Visions of our reality!

This is the section for all general discussions.
Mazz85

Re: Visions of our reality!

Post by Mazz85 »

Does it creep you out that your neighbours could be NPC bots ?

They just sit in there and maybe stalking when you move they move.

Sux to them cause i am mainly on my computer, lollol.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

CLONES IN HOLLYWOOD AND POLITICS
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

Court Gives Man $9 Million For Wife Cheating on Him

Over year old clip, but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
o.O

I wonder if these laws also get fixed with the commonlaw.
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

Mazz85 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:59 pm

Court Gives Man $9 Million For Wife Cheating on Him

Over year old clip, but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
o.O

I wonder if these laws also get fixed with the commonlaw.
how will you fix a law, a law put down and maintained for you to run in circles around it.
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Mazz85 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:29 pm Does it creep you out that your neighbours could be NPC bots ?

not to divulge too much about specific people and locations.
but first face I saw in 5 weeks, a neighbour I asked to come up to collect the eggs, rather than from the mailbox at the farm gate, was magnetic as I find people now... they want to broach the distance. several reminders needed, it was better to go first and lead, swiftly, and preferably upwind (I believe in shedding)
yours are probably thinking, who is that guy sitting there on his computer all day wasting his life away... I was like that in 1987 or so, the guy was actually running a Bulletin Board, before the internet, and ended up, a lot later, getting an IT job with a large company. which is more than I got with my Comp. Science degree.
but yes, people are going to get a lot more crazy and robotic and seeking out like magnets those who know, even when they still do not want to know and would rather die first, which they will.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

pierre wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:53 am
Mazz85 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:29 pm Does it creep you out that your neighbours could be NPC bots ?

but first face I saw in 5 weeks, a neighbour I asked to come up to collect the eggs, rather than from the mailbox at the farm gate, was magnetic as I find people now... they want to broach the distance. several reminders needed, it was better to go first and lead, swiftly, and preferably upwind (I believe in shedding)
yours are probably thinking, who is that guy sitting there on his computer all day wasting his life away... I was like that in 1987 or so, the guy was actually running a Bulletin Board, before the internet, and ended up, a lot later, getting an IT job with a large company. which is more than I got with my Comp. Science degree.
but yes, people are going to get a lot more crazy and robotic and seeking out like magnets those who know, even when they still do not want to know and would rather die first, which they will.
Yes, i been thinking about a career in IT, or computer repairshop or be owner of one.

But i am living in small city, i can only do some freelance stuff here n there, i buy random computers and fix em and re sell em.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

This Woman Can Scan Your Body Through The Internet & Give You Results

What you think ?
pierre

Post by pierre »

Mazz85 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:07 am

Yes, i been thinking about a career in IT, or computer repairshop or be owner of one.

But i am living in small city, i can only do some freelance stuff here n there, i buy random computers and fix em and re sell em.

tip from Brendon O'Connell.. those older computers might be worth a mint some day... from Jim Stone, anything AMD pre and including Athlon 64 XP, but not intel from before that.. Talpiot backdoord in hardware put in at manufacture
then again they have all the routers in between and encryption is probably a joke plus we are all criminals already in this criminal world where the boys are all baby faced girls / David Bowie the last one there.
I'd recommend farms and food. and guns.
Mazz85

Post by Mazz85 »

pierre wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:25 am
Mazz85 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:07 am

tip from Brendon O'Connell.. those older computers might be worth a mint some day... from Jim Stone, anything AMD pre and including Athlon 64 XP, but not intel from before that.. Talpiot backdoord in hardware put in at manufacture
then again they have all the routers in between and encryption is probably a joke plus we are all criminals already in this criminal world where the boys are all baby faced girls / David Bowie the last one there.
I'd recommend farms and food. and guns.
Dont need old treasures cause we are getting NESARA GESARA, and i am getting all posessions of my dead NPC bot family.
(next of kin, if there is no separated will or testament).

I build some personal mini servers for me to use with oldie computers.

My gaming rig can be with modern stuff separated.

Now is the time to buy multimedia/server products you need, they wont be available long, like bluray drives n bigger hdd stuff.

This is why i am converting my movie & tv seriesses into mp4 format, can keep them usable condition longer.
pierre

Post by pierre »

"This is why i am converting my movie & tv seriesses into mp4 format, can keep them usable condition longer."

how does that work, is mp4 better that way?