Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
pierre

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by pierre »

Boadicea wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:55 pm
pierre wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:36 pm I have been tested with macrotechnology, I have a Big Mac address / joking.
I Thought You Were a Hungry Jack, Burger King, Soylent Type...🤪
nuh, poor man's pizza these days
toast, cheese, tomatoe, pineapple, and maybe something else if I have it.
glorified toasted sandwich.
something is needed to feed the beast and to spread the wine effects out over time.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:54 pm May I ask what you mean by 'involuntary'? Was it physically forced or was it through coercion??
The words "voluntary", "coercion", "choice" and others have had their meanings redefined over the recent years so, I agree, clarification would be good.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
northern_lights

Post by northern_lights »

Hi guys!

I got fed up with the Big Tech social media, even the decentralized alternative clones don't appeal to me, so I started looking for old fashioned phpbb forums, and this place looked interesting.
Looking forward to talking with you.
Louloulou3

Post by Louloulou3 »

Liberalis wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:17 pm Hello and welcome to all our new members. Please post a reply here to say hello and introduce yourself to the community.
Hi everyone, especially Max 😁 Im lou , nice to be on here
Everything is a lie
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

G'Day Lou, Big Hug and Welcome! 🤗
Pull Up a Bean Bag or a Recliner.
Glad You Made it to August 2022 and the 20th Level of Jewmanji
😉
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

yeah welcome lou, fire away with all you got we can take it.
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Louloulou3 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:57 pm Hi everyone, especially Max 😁 Im lou , nice to be on here
northern_lights wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 am Hi guys!

I got fed up with the Big Tech social media, even the decentralized alternative clones don't appeal to me, so I started looking for old fashioned phpbb forums, and this place looked interesting.
Looking forward to talking with you.
Welcome. Old (and free) tech is where it's at if you want things that won't pull the rug out from under you.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
pierre

Post by pierre »

the trouble with Usenet (very early internet, when people thought they were anonymous going straight to their ISP's usenet servers/relays ) was not enough cookies, cloudfare, google sindication(dic).. etc for the ptb.
Cryptolearn2020

Post by Cryptolearn2020 »

Hi, my name is Nick & I'm currently living in Spain, I'm an invester mainly crypto & also a drummer percussionist,thinking seriously about moving to Mexico but I'm on my own & would like a travel partner or contact with a great community, so if anyone could help I would appriciate it,stay free :)
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

Cryptolearn2020 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:18 pm Hi, my name is Nick & I'm currently living in Spain, I'm an invester mainly crypto & also a drummer percussionist,thinking seriously about moving to Mexico but I'm on my own & would like a travel partner or contact with a great community, so if anyone could help I would appriciate it,stay free :)

hey hey nick, good to hear your a drummer, we need someone to keep the beat in here on our digital ark of survival.
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.