I am alone in Norway, looking to connect with likeminded individuals

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
ShaunOC

I am alone in Norway, looking to connect with likeminded individuals

Post by ShaunOC »

There is no easy way to state this, so I'll just state it as best I can.

My name is Shaun and I am 33 years of age, I have been awake and aware for most of my life (even as a child I felt something wrong with the world that I was born into), 9/11 really caused me to pursue truth on a more fulltime bases (when I was still in my teens). Recently my long term partner ended our relationship, it has caused my near unbareable heartbreak, and I am doing what I can to keep going. I am completely alone, no family, the one or two friends that I do have are half a world away that I can only connect to occasionally via online chat. With everything going on the world right now, with the agenda in full swing, it is so important to me to reach out and connect to likeminded individuals, and it is my hope that I will find people to connect with here.

Hope to hear from you, it would mean the world to me!
ESCAPING THE MATRIX - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/escaping-the-matrix/

LIKE_SHARE_SUBSCRIBE IS A CHOICE I LEAVE TO YOU.
Underhill901

Re: I am alone in Norway, looking to connect with likeminded individuals

Post by Underhill901 »

Hi Shaun, same story as you mate. English guy living in Norway and now single after a separation. I completely understand what you are saying about feeling isolated and even though the majority of our countrymen are falling for the agenda (and I know it is possibly worse over there) the culture gap really doesn't help at all. I'm in Spydeberg (Østfold), where are you living?

All the best!
ShaunOC

Post by ShaunOC »

Underhill901 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:39 pm Hi Shaun, same story as you mate. English guy living in Norway and now single after a separation. I completely understand what you are saying about feeling isolated and even though the majority of our countrymen are falling for the agenda (and I know it is possibly worse over there) the culture gap really doesn't help at all. I'm in Spydeberg (Østfold), where are you living?

All the best!
Hey there Underhill, thank you so much for replying, it gives me hope. I am currently located at the very southern part of Norway, a place called "Lyngdal" in the county/state of "Agder". I can see that we are bit aways from each other (trust me, if we were closer I'd be asking to maybe take a sit outside somewhere and take a chat). Any chance you have mewe or telegram? Would really appreciate being able to connect a bit more.
ESCAPING THE MATRIX - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/escaping-the-matrix/

LIKE_SHARE_SUBSCRIBE IS A CHOICE I LEAVE TO YOU.
andrea Scandinavia

Post by andrea Scandinavia »

Hey I am andrea,

28 years old french man, living in Norway.

I have a farm here with my friend, we are seeking independence from the beast system and prepping for the New World Order.

I told my family about the events and the jab etc.. No body cares or listen. Seeking to meet people in real life. Create a strong community and survive as long as possible.

I am in hovden setesdal norway, if you want to meet you are more than welcome.

Hard times ahead for all of us, wish you the best and fight for the truth.

best,
andrea