Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
Boadicea

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Boadicea »

Cryptolearn2020 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:18 pm Hi, my name is Nick & I'm currently living in Spain, I'm an invester mainly crypto & also a drummer percussionist,thinking seriously about moving to Mexico but I'm on my own & would like a travel partner or contact with a great community, so if anyone could help I would appriciate it,stay free :)
GDay Nick!
And Welcome Brother...
DogSpeed With Finding Your Travelling Companion.
I Have Fond Memories of Marbella and Toremollinos in the 70's.
Finding a Pristine Stream in a Field to Wash my Hair after 3 Days of 'Black Riding' Ferry, Trains and Hitch Hiking to get There from London with No Money. 🤪
Bet it's all Different Now. 😢
Except for my Guardians 😇 that are Still on Danger Money and Overtime...
😉
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Cryptolearn2020

Post by Cryptolearn2020 »

thanks my friend.
Spain has changed a lot & all for the worse I'm affraid however that goes for most of the world,hope you are good
stay free
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Hi everyone hope you're all doing ok, I'm Sam from England. I've been keeping up with Max, and Jeff's, videos for a while but only just joined Max's forum here although I've looked at it before. I've got plans to fly out to Mexico but I'll post about that separately. I'm a pen and watercolour artist, sew and mend clothes and do a bit of wood carving, generally a practical person. The one thing I haven't got is any cryto despite previously working in tech. I know what I need but keep getting stuck on stage one, move funds to a holding acc to buy some, after that I sortof understand it, I don't want to lose what I saved.

Onwards and upwards, never give up ;-)
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

G'Day Sam/Frosty
and Big Welcome to the Merry Errant Band.

I Also am Ambivalent re Crypto.
Can't even Acquire Privacy Pirate Coin or Monero without Photo ID and Don't Know Anyone to Trust to Purchase for me.

I Still have an Uneasy Solar Plexus Feeling Around it after Attempting Many Times to Get With it.
Even Attended a Few Online AnarchaCrypto Things.
Just Can't seem to Resonate with it.

Guess the Banksters are Going to 'Bail In' and Steal what's left in the Vaults around the End of Shmita (September)
Rock and a Hard Place Innit?

There are a Few Good Souls here that Hail from the UK.
Where are You Located Approx.
My Entry Portal was Liverpool...

Hope to Hear More from You...
💖🙏
ryo

Post by ryo »

Boadicea wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:51 pm I Also am Ambivalent re Crypto.
Can't even Acquire Privacy Pirate Coin or Monero without Photo ID and Don't Know Anyone to Trust to Purchase for me.
Buy Litecoin, and then convert those into Monero as quickly as possible.
That's how I do it, nobody's going to get after you for hodling Litecoin for 10 minutes (given the amounts in fiat aren't huge that is), and nobody is going to know you turned it into Monero.
Personal site: http://asc7ewkcvat2wsoi5yuwkej5ukyrqqnp ... qad.onion/
Soycial media: https://social.076.ne.jp/ryo
Video channel: https://video.076.ne.jp/c/ryo

I am not on any of the centralized (controlled opposition) SNS platforms.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

"Buy Litecoin, and then convert those into Monero as quickly as possible.
That's how I do it, nobody's going to get after you for hodling Litecoin for 10 minutes (given the amounts in fiat aren't huge that is), and nobody is going to know you turned it into Monero."

Thank You ryo.
I Shall Translate this into English and my Newbie Brain and Investigate Further. 🤪
Nerve Wracking...

🙏
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Boadicea wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:51 pm G'Day Sam/Frosty
and Big Welcome to the Merry Errant Band.

Hi Boadicea, thanks for the welcome. I thought the photo ID was only at the beginning and when you exchange it for a privacy coin you don't need to do that again. I attended a beginners crypto but it was about a mobile app (Nest?) to buy some so you needed an ultra modern mobile not an old brick like mine. But it looks like the way to keep some funds.

There's a uk place who will purchase some if you pay them, you need ID though but I'll dig out who they are. Bit worried about the account freezing that's happening as well. Yes Sept 26th is in my brain for the end of the Shmita year.

I'm NE here. It's a nice area but I don't think many know what's going on.
pierre

Post by pierre »

haha bitcoin dreamers, you all forgot there is a State.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-09-05/ ... /101407134

( oops though, off topic reactionary post )

though I never took up on it in the first year or two of the Internet you could buy (was it Dodo?) a prepaid dialup with cash and no id.... though I suppose that depends where you dialled up from as Anonymous.
payincryptoio

Post by payincryptoio »

Hi everybody!

My name is Mikel & I live in Mexico.

I've been watching Max & Jeff Berwick for years & wanted to check out the forum here just to see what everyone is talking about since both have been mentioning how simply not complying can really change things quicker than we may realize is possible.

In regards to the acquisition of crypto & especially Monero, I wonder if any of you have heard of or tried https://localmonero.co/ & https://agoradesk.com/ ?

Both are essentially No KYC versions of Local Bitcoins which is encouraging to see in my opinion because it is a sign to me that alot of people are thinking along very similar lines & refusing to comply financially already as they are even starting alternative platforms like this now which make it alot easier to adopt & finally move over completely to crypto if they decide to.

I think for at least a few years now Catherine Austin Fitts has been talking about Cash Fridays where each Friday more & more people agree to only use Cash which the banks definitely notice. I began to wonder what could happen if somebody started Crypto Mondays too where everyone just uses crypto only on Mondays. Something like this could blow up & get traction online pretty quick. Who knows, maybe there will be a No KYC Tuesday where people decide to support & transact only with vendors & services that do not require KYC on Tuesdays.

I've been all in with crypto for several years now but I have used alot of exchanges & middlemen to convert crypto into cash & in to my bank account as most people have. But here lately & I mean within the last 30-60 days most of the crypto related intermediaries have actually become more difficult to deal with than banks in my experience. I think it is by design as most have new regulations to comply with since governments are trying to make it so difficult to obtain crypto through these services that most people just say the heck with it & stick with Paypal, Banks & Credit Cards etc.

They can't stop us from transacting with each other though which is where I think things are headed on a large scale now.

Has anybody else noticed this shift just here lately especially?
PAY IN CRYPTO & BE YOUR OWN BANK
DO NOT BE CANCELLED OR SILENCED
MAINTAIN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY
https://payincrypto.io
pierre

Post by pierre »

A. welcome ot the crowhouse.
B. make your own computer chips do you?
"
They can't stop us from transacting with each other though which is where I think things are headed on a large scale now.
"
they have backdoors in the hardware, installed at the point of manufacture, way beneath your operating systems or even bios. they can stop everything in a minute. see Talpiot. yes, jewish/Rothschild.