfeed ?
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »

Dre_87 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:18 pm
Mazz85 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:04 pm You gotta listen to these NPC bots in games, they keep telling lots of stuff, we just been shooting and never paying attention to them.
Like in Deus Ex this homeless bum was like 'I was in Squalnomie! In the great Northwest War, we were God's army, and nobody can stop God's army!..' .. but actually its Snoqualmie and is a place in Washington state heh..

The original Deus Ex is so sick, just the graphics are really blocky and dated and the combat is kind of clunky, there's just so much stuff you can do in it and the levels are big enough usually that there's several ways to go about the missions.
Yea, this is the stuff, but now you gotta remember the RULE: Use first names, if you only use the word god, then it is the enemy Lucifer.

Only enemy hides its name in common terminology, see.
Dre_87
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:09 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Dre_87 »

Mazz85 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm
Dre_87 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:18 pm
Mazz85 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:04 pm You gotta listen to these NPC bots in games, they keep telling lots of stuff, we just been shooting and never paying attention to them.
Like in Deus Ex this homeless bum was like 'I was in Squalnomie! In the great Northwest War, we were God's army, and nobody can stop God's army!..' .. but actually its Snoqualmie and is a place in Washington state heh..

The original Deus Ex is so sick, just the graphics are really blocky and dated and the combat is kind of clunky, there's just so much stuff you can do in it and the levels are big enough usually that there's several ways to go about the missions.
Yea, this is the stuff, but now you gotta remember the RULE: Use first names, if you only use the word god, then it is the enemy Lucifer.

Only enemy hides its name in common terminology, see.
What do you mean? Are you saying to use Jehovah or something?
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »

Dre_87 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:56 pm
Mazz85 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm
Dre_87 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:18 pm

Like in Deus Ex this homeless bum was like 'I was in Squalnomie! In the great Northwest War, we were God's army, and nobody can stop God's army!..' .. but actually its Snoqualmie and is a place in Washington state heh..

The original Deus Ex is so sick, just the graphics are really blocky and dated and the combat is kind of clunky, there's just so much stuff you can do in it and the levels are big enough usually that there's several ways to go about the missions.
Yea, this is the stuff, but now you gotta remember the RULE: Use first names, if you only use the word god, then it is the enemy Lucifer.

Only enemy hides its name in common terminology, see.
What do you mean? Are you saying to use Jehovah or something?
Yahuah, where you have been ?
Mazz85
Posts: 2687
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Location: Finland, Hämeenlinna
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Predictions !

Post by Mazz85 »



RESTORED REPUBLIC VIA A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET AS OF NOVEMBER 21, 2022

One of these again^^
Post Reply