my take on "the joos"

Topics covering the globalist psychopaths, eugenics, paedophilia, secret societies and the plan for a new world order.
Chief Bromden

Re: my take on "the joos"

Post by Chief Bromden »

Chief Bromden wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:05 pm
Chief Bromden wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:01 pm
pierre wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:18 am and the Masons are lackeys for the jews..... jew Lite.
Two of my great Uncles who were Christians and also Freemasons marrried Jewesses, whom I believe they met through Freemasony. One committed suicide by shooting himself when a property deal went wrong and the other was a tax dodging alcholic. My grandfather, their eldest brother who wasn't a freemason and didn't marry a Jewess was a true and honest gentleman.

Some people talk about fake Jews, especially concerning the Rothschilds, but imo this is to divert people's attention from the criminality of Jews in general. Were both Shakespeare and Dickens anti semites for portraying Jews as criminals in the Merchant of Venice and Oliver. I don't think they were. They knew what was happening in society.
The Lord Mayor at Service at the Great Synagogue, 1928

Front row, left to right: Alfred Myers, CC, Ernst Schiff, Sir Charles Batho (Lord Mayor), Lionel de Rothschild, Dr I. Feldman, I. H. W. Abrahams, CC

History of the Great Synagogue

https://www.jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/susser ... twenty.htm
Chief Bromden

Post by Chief Bromden »

Chief Bromden wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:09 pm
Chief Bromden wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:05 pm

Two of my great uncles who were Christians and also Freemasons marrried Jewesses, whom I believe they met through Freemasonry. One committed suicide by shooting himself when a property deal went wrong and the other was a tax dodging alcholic. My grandfather, their eldest brother who wasn't a freemason and didn't marry a Jewess was a true and honest gentleman.

Some people talk about fake Jews, especially concerning the Rothschilds, but imo this is to divert people's attention from the criminality of Jews, especially the elite. Were both Shakespeare and Dickens anti semites for portraying Jews as criminals in the Merchant of Venice and Oliver. I don't think they were. They knew what was happening in society.
The Lord Mayor at Service at the Great Synagogue, 1928

Front row, left to right: Alfred Myers, CC, Ernst Schiff, Sir Charles Batho (Lord Mayor), Lionel de Rothschild, Dr I. Feldman, I. H. W. Abrahams, CC

History of the Great Synagogue

https://www.jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/susser ... twenty.htm
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

pierre wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:18 am and the Masons are lackeys for the jews..... jew Lite.
Two of my great Uncles who were Christians and also Freemasons marrried Jewesses, whom I believe they met through Freemasony. One committed sudiced by shooting himself when a property deal went wrong and the other was a tax dodging alcholic. My grandfather, their eldest brother who wasn't a freemason and didn't marry a Jewess was a true and honest gentleman.

Some people talk about fake Jews, especially concerning the Rothschilds, but imo this is to divert people's attention from the criminality of Jews in general. Were both Shakespeare and Dickens anti semites for portraying Jews as criminals in the Merchant of Venice and Oliver. I don't think they were. They knew what was happening in society.
I don't accept the validity of the term anti-semite..... it's just another calumny against free-speech like 'racist' or 'transphobe'.

One day 'paedophobe' will be a thing and people will lose their jobs for not accepting paedophiles. This is where this is all heading.

That idea might have seemed far-fetched 10 years ago, not so much now if schools and doctors can chemically mess with child development. There's nowhere our society won't go now. I sometimes wonder if I should have kids.... but it seems they are making a Molechian hell of a hitherto beautiful planet and a stable white civilisation.

As for the 'fake Jew' thing, you don't have to agree, but I do enjoy research and ancient history...I have written books and articles which demonstrate they are fake Jews.... but it doesn't matter either way..... whatever the evil is, they call themselves Jews, and that's the one thing we are not allowed to discuss.
https://www.truthspoon.com

The Man they can't Recruit.
pierre

Post by pierre »

somebody hit me over my thick head for not following Alan Watt 12 years ago... though he is a tad shy about the jews who turn up everywhere, even white people.
still, at every turn, rather, every new person I trust and follow (better that than cynical) there is new info, so noone can be looked up to that is famous...or unreservedly quoted. the anti semite, jewish expulsion, bad jew game is something to take into account in the games they play (venting, directing and misdirecting, orwells goldstein).
including...... the fagan master himself and hero of the poor folk...
mileswmathis.com/dickens.pdf
or the Master Bard the merchant of venetian propaganda more likely the front man for Team Israel.
http://mileswmathis.com/shake.pdf

how about this one, for the white nationalists... what if the whole genocide program taking place took out everyone but white and whitish jews? I bet 90% would be all for it.
Chief Bromden

Post by Chief Bromden »

Truthspoon wrote

"I don't accept the validity of the term anti-semite..... it's just another calumny against free-speech like 'racist' or 'transphobe'.

