Introduce yourself

This is the section for all general discussions.
foundaname

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by foundaname »

theviolentguru22 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:13 pm
foundaname wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:46 pm I have never heard the approach that a fighting style could be deemed demonic. Could you elaborate?
This is why its so easy for me to go grey lol, the matrix cant explain such deep concepts on text.

Before I bash my own passion/profession let me give you a resume..

8yr Muay Thai at MAS (Mystic Arts Society) In Canada, my ex coach is now the Canadian team Muay Thai coach (top tier school)
3yr Boxing
No Gi BJJ Blue Belt
Taught Kickboxing after my accident at a Tae Kwon Doe Dojang & Kung Fu studio so have a good depth of knowledge of them aswell.

MMA was illegal in Canada in my youth but that was my passion, started watching with a friends uncle at 12 y.0 (2 years before starting thai boxing)

Just like secret societies are serious martial arts schools, demonic is a hard word to deal with, I believe its a spirit not of the flesh... this is where it gets tricky, My Muay Thai coach taught us to create a demon, beat the piss out of it in the gym & keep it in our back pockets for when needed.

Im glad I have the fire inside me but as a follower of Christ especially over this pandemic, it has only caused hardship in having to not lash out like im use to, speak my mind how I want (i say all the words I want to, just not in the tone or way im use to & it drives me insane) and give someone the occasional open hand slap. I have found gyms that are amazing spirtually (I even know a christian pastor and tons of buddhists who coach) but they cant hold a candle once they enter the ring to the dark side of the ying-yang.

I try my best this way to explain it...

occultists use mental martial arts to control people
martial artists use mental occultism to control ourselves.

So demonic, yes I believe so, as an energy system of dark energy...
Inherently evil, I would have to disagree but I retired my gloves and quit coaching during this whole fiasco, especially seeing how willing the gym owners and coachs were to mask people up and not let them in without a jab.
Interesting. I never thought people approached it that way. In my 10 years kickboxing experience I did visit quite a few gyms but never did I hear of such an approach. Sure, there is absolutely something to be said in how to trainers/gyms approach how to mentally prepare fighters and some are darker than others. But I do agree with that the idea of summoning a demon to beat up thing does not vibe with me either, even if I can think of the possible context of trying to lower/remove a fighter's unwillingness to hurt their opponent to a certain point.
theviolentguru22

Post by theviolentguru22 »

foundaname wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:14 pm
theviolentguru22 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:13 pm
foundaname wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:46 pm I have never heard the approach that a fighting style could be deemed demonic. Could you elaborate?
This is why its so easy for me to go grey lol, the matrix cant explain such deep concepts on text.

Before I bash my own passion/profession let me give you a resume..

8yr Muay Thai In Canada, my ex coach is now the Canadian team Muay Thai coach (top tier school)
3yr Boxing
No Gi BJJ Blue Belt
Taught Kickboxing after my accident at a Tae Kwon Doe Dojang & Kung Fu studio so have a good depth of knowledge of them aswell.

MMA was illegal in Canada in my youth but that was my passion, started watching with a friends uncle at 12 y.0 (2 years before starting thai boxing)

Just like secret societies are serious martial arts schools, demonic is a hard word to deal with, I believe its a spirit not of the flesh... this is where it gets tricky, My Muay Thai coach taught us to create a demon, beat the piss out of it in the gym & keep it in our back pockets for when needed.

Im glad I have the fire inside me but as a follower of Christ especially over this pandemic, it has only caused hardship in having to not lash out like im use to, speak my mind how I want (i say all the words I want to, just not in the tone or way im use to & it drives me insane) and give someone the occasional open hand slap. I have found gyms that are amazing spirtually (I even know a christian pastor and tons of buddhists who coach) but they cant hold a candle once they enter the ring to the dark side of the ying-yang.

I try my best this way to explain it...

occultists use mental martial arts to control people
martial artists use mental occultism to control ourselves.

So demonic, yes I believe so, as an energy system of dark energy...
Inherently evil, I would have to disagree but I retired my gloves and quit coaching during this whole fiasco, especially seeing how willing the gym owners and coachs were to mask people up and not let them in without a jab.
Interesting. I never thought people approached it that way. In my 10 years kickboxing experience I did visit quite a few gyms but never did I hear of such an approach. Sure, there is absolutely something to be said in how to trainers/gyms approach how to mentally prepare fighters and some are darker than others. But I do agree with that the idea of summoning a demon to beat up thing does not vibe with me either, even if I can think of the possible context of trying to lower/remove a fighter's unwillingness to hurt their opponent to a certain point.
Your response is exactly why I became a kickboxing/MMA striking coach even though I feel Thai boxing is superior in the ring, unless you teach the mystic side of it.. its only kickboxing with elbows and clinching. Same sort of deal where people say yoga is "satanic", I do yoga to stretch in the mornings when I get up after praying and sometimes with friends. That too only gets dark if you bump into someone like sadhguru and follow him into a black hole trying to be immortal but end up looking like an idiot at the WEF. (tin foil hat time, i believe sadhguru is the shiva they are trying to rise from CERN.)
Last edited by theviolentguru22 on Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foundaname

Post by foundaname »

Mind if I dm you to continue the conversation? I feel like replying but also not to completely derailing this thread.
Morpheus

Post by Morpheus »

Alright, I'm Morph.

See you around. 👍
sickofallthebollocks

Post by sickofallthebollocks »

Alright, I'm sickofallthebollocks

I know - it's a mouthful.
That's what they all say.
theviolentguru22

Post by theviolentguru22 »

Here is an interview from WION where im in Ottawa talking about the WEF at the rolling thunder rally 6 months ago.
(ive gone grey so kind of just posting for my own reference.)
- Dylan Green

Dre_87

Post by Dre_87 »

By the age of 6, I drank vodka, by age 15, I was part of the Russian special forces in a joint operation with American special forces Military Assistance Command-Special Operations Group command-and-control detachment Delta..to lead black-ops into China..If we were to be killed or captured in action, any official knowledge of our involvement or even our existence would be denied..