Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
theviolentguru22

freedom convoy/ CON-VID story

Post by theviolentguru22 »

Hey Everybody,

My name is Dylan Green, 30 from Canada, there will be alot more messages to come but here is a good intro of just recent times. I was an MMA striking coach in my community for all levels & ages (I was a fighter until a motorcycle accident hitting a deer on a harley, opiate addiction then recovery) so decided to teach, I quit my job when I was told about the Jab mandates being enforced at the gym (it would not be enforced on me cause I was valuable to the company.) I was also getting off methodone while teaching (they tried to push the jab on me there so I cold turkey quit.) While my final detox was finishing the freedom convoy took off to Ottawa. ( I now believe it was a psy op that went sideways and we can use it for good but it is ran by people being decieved "they know not what they do.").

I went to the convoy for the beginning with friends, seen how many people were there and told my friends they can go home but I would be staying. I had no plans, money, clothes or food but I felt a calling. (just wait till I can get you guys some of my real info.) I spent 20 days in Ottawa during a Canadian winter on the power of prayer, meditation & love.

I got home after and too my surprise it woke some people up but for a very short time. Fast forward to Canada day, V4F said they were doing a camp out in Ottawa so I went back for the weekend. To my disappointment all the "leaders" of the movement for the most part have turned into MK ultra clout chasers, Demoniclly controlled egos, money changers or the ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED guys.
I left the campsite, and stayed in the streets of ottawa for 15 days, my phone got stolen day 3 while sleeping on the streets bouncing from homeless group to homeless group (btw i live in a beautiful condo in waterloo this was a calling of some sort.) A lady got me into a "christian" mission that was pushing the jab, tests and wearing masks plus faceshields indoors. I woke half the danm place up with conversations, healing, laughs and some people even the bible.

To end all this im sitting here today gone totally grey (no cell, computer or tv) in a public library so I can avoid a roomate who has 4 jabs & thinks im crazy, will he last much longer... who knows. But I will, see you guys on the other side when this is over.

the creator is real friends, we can argue about who he is later. Get ready for some real truth drops. Max is the last truther I still follow to find some gems , the rest is to pass time or have laughs. (thank you btw jeff berwick for being the last entertaining truther I can watch to relax. lol.)

Much love. Talk again Soon
I have gone gray but background check my insta @theviolentguru

Boadicea

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Boadicea »

Welcome Welcome Dylan TVG! 💖🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
BananaMulcher

Re: freedom convoy/ CON-VID story

Post by BananaMulcher »

theviolentguru22 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:56 pm A lady got me into a "christian" mission that was pushing the jab, tests and wearing masks plus faceshields indoors. I woke half the danm place up with conversations, healing, laughs and some people even the bible.
That's an impressive success rate. What have you found to be the most effective way to nudge people toward looking critically at things? They weren't just being polite to you?
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
theviolentguru22

BananaMulcher wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:21 am
theviolentguru22 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:56 pm A lady got me into a "christian" mission that was pushing the jab, tests and wearing masks plus faceshields indoors. I woke half the danm place up with conversations, healing, laughs and some people even the bible.
That's an impressive success rate. What have you found to be the most effective way to nudge people toward looking critically at things? They weren't just being polite to you?

I use to try the red pill, the friendly game etc.. now I try my "jesus" method, put myself below the person and let them think they are helping me while planting seeds over time. Been working so far!! but at this point its about survival for me, google just cancelled the new email I made, my roomate just got his 4th jab, a dui and a possesion charge in the same week with a brutal cough. People that get woken up are the ones who are waiting for a nudge, the rest are obsolete imo at this point. Its horrible.
theviolentguru22

Boadicea wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:54 pm Welcome Welcome Dylan TVG! 💖🙏
Much love! <3
pierre

