Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
payincryptoio

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by payincryptoio »

Hi Pierre,

This may be true but it hasn't stopped any of us yet, or has it?

Or are you saying they have come into your device before through these backdoors & shut you down?

Wouldn't they probably just flip the switch & turn off the loudest voices first like Max & Jeff if this were true?

Why all the lockdowns, 5G & everything else we've seen in the past few years if every single access point & device
was already compromised globally & it is all already a done deal?

Do you really believe it is totally hopeless & there are no solutions so nobody should even try (or think)?
PAY IN CRYPTO & BE YOUR OWN BANK
DO NOT BE CANCELLED OR SILENCED
MAINTAIN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY
https://payincrypto.io
pierre

Post by pierre »

payincryptoio wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:30 am Hi Pierre,

Or are you saying they have come into your device before through these backdoors & shut you down?

Wouldn't they probably just flip the switch & turn off the loudest voices first like Max & Jeff if this were true?

Why all the lockdowns, 5G & everything else we've seen in the past few years if every single access point & device

Do you really believe it is totally hopeless & there are no solutions so nobody should even try (or think)?
not at all, but I must be realistic...
I am relying on God, Jesus Christ, Adolph Hitler and laws of nature, and to an extent, historical lessons on towers of babylon and the longer term of white anting everything.
If they want me, they can get me, but I don't overestimate my importance (at all)... except to the extent that everything is connected, and I am surely part of it. along the lines of Ted Broer these days, https://media.blubrry.com/ted_and_austi ... 93022a.mp3
pierre

Post by pierre »

hope I am not 'that guy in the room' as Mark Collett put it, as last comment.
new people in the Crowhouse... welkommen.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

payincryptoio wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:12 am Hi everybody!

My name is Mikel & I live in Mexico.
Warm Greetings Mikel...🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
futurehistorian

Post by futurehistorian »

Hi all,

Found my way to you through synchronicity. I'm an over educated amateur historian who got tired of the ivory tower. Looking forward to getting to now the community here. DMs welcome.

kay
pierre

Post by pierre »

welcome future historian, the past welcomes you...
my current book is Rome and Jerusalem, by a Goodman (jewish I presume).. interesting stuff to this semi educated person... I am almost 'on the jews side' . if reading is believing.
I read Jung's Collected twice etc.. synchonicities , as far as words go, me first, then what I am listening to later. are full on in my life. though most are electronics mediated (sound only often). then again, it could be like those million monkeys bashing away at a typewriter for a thousand years, sooner of later a page of Shakespeare would come up. then some wit said the internet for several decades is proof against that. lol. then again, for my experience, I must have a lot more monkeys up their in my top paddock.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

G'Day and Welcome futurehistorian!
The Forum Just Got Better with You Here 😁

Trust you are Aware of all the Tartarian Connections available.
Jon Levi, Auto Didactic, Phillip Druzhinin, Michelle Phillips etc etc etc.

Oh to be Free to Investigate the Truth of this Realm, Sequestered by the Parasites.

Or maybe I've gotten the Wrong End of your Stick😉

Isn't Synchronicity Brilliant...
🥰🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
pierre

Post by pierre »

Isn't brilliance sychronistic.. everything is connected, that is about all I know for sure.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

payincryptoio wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:30 am Hi Pierre,

~

Simple. Allow the loudest voices to flourish so long as they make errors or say some crazy sounding shit. Individuals like Max need to choose very carefully how their speech is constructed and scrutinize information before passing it on. How many times have we seen such personalities return to a topic to say "sorry guys, I got _____ wrong in the most recent report"? It is good to have such integrity to be able to make corrections but also creates a big juicy slice of misinformation for the ministry of truth to parade around and signal normies to distance themselves from exploring any further.

~

Almost everything is compromised, but the bottleneck to exploiting global scale compromise is in the amount of human attention to be thrown at it and/or the ability to automate systems to iterate over the data and act upon it in a useful way. If you want to get out from under the dragnet, the first place to start is in decreasing the entropy of your digital footprint.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
pierre

Post by pierre »

max's sloppiness has no bearing on my love for him and what he is trying to do.
they tried to get Jesus on technicalities.. that had nothing to do with the main points he was making.
I could go on about MI's faults (which are many from my puritan angle).. but that would be more shit in his loungeroom.
he needs a mate next to him to guide him... not people poking him in the eye without any care or responsibility on their part... 'nuff
they want us grey, so they can monitor the experiment
they do not want us dark and conspiring together in real life.
and they might not be as smart and almighty as we give them credit for.