They'll do anything to get us to watch the Oscars

This is the section for all general discussions.
Felix

Re: They'll do anything to get us to watch the Oscars

Post by Felix »

Ah, using their own children to manipulate a partner is one of the narcs favorite tactics.

Trying to explain Narc Abuse to anyone not awake to it, is extremely challenging....almost impossible.

Most victims of Narc Abuse will always come across as someone who has been hurt or wronged, so right off the bat, they look like they are just emotionally traumatized (they are) and looking for someone to blame. It just makes it even harder to show anyone that the narc is truly "all bad", and the victim looks like they are the one acting out, while the narc appears innocent.
In fact, that's just another one of the narcs favorite tactics, to turn people you care about against you, and make you look like the one that's crazy.

It's a very difficult claim to prove. And when you find yourself in that position, congratulations, you have just discovered you've been gaslighted (The narcs favorite old trick).
The best example of gaslighting that the whole world is experiencing right now is that covid is real. But the beauty in discovering you've been played the fool, is you can not be fooled anymore.
You will always see through their tricks now. You will get a nasty uneasy feeling when someone tries to lie, deceive or manipulate you.

It will most likely take talking to someone outside your circle of trust (because that has now been compromised) to feel like anyone even understands you.
The narc goes to great lengths to fool everyone in your circle, so that when they abandon you (the narcs big playing card), there will be no one you can talk to that will believe you.

Most people, good people...typically don't want to label an individual or a group of people, as "pure evil".

But that's exactly what it is.

Any of these narcs could choose to ask for forgiveness, do the inner work, learn to heal and forgive themselves (and anyone who wronged them)...but they will never...and I do mean NEVER choose to do so. It's always just an act. They are just mirroring you, mirroring the love inside you, they are the best actors, but nothing about them is ever real, except their evil nature.

Once you are awake to their game and you walk away, it's quite bizarre how they turn back up in your life (they will literally stalk you forever). And if you aren't awake, they will still come back when you have healed from the experience and try to wreck your life all over again until you realize you've had enough. They will go find other targets to abuse when you do this, but since you were the one that got away, they will obsess with trying to find you and do it all again and again. It's very likely they won't apologize, but simply act like nothing is even wrong, and if you do get an apology...it's all part of the act. It is never real. The only love between you and the narc was the love you gave them. These demons are not capable of love.

The narc is obsessed with getting attention, and even if you give them all of your attention, it's never enough. The attention is their supply, good attention, negative attention, doesn't matter. Seeing you in pain and suffering is also a great source of supply for the narc. And the more time you spend around them, the more like them you will become (Will Smith acting out in violence). It will actually damage your brain just being around these demons. You will experience extreme adrenal fatigue.

These methods of abuse, gaslighting, control, deception, manipulation, is exactly what we are up against...narcs are complete psychopaths.
The closest animals they are like are snakes and spiders. Do not get caught in their web.

The only right thing you can do with a narc, is walk away...actually don't walk, run!

Probably the best example of narc behavior I've ever seen on film is the Game of Thrones character, Ramsay Snow/Bolton.
He pretends to be a friend and ally to Theon, but that turns out not to be the case.
I won't link a video, because he is that negative and violent. If you are curious, just do a search.
At their core, that's who and what these demons really are.
Last edited by Felix on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you throw yourself to the wind...

You can ride it." ~Max Igan
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

https://www.truthspoon.com

The Man they can't Recruit.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Ramsey Bolton, a nasty unhinged character. Totally agree Felix!!

I would also like to add that narcs seek-out and prey on generous and charitable people using them to the utmost. What often starts as a benign question of favor or charity is quickly taken to advantage in the form of ever increasing requests, only to be met with hostility or guiltism when denied or asked to compromise, at which point they disappear or stalk you. I've learned this the hard way. Now I am only charitable to animals and those who rescue them, and only donate items with intrinsic value, never money. Money is the laziest form of charity.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

While it could be true that Jada Pinkett Smith isn't and has never technically been a "Scientologist", the following story is convincing enough to convince me that she had a more than average affiliation with it. Jada frequented the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.

Will Smith seems to be sort of her mind-controlled slave, Will was sort of whatever… but he "took all the [Scientology] courses too" and was "forced" to defend Scientology, but he would switch his "believes" when commanded by her...
They have denied ever being Scientologists.

The 2008 tax returns for the "the Will & Jada Smith Family Foundation" showed a total of $122,500 in donations to Scientology groups.

See Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, 21 February 2008.

Jada and Will Smith even started a private school in tony Calabasas, California, in 2008 before quietly closing in 2013. Their LGBT kids, Jaden and Willow, were "schooled" here.
According to former teachers and administrators this school, was “essentially a Scientology school”: https://archive.ph/19YG1
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

What's wrong with scientology? You've never read dianetics? Don't believe in 'clearing' ones conscience to become more enlightened? ;)
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:21 pm Now I am only charitable to animals and those who rescue them, and only donate items with intrinsic value, never money. Money is the laziest form of charity.
Wise Seed 🐾😉🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:28 pm Will Smith seems to be sort of her mind-controlled slave, Will was sort of whatever… but he "took all the [Scientology] courses too" and was "forced" to defend Scientology, but he would switch his "believes" when commanded by her...

The 2008 tax returns for the "the Will & Jada Smith Family Foundation" showed a total of $122,500 in donations to Scientology groups.

Jada and Will Smith even started a private school in tony Calabasas, California, in 2008 before quietly closing in 2013. Their LGBT kids, Jaden and Willow, were "schooled" here.
According to former teachers and administrators this school, was “essentially a Scientology school”: https://archive.ph/19YG1
Firestarter, Your Research Abilities are to be Revered...🧐🥰🙏
Colby

Post by Colby »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:36 am I wonder how many times the pricks rehearsed that?
Not enough so fake it's funny.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If Chris Rock would have made jokes about the LGBT children of Will, would he have hit him a fist?!?

In November 2014, the LGBT children of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Jaden (16) and Willow (14), said some strange things in an interview with T Magazine...

WILLOW: I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist.
JADEN: It’s proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe. It’s relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds. But it’s also such a thing that you can get lost in.
So they claim to control time?
WILLOW: And the feeling of being like, this is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made.
Is this like a description of the matrix?
JADEN: I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.
Simply saying strange things in interviews to get publicity?!?
https://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/201 ... interview/
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Just, Exhausting Absorption...😩