Post by pierre »

it's just about beyond biblical. all in the bible, but wait, there's more... every day.
the only person I have gone near and spoken to for well over a year here in person (literally) , on the bus, me and my big mouth, was similar, had to share a house,but had to get the jab (perhaps a 'special' house) but he was awake (or half so, which is a lot) . I left him with rense.com and the free shows with erica khan , told him not to get any boosters. mind you, jesus healed lepers (he did not say 'there is no such thing as leprosy). but I am not he.. keeping my distance waiting for more results. ie how many die over the next few years. take care, learn about shedding. you might need to live under a bridge somewhere, on your own. it is a diabolical thing, real or fake, whatever it is. satanic pure evil scumbaggery.
theviolentguru22

BananaMulcher wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:21 am
and just to be clear, I woke up or helped progress people staying at the shelter, got one staff member but theyre straight zombies.
theviolentguru22

pierre wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:10 am it's just about beyond biblical. all in the bible, but wait, there's more... every day.
the only person I have gone near and spoken to for well over a year here in person (literally) , on the bus, me and my big mouth, was similar, had to share a house,but had to get the jab (perhaps a 'special' house) but he was awake (or half so, which is a lot) . I left him with rense.com and the free shows with erica khan , told him not to get any boosters. mind you, jesus healed lepers (he did not say 'there is no such thing as leprosy). but I am not he.. keeping my distance waiting for more results. ie how many die over the next few years. take care, learn about shedding. you might need to live under a bridge somewhere, on your own. it is a diabolical thing, real or fake, whatever it is. satanic pure evil scumbaggery.
Appreciate it, shedding is very real in a 3D enviorment, as I was a muay thai fighter im use to energy movement in my body. I believe Muay Thai itself is all demonic but I started it to protect my abused mother, once I got good won a few fights and beat the hell out of my moms abuser (step father of 13 years) I got caught up in my ego & started riding with a 1% MC being a tough guy, hit a deer on a motorcycle (I believe God chin-checked me) and gave me another shot after fighting opiate addiction for 5 years.

If your worried about shedding it will seem like its occuring, not saying its not at a small or energetic level ESPECIALLY with body contact, I keep to my room, tons of time outdoors, sauna in the building, breathwork, ice baths etc.. most of all, living in prayer not just praying.

MUCH LOVE GOD BLESS!!
foundaname

Post by foundaname »

I have never heard the approach that a fighting style could be deemed demonic. Could you elaborate?
theviolentguru22

foundaname wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:46 pm I have never heard the approach that a fighting style could be deemed demonic. Could you elaborate?
This is why its so easy for me to go grey lol, the matrix cant explain such deep concepts on text.

Before I bash my own passion/profession let me give you a resume..

8yr Muay Thai In Canada, my ex coach is now the Canadian team Muay Thai coach (top tier school)
3yr Boxing
No Gi BJJ Blue Belt
Taught Kickboxing after my accident at a Tae Kwon Doe Dojang & Kung Fu studio so have a good depth of knowledge of them aswell.

MMA was illegal in Canada in my youth but that was my passion, started watching with a friends uncle at 12 y.0 (2 years before starting thai boxing)

Just like secret societies are serious martial arts schools, demonic is a hard word to deal with, I believe its a spirit not of the flesh... this is where it gets tricky, My Muay Thai coach taught us to create a demon, beat the piss out of it in the gym & keep it in our back pockets for when needed.

Im glad I have the fire inside me but as a follower of Christ especially over this pandemic, it has only caused hardship in having to not lash out like im use to, speak my mind how I want (i say all the words I want to, just not in the tone or way im use to & it drives me insane) and give someone the occasional open hand slap. I have found gyms that are amazing spirtually (I even know a christian pastor and tons of buddhists who coach) but they cant hold a candle once they enter the ring to the dark side of the ying-yang.

I try my best this way to explain it...

occultists use mental martial arts to control people
martial artists use mental occultism to control ourselves.

So demonic, yes I believe so, as an energy system of dark energy...
Inherently evil, I would have to disagree but I retired my gloves and quit coaching during this whole fiasco, especially seeing how willing the gym owners and coachs were to mask people up and not let them in without a jab.
Last edited by theviolentguru22 on Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.