Every time I have taken a small part of the information and researched it, I have found it to be a 'real' thing.
I do not consider that all the info is 'true' but .... it is fun for me to try and put together a puzzle.
So I shall post the information I have piece by piece and you can make of it as you desire.
The site is called forgotten languages and is a very strange, in some places very creepy ( or even sick ) but very interesting site!
I warn you now .... Do Not watch the videos!
They seem to be creating an image ( more correctly video ) based language which is directly translated by the human brain .... and by another dimensional entity! They seem to have a way to transfer 'particles' between dimensions and use them to hold the images for inter dimensional dialogue!
But I jump ahead .... On the site there is hundreds ( if not thousands ) of articles and all of these were thought to be written in very old, now mostly forgotten, languages but they are actually in brand new engineered languages. But in some of the articles they have left paragraphs in English?
Looking around there has been threads on different sites and some people have contacted the group and asked WTF ....
A reply to an email from Ayndryl ( who seems to be the coordinator ):
"Hi there *edit for privacy*,
Forgotten Languages Organization is devoted to the study and research on language and linguistics, revolving around the NodeSpaces V2.0 software, a complex system used to perform research on a variety of fields such as natural language evolution, symbolic-sequence processing, language obfuscation (hiding of natural language within natural language itself), characterization of language dynamics (language as a non-linear self-adapting system), co-syntax, and design of engineered languages (synthetic languages) for Defense and Neurolinguistics research.
In essence, the system allows the user to throw in a pair of natural languages (or several NLs) and perform lexical, morphological, and/or syntactical mixing to come out with a new language, which is then exposed to NL evolution rules (based on a rule-based system coded in Python and JESS). The use of computers allows the simulate time-dependent changes, based on previous analyses of real 'mixed' languages as, for example, Romanian and Maltese (or the many pidgins and creoles available in real life). This also allows for researching and testing language evolution and language-contact hipotheses, plus allowing researching in the field of grammar complexity and emergence.
The new language is then used by the community to test its performance and robustness, either by translating well-known texts ranging from the Bible to literature and philosophical texts, allowing us to further finetune the generated languages, of which so far 37 have been designed, 17 out of which are now completed.
How 'natural' the engineered languages are is measured using a huge set of statistical, probabilistic, and fractal linguistics math tools, mostly based on n-grams and Markovian dynamics.
Because they are languages, they can be used as such. Because they are engineered, no previous knowledge on them is available to the non-designers, which allows the languages to be freely used for information sharing and human communication on a private basis.
Obviously, these languages have a grammar, and thus they can be learnt by non-designers. Mind that these languages are not conlangs, which is why we do not pursue research in that area. Hope this answers your question. If you feel this is not a satisfying answer, do not hesitate in coming back to us. Yours, Ayndryl Reganah, FL Org. email@example.com"
You can email them and IF they consider your words of worth then they will reply to you (I have collected 37 emails between them and others) .... This below was my first email to them and the reply ....
- Humans are a 'seeded' species. Neanderthals were 'seeded' first but were not good enough and so another intervention occurred and the result is Humans.
- Humans, who have limited freewill (required for the task wanted), have been/are being created as a slave 'race' to terraform other planets for a certain non-terrestrial species.
- Humans are also 10 dimensional beings, within a 10 dimensional 'theater' and as such cannot 'die'.
- Those who create documents on the site are both Human and non-terrestrial.
- In the 70's tech was found, in Iran, which allowed the construction of 'vehicles' which could travel 'space'.
- Most of the UFO's seen are of Human manufacture now and there is a reason.
- The new ships require a 'changed' human in order to become effective .... thus the need for tech to be implanted with the body.
- A non-terrestrial race was encountered (which exist in the same dimensional space time) which is 'aggressive'.
- Another race has been interacted with .... which is in the exact same 'space' as Humans are .... BUT which is dimensionally outside of our perception. This race is highly 'aggressive'.
- Time travel is quite possible and the inter-dimensional race are using that .... but 'humans' from 3100 are intervening on our behalf (or what would be theirs in the past??)
- The current tech level on this planet is vastly greater than day to day life shows.
- The race which is in this spacetime are being held back via a 'no fly zone' created by the 'MilOrbs' humans now have and all the current forced tech is to create 'humans' who can interact within space for long periods of time.
- Clones and hybrids are being made in order to create SEE (specifically engineered entities) which have a >10 year life but do not require 'anything' .... can work via programmed instructions and have no issue with extended space travel.
- All of the current main stream actions are being done to create either the required slave race which can terraform other planets for another non-terrestrial species .... or to 'tweak' the current humans in order to be able to engage in space and/or dimensional wars.
- Those creating documents on the site .... are trying to contact the dimensional beings in order to initiate dialogue to ??
The reply I got in 2 days read:
Light to you and yours, lake.
I am impressed on how quick you got the plot in FL. Yet, you didn't mention Cassini Diskus, neither the Queltron Machine, nor the Denebian probes (they should more correctly be called Deneb-Algedian probes...).
lake, sensing a planet, probing its resources, its geophysical and geochemical features, is one thing. Learning about the civilizations it hosts is just another thing. Contact is a slow process, a process that must be carefully and thoroughly designed in order to minimize the impact contact might pose for those to be contacted.
I shall begin to post the articles (the paragraphs in English) .... and you can decide (but it does take the reading of 'many' to begin constructing the image from the puzzle pieces)