One day 'paedophobe' will be a thing and people will lose their jobs for not accepting paedophiles. This is where this is all heading."

That's the truth. Imo there are many more paedophiles in positions of power and in society in general than most people can comprehend.

There has been an agenda to decrimilise paedophilia for years.

This Ted Ex video and others were all over the internet a few years ago to judge public opinion in my view. Many have since been deleted.

@Truthspoon
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

pierre wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:19 am somebody hit me over my thick head for not following Alan Watt 12 years ago... though he is a tad shy about the jews who turn up everywhere, even white people.
still, at every turn, rather, every new person I trust and follow (better that than cynical) there is new info, so noone can be looked up to that is famous...or unreservedly quoted. the anti semite, jewish expulsion, bad jew game is something to take into account in the games they play (venting, directing and misdirecting, orwells goldstein).
including...... the fagan master himself and hero of the poor folk...
mileswmathis.com/dickens.pdf
or the Master Bard the merchant of venetian propaganda more likely the front man for Team Israel.
http://mileswmathis.com/shake.pdf

how about this one, for the white nationalists... what if the whole genocide program taking place took out everyone but white and whitish jews? I bet 90% would be all for it.

If it's any consolation I was following him 15 years ago....and probably listened to him for a good four years constantly....

However I soon started to feel that he was repeating himself and, no disrespect, but his researches seem to have stopped at certain point and he didn't really venture much further than Carol Quigley and the CFR, along with Aldous Huxley..... and I started to spot that he bascially just started to repeat the same themes and ideas...then I stopped listening to him once I spotted his loop...since there was nothing more to learn.

Now of course I regret stopping listening because he is gone and we will not hear his live voice again...

But he did have a tendency to revert to his loop.... but I found his shows comforting.... just him and his dog Hamish, in the wilds of Canada....

Hopefully he is watching us from the light now..........

Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

Thank you, I will pore over this.... It sounds more like Texe Marrs, I think Jim Marrs was into space bollocks and aliens while Texe was the JQ wise guy.

I always wondered why British history only seemed to start in 1066, with the arrival of the Jews with William the Conqueror (William the Bastard to others) no aspect of British history, or the Anglo Saxon Kings, the great Kings of Wessex or even of King Arthur of Wales are taught in school or even discussed by mainstream history.

It is as if anything in Britain before the arrival of the Jews is consigned to non-existence and relegated to myth, legend and pre-history.

Also our monarch only trace their lineage to the arrival of William the bastard....

This might not seem like a conspiracy until you factor in that Thomas Cromwell, who was great great Uncle of Oliver Cromwell (the Jew backed agent who murdered the British King) was backed by the italian Frescabaldi banking family (who suffered massive losses when Edward I kicked out the Jews). Cromwell was their agent to take revenge on the British and call in a long line of credit, which he did by dissolving the monasteries and confiscating their immense wealth.... I bet most of it went back to the bankers still nursing their wounds from Edward I.

Thomas Cromwell also went out of his way to burn, smash, and destroy as much of British history as possible and it was under him that the times before the arrival of the Jews became the Dark Ages because he destroyed so much art and literature from those times.

