Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
pierre

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by pierre »

TheodoreLondon wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:46 pm Hello everyone,

I'm Theo

finally decided to join this forum and interact with some like minded people. I'm Greek living in London, most people I know in real life are unfortunately not able to wrap their minds around reality. Finding it increasingly hard to socialize with people who follow the fucking BBC and the like.
good for now, they are trying to shed their spike proteins and mrna gene benders onto you.
I look forward to them all having to have a star of david sown onto their clothes and have to go to the other side of the road when people like us are walking along it.. / only half joking. I would settle for concentration camps to isolate them, sickos they are.
TheodoreLondon

Post by TheodoreLondon »

Hey buddy,
Sounds a bit harsh I must say. I can't stand the normies myself but don't wish them harm. I see them as victims of scientifically crafted propaganda.
crowMagnum

Post by crowMagnum »

i (reluctantly) agree - it's damned hard to not want to punch parents jabbing and masking their kids however - at this point i'm not sure there's any excuse for ignorance regarding the alleged "virus" or the non-vaccine "vaccines" or the "effectiveness" of masks
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

TheodoreLondon wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:35 pm Hey buddy,
Sounds a bit harsh I must say. I can't stand the normies myself but don't wish them harm. I see them as victims of scientifically crafted propaganda.
You're right, they are victims in a sense. It takes a special kind of spirit in order to break through the propaganda and assault on our health which starts before we're even born. Ever read the ingredients on prescription pre-natal pills?? They're full of low dosage synthetic 'vitamins' and minerals mixed with heavy metals (Aluminosilicate, Titanium Dioxide) and more.

That being said, once a person has reached a certain stage, like getting irreversibly vaxxed, I cannot help but consider them an enemy. They're utter mindlessness and stupidity is what is now driving the agenda. The government merely acting as conductor of this orchestra, if nobody played the instruments then there would be no music, so I can sympathize with Pierre's sentiment. I personally wouldn't bother incarcerating these 'people' to camps, there's too many of them and it would be a waste of time and resources on our part, unless we could get robots to guard them? I would take a more creative (and 'scientific' ;) ) approach to the mass zombie/sheeple post-war management crisis. I would make them content by providing them with all their beloved science they could possibly handle by giving them the glorious opportunity to experience scientific achievements first hand!! We could officially end the Flat Earth debate by loading up some of these specimens onto their beloved rockets and launching them straight-up (fuck angles) and examine what happens. I can also think of some really creative ways to see if nuke's actually exist or not 8-) Ask for more details on that one!!
crowMagnum

Post by crowMagnum »

SeeD_Command wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:23 pm ... once a person has reached a certain stage, like getting irreversibly vaxxed, I cannot help but consider them an enemy.
the adult ego is a powerful thing we all need to keep in check, myself included!
We could officially end the Flat Earth debate by loading up some of these specimens onto their beloved rockets and launching them straight-up (fuck angles) and examine what happens.
meet "Mad Mike"...

Flat Earth Rocket Man Finally Blasts Off In Homemade Rocket To Prove Earth Is Flat
As for proving the Earth is flat, Mad Mike says that will come later with larger rockets planned to launch him into space. So as of now, Mad Mike is not convinced one way or another. He still believes the Earth is flat but wants to confirm with his own eyes. It's unclear why Mad Mike doesn't hop on a commercial flight, but that's what we've come to expect from the science-disbelieving daredevil.
two years later...

Guy Builds Rocket to Prove Earth Is Flat, Crashes It, Dies
For years, a daredevil named Mike "Mad Mike" Hughes has been trumpeting his plan to launch himself in a homemade rocket in order to prove that Earth is flat.

This weekend, Hughes finally launched himself in his homemade rocket — and crashed a minute later, dying in the wreck.

well, the guy had balls - you gotta give him that :)
brains? not so much
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Like they say, there's a fine line between genius and insanity, which is often defined by success or the lack of it.

www.bitchute.com/video/eCcTKlVaQmhA/
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

AHH, you beat me to it!! I'm surprised you found that on youtube though. I guess people dying is exceptable on youtube, yet an older man like Max walking around his yard talking is grounds for termination.
OutsideDog67

Post by OutsideDog67 »

Hello,

My name is Ben. I'm just returning to work after being ruined after 2020 stuff. I'll be driving a tanker in the U.S. I'm on my way to Texas tomorrow. I need some help and maybe some direction. So far I have been fired for refusing tests and doctors notes and all manner of non compliance. I'm trying to make contact with someone who is like minded. I have a cdl, I was a firefighter for seven years in Ca. So I have something to offer to anyone looking for a driver. I know how to garden and operate all types of heavy equipment. I rollin alone for a long time now. Is there anywhere I can be of service and try to stay free? I'm willing to share my contact info. Mayday.
crowMagnum

Post by crowMagnum »

hi Ben - welcome

i hope you keep on refusing the "tests" for the alleged "virus" - no compromise

it sounds like you have a driving job, but you're looking for another? hopefully someone will chime in that may be able to help
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

OutsideDog67 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:00 pm Hello,

My name is Ben. I'm just returning to work after being ruined after 2020 stuff. I'll be driving a tanker in the U.S. I'm on my way to Texas tomorrow. I need some help and maybe some direction. So far I have been fired for refusing tests and doctors notes and all manner of non compliance. I'm trying to make contact with someone who is like minded. I have a cdl, I was a firefighter for seven years in Ca. So I have something to offer to anyone looking for a driver. I know how to garden and operate all types of heavy equipment. I rollin alone for a long time now. Is there anywhere I can be of service and try to stay free? I'm willing to share my contact info. Mayday.
Hi! There is the Location Connection section here on the forums, or freedomcells.org where you can even advertise your skills to those in the area. Although registration is currently closed, and I see that their site says "down for maintenance". Both a congrats and condolences on being a part of the >30%, I know all too well it can be daunting.
SeeD_Command wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:23 pm You're right, they are victims in a sense. It takes a special kind of spirit in order to break through the propaganda and assault on our health which starts before we're even born. Ever read the ingredients on prescription pre-natal pills?? They're full of low dosage synthetic 'vitamins' and minerals mixed with heavy metals (Aluminosilicate, Titanium Dioxide) and more.

That being said, once a person has reached a certain stage, like getting irreversibly vaxxed, I cannot help but consider them an enemy. They're utter mindlessness and stupidity is what is now driving the agenda. The government merely acting as conductor of this orchestra, if nobody played the instruments then there would be no music, so I can sympathize with Pierre's sentiment. I personally wouldn't bother incarcerating these 'people' to camps, there's too many of them and it would be a waste of time and resources on our part, unless we could get robots to guard them? I would take a more creative (and 'scientific' ;) ) approach to the mass zombie/sheeple post-war management crisis. I would make them content by providing them with all their beloved science they could possibly handle by giving them the glorious opportunity to experience scientific achievements first hand!! We could officially end the Flat Earth debate by loading up some of these specimens onto their beloved rockets and launching them straight-up (fuck angles) and examine what happens. I can also think of some really creative ways to see if nuke's actually exist or not 8-) Ask for more details on that one!!
I wouldn't say they're all enemies of freedom. The ones who woke up hard can be a voice we don't want to alienate.

The coooompliance zombies who haven't brushed with reality yet are receiving their right punishment in some way, be it subjecting themselves to mass media and advertising, body destroying foods, or literally living in a false reality where a spooky new virus is just around the corner ready to get you any moment. Just document everything they say along the way, so in ten or twenty years we can hold up the quotes and say I told you so.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."