Flat Earth

This is the section to discuss and share info, research and links relating to any alternative beliefs and theories.
foreverfree

Re: Flat Earth

Post by foreverfree »

Truthspoon wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:54 am You're being daft.
HAHAHA... so you are arguing on the other thread with your clown sock and not only is it not easily demonstrable as you claimed, but you cannot demonstrate it at all!
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

Who is my clown sock?

Edna? You're bonkers.
https://www.truthspoon.com

The Man they can't Recruit.
Edna Clouds

Post by Edna Clouds »

foreverfree wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:03 am HAHAHA... so you are arguing on the other thread with your clown sock and not only is it not easily demonstrable as you claimed, but you cannot demonstrate it at all!
Who were you on the Icke forum? Are you a flat earther?

Explain what keeps things on the ground. Try not to say density because I have some fairly significant requests for you to fail to demonstrate. Gravity is real enough, it explains every single downward action on this planet and every single orbiting object in the solar system. All you are doing here and on that other thread is being a human turd. Do you have an off switch for your obnoxious ways?

Even EP has a nice side to him, though he can be a bit of a rude git.
endfreemasonscum

Post by endfreemasonscum »

The nasa bot thinks he adds legitimacy to his story of nasa lies by debunking flat Earth around the clock for years? Maybe, just maybe, he could debunk bigfoot and birds not being real too?
Edna Clouds

Post by Edna Clouds »

endfreemasonscum wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 pm The nasa bot thinks he adds legitimacy to his story of nasa lies by debunking flat Earth around the clock for years? Maybe, just maybe, he could debunk bigfoot and birds not being real too?
Creepy as fuck stalker alert. I don't need to disprove a negative. Show the NASA lies - because all I've seen from you so far is post and run.
endfreemasonscum

Post by endfreemasonscum »

Edna Clouds

Post by Edna Clouds »

foreverfree

Post by foreverfree »

Edna Clouds wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:19 pm Image
Total chud-work.
Edna Clouds

Post by Edna Clouds »

foreverfree wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:25 pm
Edna Clouds wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:19 pm Image
Total chud-work.
Who were you on the Icke forum? Are you a flat earther?

Explain what keeps things on the ground. Try not to say density because I have some fairly significant requests for you to fail to demonstrate. Gravity is real enough, it explains every single downward action on this planet and every single orbiting object in the solar system. All you are doing here and on that other thread is being a human turd. Do you have an off switch for your obnoxious ways?

I love you guys getting together with your team building, back slapping and creative art. You're creating lifelong friendships for sure.
muumin

Post by muumin »

Not another masonic cunt!
The way he shows his agressiveness mean that he is fck all. A lion doesn't have to roar like the way Chihuahua barks.