pierre wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:09 am interesting litle debate here. I thought it might have been Jim Marrs from Texas, maybe it was
Alan Watt on RBN (he was only on Rense for 3 hours) 2007
"Alan: There's a Jim in Texas. Are you there, Jim? Hello.
Jim: Yes, I'm here. You've done a wonderful job of describing what these same groups of
people have done to us over thousands of years, but you do not name them quite as much as you
should. It's the same ethnic group that started in Egypt or even before Egypt and how to control a
country. How to dominate everything that transpires in the country and it's the same ethic group.
It's the group that the Red Sea was parted for so they could escape according to their
terminology, okay?
Alan: It depends how you want to view something here. If you go back long before Egypt,
you'll find the same systems existing in Sumer and prior to Sumer you had the Hurrian
population and before that you've got the seven ages of previous ages in India going back
millions of years. They always have front groups or front populations who don’t know what
their function is. It's no different from Britain in the 1800’s. In the 1700’s, the upper middle class
of Britain really did believe they were the chosen people and these were not Jewish people.
That's what you’re referring to.
Jim: No, but they were infiltrated and controlled by the Jewish people since Cromwell. Hello.
He let them back in and once you let them in they control. That's the name of the game.
Alan: The gold and the money was there long before Cromwell.
Jim: Yes the gold and the money but they threw him out in the 13th century.
Alan: Then they always brought in the same money-lenders. Look at the Catholic Church. The
Catholic Church forbid any body else to go in for usury, except Jews, because that took the heat
off the kings and the queens that wanted taxation from money, and the Vatican itself, and all the
heat was transferred to the guys themselves who handled the money, who were the Jews. It was
the law that only the Jews could be tax collectors, even in Britain at one time.
Jim: Absolutely.
Alan: It took the heat off the king and the queen that everybody “loved.”
Jim: They were thrown out of every country in Europe for exactly the same thing.
Alan: It also took the heat off the Vatican.
Jim: They control the royalty.
Alan: I've heard all this before, but the fact is all these royalty and so on need the people with
the money. All down through history they do this. They always have a front group who are
willing to do it; and what you need is a particular species to hate.
Jim: I don't need to hate anybody. I need to state what a fact is a fact regardless of whether you
hate or love them.
Alan: How many Jews do you know who own banks?
Jim: There's a good deal.
Alan: How many do you know, personally, who own banks?
Jim: How many recent chairmen of the Federal Reserve have been Jewish? That goes back at
least I know to 1955 at least everyone of them--
Alan: Why do you think they always pick a Jew for it?
Jim: Because they're the ones who control everything. That's why they pick a Jew for it. Hello.
Alan: Why they pick a Jew is so people like you can hate them.
Jim: That I can hate them? I merely state what they do.
Alan: They could pick anybody they wanted to. They could pick a Chinaman for that matter if
they wanted to target the Chinese.
Jim: You're using the Jewish argument against me okay? The Jewish argument is if I say
anything in the slightest bit detrimental about a Jew I hate them. I'm merely stating facts.
Alan: No. The thing is all you will talk about is something you truly want to believe. You
cannot see that they will always give you a target for hundreds of years if need be, and change
the target to someone else when they want to when it suits them, and so, as I say, if they wanted
you to hate the Chinese--
Jim: Excuse me, Mr. Alan Watt. How many other ethic groups have been thrown out of every
country in Europe, 79 countries. How many other ethic groups have been thrown out of these
countries?
Alan: Do you know the histories behind this?
Jim: No, no. Answer the question. Don't say do you know.
Alan: Have you ever looked at this history behind it, because the debt got so much at the Royal
Court for borrowing they'd rather kick them out than pay it off.
Jim: And who did they borrow from?
Alan: It's the same old scam, the only ones they were authorized by the Vatican to borrow from.
Jim: If you want to argue facts you have to answer questions. Who did the royalty borrow from?
Alan: A person like you is never going to be satisfied until I agree with you.
Jim: I don't care if you agree with me or not. I'll let the listening audience -- who did the royalty
borrow from?
Alan: Who did the Vatican authorize the only people that you could borrow from to be?
Jim: You will not answer the question because the answer to the question--
Alan: I'm telling you to think for yourself.
Jim: Hey, I think for myself. I've always thought for myself.
Alan: Why did the Vatican authorize one group of people to be the money-lenders for the whole
of Europe?
Jim: Because they were the people with the money. They were the people that infiltrated the
Vatican. Listen the Catholic Church is--
Alan: What we’ll do here – I'm not going to go in to your silly little game here – we’ll go on to
the next caller because you'll go on about this forever and ramble into the fact that someone
authorized a certain people to take the heat for a monied system, for a monied system, okay?
Now that's what I mean about people who want to target someone simply to hate. It's no different
than in wartime when they suddenly make a person over at the other side of the world your
enemy. They demonize them. Give you a whole bunch of history to justify it so you'll hate them
and it's much easier to go off and kill them. Personally, I will treat a person from any race, creed,
background on a one to one basis; and to say it's "the Jews" or "the British" or "the American" is
a very bigoted person. That's how a bigoted person thinks. It's not “the anything.” How many
Jewish people actually own their own banks? Very few, and when you look at who's behind
them, there's very few too.
Look at the histories of the Rothschild's. Do you think the Rothschild's just walked into Britain,
took over the Bank of England and had strolls through the dark alley ways of London all on a
Jack Todd? He'd have been killed right away. He was brought in by the elite to control the
money of Britain. He was better at it. That's why it was done and that's why he was left alone.
The British nobility were fantastic. They had whole armies of assassins working for them, which
they didn't hesitate to use so for one little guy to walk in and take over what seemed to be the
wealth of the country and get away with it – it meant he had permission to do so. You have to
think for yourself in this world and thinking is the only way you'll come through.
I also know there's organizations funded by the CIA which churn out books and books and books
blaming the Jews. I know that for a fact because they cater to every segment of society; and as
long as we're all fighting each other, here's how it goes. The world is one massive whirlpool with
a big hole at the bottom that's sucking us down and each person is grabbing the person next to
them and choking them to death, as you all go round and round in this whirlpool. You don't see
the hole at the bottom and that's what they want at the top. The elite at the top of every culture,
every country, happens to be one giant club. One giant club that controls the finances and
resources of the entire planet. They see themselves as a separate, more evolved species, ala
Darwin basically, Social Darwinism. That goes for the top in the Japanese, the top in the
Chinese, the top in every other culture. It's one giant club and they believe they can interbreed
with superior genes and that's going to be the new elite for the future, as they do interbred at the
top. All the old theories for the old age will go down that whirlpool where it belongs and down
the drain hole with all of the old stuff which had served its purpose very well. That's where we
are with it. Now I think there's a Tony in Canada. Hello."

Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

https://www.truthspoon.com/2023/01/the- ... anker.html

THE BLOODY MILL OF WORLD REVOLUTION IN MEDIAEVAL ENGLAND

I always wondered about the Russian revolution and in what way could the interests of a people and nation ever be said to have been served by the deaths of millions of people and the innumerable terrible atrocities committed against Russians by fellow Russians. It made no sense to me but I knew that there must be a reason for it because it happened after all and for something to take place some groups of very rich and powerful people must have a specific desire to make it occur.

The main thing that strikes me about the Russian revolution is that it seemed to hate Russians. It cut them down mercilessly, executed the best of the officers and generals, imprisoned the best of intellectuals and sent them to far off Siberian gulags where their intelligence could be safely contained and not a threat to the new regime.

The revolution seemed determined to kill the best of people, and had no compunction about bloodying its hands and without shame to achieve its goals and to a disinterested observer those goals appeared to be to murder Russians and strip their country of anything noble, valuable, intelligent and worthwhile. If one reaches the understanding and follows the evidence that indicates that the Russian revolution was not planned, funded and largely carried out by Russians, nor was it carried out for their interests but planned, funded and carried out by non-Russians who had their own reasons for destroying Christian Tsarist Russia, then working backwards one can examine all so called revolutionary movements: the French Revolution and even the English Civil war and the execution of King Charles I, we realise that there has always been some ‘other’ group operating on the world-stage, using their puppets, whether Oliver Cromwell one minute, a Duke of Orleans the next, then Lenin. In the case of Cromwell and Lenin, there is the lingering suspicion that their deaths were not entirely natural but were carried out once the puppets had served their turn and had literally outlived their usefulness. All of these revolutions were said to involve international banking interests. In Cromwell’s case, his great great grandfather, Morgan Williams married Thomas Cromwell’s sister. Thomas Cromwell as chief minister to Henry VIII is known for being the instrument of the schism from the church of Rome.

Thomas Cromwell, as a boy, left his family to travel to the continent and found himself joining the French mercenary army at 13. Leaving the army and starving on the streets of Florence he escaped destitution by taking up service in the household of Florentine banker Francesco Frescobaldi, whose family were said to have once financially conquered England:

"not only in holding the purse-strings of the kings of England, but also in controlling sales of English wool which was vital to continental workshops and in particular to the Arte della Lana of Florence." Braudel, The Wheels of Commerce (‘Civilization and Capitalism’).

