Moon landing hoax - vacuum, radiation, Hollywood and the Nazis

This is the section for all general discussions.
Dianthus

Re: Moon landing hoax - vacuum, radiation, Hollywood and the Nazis

Post by Dianthus »

1.jpg
1.jpg (44.86 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

I wish firestarter made videos, as the channel would get 1M+ subs.

Has anyone seen the documentary "what happened on the moon" UFO TV?

Some of it is a bit here and there and it looks like a cheap docu, but allot of it is quite amazing. And the presenters are interesting too.

They even have the inventor of the camera, that they used on the mission, saying to the effect: i don’t know how they managed to light these scenes without more than one light source, as they did not take additional lights.

I think that was my first exposure to odd things on the mission.
Anon-jon

Post by Anon-jon »

Eminem put out a song about the fake moon landings

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OArzUyRpw8
Onthefence

Post by Onthefence »

Anon-jon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:06 am Eminem put out a song about the fake moon landings

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement
Anon-jon,

I have to admit i passed over your post a few time BC im not a fan of music anymore, mainly because it has being used as a weapon against us a lot of the time. I was a fan of M and the Peppers, So i was pleasantly surprised when i finally watch this, It was a great compilation. I especially like the young voice at the end. Thank you for this post.
Peace
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”― Stephen McCranie
Anon-jon

Post by Anon-jon »

Anon-jon,

I have to admit i passed over your post a few time BC im not a fan of music anymore, mainly because it has being used as a weapon against us a lot of the time. I was a fan of M and the Peppers, So i was pleasantly surprised when i finally watch this, It was a great compilation. I especially like the young voice at the end. Thank you for this post.
Peace
Turn up the volume for this one-

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Lyrics)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrgaB9xu7GM
Felix

Post by Felix »

They forgot to put the stars in the original moon landing photos.

"If you throw yourself to the wind...

You can ride it." ~Max Igan
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

They say, it was always daytime with reflection from surface.

But with no atmosphere, they should have been able to point up and away from the surface glare, adjust the exposure, and take some amazing shots.

But maybe the excuse is that the clumsy fingers could not adjust settings. Or maybe as the camera was on the chest they could not point up and hold still?

But if going to the moon, 6 times, and to not take a camera that could point up to the stars or out the window of the orbiter to get star shots? = clown space
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

maybe it was just they took studio shots just in case, and then thought, Wow lets use these Kubrick type photos and we will generate more interest and more money for future missions?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

lighthouse wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:35 pmBut if going to the moon, 6 times, and to not take a camera that could point up to the stars or out the window of the orbiter to get star shots? = clown space
With the video footage the most important thing in the whole moon landing propaganda, why didn't they just take a camera to make video footage, and take the tapes back to earth?
In this way they could have made much better videos than the poor, poor quality broadcast on earth, and it would arguably even be easier because they wouldn't have to send the video over to earth in real time!

Felix wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:29 amThey forgot to put the stars in the original moon landing photos.

lighthouse wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:35 pmThey say, it was always daytime with reflection from surface.

But with no atmosphere, they should have been able to point up and away from the surface glare, adjust the exposure, and take some amazing shots.
I'm not sure about that one, it seems like a reasonable explanation to me that (like on earth) you can't see stars from the moon in the sunlight (during the day).
I'm not sure though, never having been on the moon I wouldn't know how the sky would look during the moon day without an atmosphere...
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549