Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
Boadicea

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Boadicea »

OutsideDog67 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:00 pm Hello,

My name is Ben. I'm just returning to work after being ruined after 2020 stuff. I'll be driving a tanker in the U.S. I'm on my way to Texas tomorrow. I need some help and maybe some direction. So far I have been fired for refusing tests and doctors notes and all manner of non compliance. I'm trying to make contact with someone who is like minded. I have a cdl, I was a firefighter for seven years in Ca. So I have something to offer to anyone looking for a driver. I know how to garden and operate all types of heavy equipment. I rollin alone for a long time now. Is there anywhere I can be of service and try to stay free? I'm willing to share my contact info. Mayday.
Hello OutsideDog!
Lovely to Meet You 🥰
Heartfelt Commiserations for Your Tempering Trials.
But Congrats on that Nice Suit of Armour You are Wearing There...😉
Welcome to this Lovely Band of Errants...🏹

There are a Couple of Drivers Lurking Around Here and They Have Managed to 'In Through the Out Door' as it Were and Dodge the System.
As Have We All in Our Own Same but Different Lives/RPG.

Hang Tight Brother and Welcome
🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
OutsideDog67

Post by OutsideDog67 »

There is a big learning curve here and I'm a luddite. Hope someone comes to help me navigate this. That being said lol I know I'm gunna spell it wrong but, charie. This is Sparta. I'm looking too brother.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

OutsideDog67 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:00 pm Hello,

My name is Ben. I'm just returning to work after being ruined after 2020 stuff. I'll be driving a tanker in the U.S. I'm on my way to Texas tomorrow. I need some help and maybe some direction. So far I have been fired for refusing tests and doctors notes and all manner of non compliance. I'm trying to make contact with someone who is like minded. I have a cdl, I was a firefighter for seven years in Ca. So I have something to offer to anyone looking for a driver. I know how to garden and operate all types of heavy equipment. I rollin alone for a long time now. Is there anywhere I can be of service and try to stay free? I'm willing to share my contact info. Mayday.
Hi Ben, I live in upstate, NY and also possess a CDL A with a tanker endorsement. I worked for FedEx during most of the plandemic and recently started working for Swift (though I hate swift already). I drove up and down the east coast throughout and not only was never tested but never even asked for my so-called vaccination status. Granted I've never owned a cell phone and the FedEx trucks I drove didn't have electronic logs, so I guess I could only be traced if someone went through dispatch specifically investigating it.

Anyways, if you're willing to relocate and looking for driving work then the world is at your feet brother!! There's well paying driving jobs literally everywhere in the continental U.S. who don't give a damn about vaccination status or testing. Swift, contrary to their reputation, are stuck up assholes and I wouldn't recommend at all!! I haven't even worked for them for two months and am already looking elsewhere.

Also, by the skills and experience you describe, you would be a benefit to any survival community when the time comes. But for now, Keep on Truckin!!
pierre

Post by pierre »

Hitler was right (albeit, likely, initially funded by the cult himself)
Where are the cards, send in the cards, don't worry they're here (in the basement 100 stories under the Town House, Rathaus in German, on Planet Ganumtian, in the Galaxy of Gromedia)... and if you do not know that by now, as the Earth People are wiped out, that is your fault for not taking an interest in local affairs.
/ Paraphrasing Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy as the Vogon destructor fleet wiped the earth out for a new intergalactic (silk road?) highway ( drink more beer, it will relax your muscles as you are Raptured to the Vogon Ship.)
half bottle comment. (or half full comment). lol
we should start a Hate Thread in the Crowbar/Purge Zone to get it off our chests, truther supremacism and survivor non guilt.. I offer my man boobs for a starters (hairy tits for the initiated 3rd degree unfree antimasons, baphomet sans meaningless sycophantry) ... or convert to judaism and do it under the (silk) road / beatles song contra bastardised.
heck, hide it out in the open , reveal the method (Apocalypse Now, I don't see any method Kurtz you Asiantated nazi)...
I guess I am introducing myself, in bits and pieces, like a Picasso/Freud ....
or a deintroduce yourself thread.
pierre

Post by pierre »

ps along with Groucho Marx, I would never belong to a club that would have somebody like me in it.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

OutsideDog67 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:38 pm There is a big learning curve here and I'm a luddite. Hope someone comes to help me navigate this. That being said lol I know I'm gunna spell it wrong but, charie. This is Sparta. I'm looking too brother.

G'Day Ben, Yeah It's a Tad Daunting but Don't Worry, You Can't Fail! 😉
I Bumbled around Hitting and Missing til things Sunk In as to How to Attach Vids and Pics etc.
Ask Away and You will get Help.

All Levels of Luddite Welcomed Here...
🥰🙏
monsdk

Post by monsdk »

pierre wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:13 am Hitler was right (albeit, likely, initially funded by the cult himself)
Where are the cards, send in the cards, don't worry they're here (in the basement 100 stories under the Town House, Rathaus in German, on Planet Ganumtian, in the Galaxy of Gromedia)... and if you do not know that by now, as the Earth People are wiped out, that is your fault for not taking an interest in local affairs.
/ Paraphrasing Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy as the Vogon destructor fleet wiped the earth out for a new intergalactic (silk road?) highway ( drink more beer, it will relax your muscles as you are Raptured to the Vogon Ship.)
half bottle comment. (or half full comment). lol
we should start a Hate Thread in the Crowbar/Purge Zone to get it off our chests, truther supremacism and survivor non guilt.. I offer my man boobs for a starters (hairy tits for the initiated 3rd degree unfree antimasons, baphomet sans meaningless sycophantry) ... or convert to judaism and do it under the (silk) road / beatles song contra bastardised.
heck, hide it out in the open , reveal the method (Apocalypse Now, I don't see any method Kurtz you Asiantated nazi)...
I guess I am introducing myself, in bits and pieces, like a Picasso/Freud ....
or a deintroduce yourself thread.
well all he founded was where the death cult would come from "swiss country", where pharoe hangs out now.....
people ask your self " what does it it cost to live on earth" then putt seeds in your left hand you can live from, and money/gold/silver in your right hand.
Now go plant them both, and then see Which one will give you something you can eat.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Gday all,
I haven't been on a forum for a while, but that of Max's is probably a good place to start again. Hopefully I can contribute as much as I'll no doubt learn here. I'm a banana bender long lost in south america.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

G'Day Damo, Lovely to Hear from you Brother...🥰
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

Damo wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 am Gday all,
I haven't been on a forum for a while, but that of Max's is probably a good place to start again. Hopefully I can contribute...
So I’ll say welcome! (back 😄)
properly here instead.
Yea, I see now that you wrote A forum, not THE forum. Must have been morning when I read it! Haha
Anyways... Glad to have you with us! 🤗
We’re a nice gathering of human beings in this outpost.
Many different views and opinion here, but everyone is free to be themselves.
I’m sure you’ll make good contributions.
🌞
🕉