They'll do anything to get us to watch the Oscars

This is the section for all general discussions.
Chief Bromden

Re: They'll do anything to get us to watch the Oscars

Post by Chief Bromden »

Firestarter wrote
But not the performers and presenters (like Van Morrison and Chris Rock?):
Just letting you know Van Morrison didn't attend.

S-19

Post by S-19 »

Sorry guys, I'm with Truthspoon on this one. My take is that Will Smith is married/entangled/hooked up with a woman who is a covert narcissist who knows how to play him good and (im)proper. While not excusing his violent outburst it's important to note that it was a slap rather than a punch, and I suspect totally out of character. He and Chris Rock have known each other for over twenty years and when Smith approached the stage Rock still had his hands behind his back; I don't believe that he had much of a clue what was coming. Smith is a guy who seems quite lost in life and even a cursory look at his 'relationship' with Jada (such as it is) tells its own story. So while it's understandable to buy into the notion that this is a distraction ploy/staged event by globalist forces I consider it far more likely that this is the case of a man experiencing marital crisis and handling it poorly to say the least. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

"If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress."

G.I. Gurdjieff (Aphorism 8)
Felix

Post by Felix »

Real or fake,

the important thing here is that all black people know that whenever someone says something that they don't like,

they are always entitled to react with violence.

And they should get an award too.
Last edited by Felix on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you throw yourself to the wind...

You can ride it." ~Max Igan
S-19

Post by S-19 »

And I'm not touching the post above with a ten-foot bargepole :!: (but with a one-line oblique reference to it instead :))
"If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress."

Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

I am leaning more towards this being fake. We know that Will is a cuck but surely even a cuck would actually punch another guy not bitch slap him across the face? In my experience if you want to hurt someone and 'lose it' you don't have the emotional regulation to slap someone, you just go all out, and if you want to make a point but not hit someone you would grab them, push them to the floor and numerous other things, but I don't think in all my life I have slapped someone. Either Will really is a pussy or it is fake, possibly both.
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Born_Free wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:51 pm I am leaning more towards this being fake. We know that Will is a cuck but surely even a cuck would actually punch another guy not bitch slap him across the face? In my experience if you want to hurt someone and 'lose it' you don't have the emotional regulation to slap someone, you just go all out, and if you want to make a point but not hit someone you would grab them, push them to the floor and numerous other things, but I don't think in all my life I have slapped someone. Either Will really is a pussy or it is fake, possibly both.
But that's the point Born_Free, it seemed completely out of character for him to do what he did, but that he felt that he needed to do something. The slap, the swearing, the quiver in his voice, this guy is in serious emotional pain. Just a few seconds earlier he was laughing at the joke (which was pretty mild), but his 'wife' wasn't. And there's the rub :evil:

pierre

Post by pierre »

vaxed >>>> prions >>>> brain >>>> mad bow disease (and thanks for the awards )
Chief Bromden

Post by Chief Bromden »

"Pfizer, Will Smith & Rice Crispies 🤣😂 Alistair Williams"

Shame he mentioned Will Smith and Epstein Island right at the end, because I can't verify this on the "official" flight log, but may be true.

https://hugotalks.com/2022/03/30/pfizer ... -williams/
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

https://www.truthspoon.com

The Man they can't Recruit.
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

https://www.truthspoon.com

The Man they can't Recruit.