The Frescobaldi family financed the wars of King Edward I and were also receivers of customs in England from 1307 and they were also collectors of the papal tax and helped finance the crusades. Amedeo de Frescobaldi absorbed many of the debts incurred by the King and after his death and negotiated all of the customs duty on wool from Ireland and Scotland, no doubt in service to the late King’s debts. However, with the fall of King Edward II and suspicion of foreigners he was eventually arrested and had all his goods seized. He fled England and the royal debt was never paid and the Frescobaldi’s went bankrupt. It seems curious then that such a man as Thomas Cromwell, on the verge of absolute destitution should be ‘rescued’ by a member of the family who once had had such a powerful hand in the Kingdom of England only to lose everything, on the turn of politics. Did they sponsor Thomas Cromwell to return to England and manoeuvre him into setting up a continental mercantile and legal network and to return to London a very influential man with extensive contacts, destined for power by his own evident usefulness. In a sense was the advent of Thomas Cromwell the first time the bankers had wrestled control of the course of England and its destiny, whispering policy into the ears of the king. If so then what do the bankers want? What is their policy?

If we look at what Thomas Cromwell ultimately did to England, we might be able to trace a course which might outline their ultimate agenda and motivations. Renowned English historian Dominic Selwood, Fellow of the Royal Society of Antiquaries, in his book Spies, Sadists and Sorcerers states that Thomas Cromwell pursued an agenda of destruction:

“No one can be sure of the exact figure, but it is estimated that the destruction started and legalized by Cromwell amounted to 90% of the English art then in existence. Statues were hacked down. Frescoes were smashed to bits. Mosaics were pulverized. Illuminated manuscripts were shredded. Wooden carvings were burned. Precious metalwork was melted down. Shrines were reduced to rubble. This vandalism went way beyond a religious reform. It was a frenzy, obliterating the artistic patrimony of centuries of indigenous craftsmanship with an intensity of hatred for imagery and depicting the divine that has strong and resonant parallels today.”

This was a period of time when the so called ‘dark-ages’ were perhaps still brightly illuminated in the cultural memory, a time before what I would term the European banker Conquistador: William the Conqueror. What would be the purpose of effacing more than a thousand years of history leaving nothing but darkness and giving the impression that British history began in 1066?

The first Jews arrived in the country in 1066 and the first written record of a Jewish settlement in the country dates to 1070: there is no record of Jews in England before this time. During the reign of Henry I, Jews tended to represent the King’s financial interest and they had supremacy over Christians: a Jewish person’s oath was worth that of twelve Christians, so in effect, Jewish people during this period had a kind of diplomatic immunity and Jews were to be treat with special consideration as if they were the King’s own property.

One of the oldest town-houses, if not the oldest town house in England is known as the Jew’s House in Lincoln and was built in the 12th Century. It was in Lincoln in 1255 that one of the first instances of the ritual murder of a Christian child occurred. Nine-year-old Hugh disappeared from his home on 31st July and was discovered in a well on 29th August. He had been tortured and crucified in a re-enactment of the crucifixion of Jesus according to the confessions of those found guilty. There have been at least 150 accounts of children sacrificed by Jews as part of a ritual murder; though now all such accounts are now classed as ‘blood libel’ and antisemitic canards, as if these children never existed and their murders never happened.

From a logical and rational perspective, not to mention a scholarly and academic one, it is one of the axioms of historical research that the closer you are to the time the events took place the more accurate the recording of the facts. Conversely how can we be expected to believe an analysis that these events never happened 800 years after the facts? On this sound logical basis alone the canard of ‘blood-libel’ should be summarily dismissed as some kind of deliberate mental distortion of reality.

The accounts of these murders have endured for hundreds of years and such reports pervade history throughout the centuries and the different countries of a whole continent. To imagine that tens of thousands of people, for the past thousand years in all the countries of Europe where these blood-sacrifices have been reported have all been engaged in some huge and coordinated plot against Jews is possibly the most paranoid conspiracy theory anyone could imagine, but the Jews are permitted their paranoid conspiracy theories and even questioning them has become a criminal offence in many countries throughout the world.

Blood libel is a contemporary concept which has been summarily invented in order to efface these truths which expose the nature of a people who are not only actively opposed to our best interests, but are hostile to us and will seek to kill our people at any opportunity, whether they pick off a lost child or manage to slay millions in an organised a murderous organisation of engineered social revolution and destruction of institutions and civilisation. It is a common evil to be murdered by an antagonistic force, but to demonise the victims and victimise the demons, this elevates the whole story to a kind of infernal satire and such a level of evil to be permitted in this world convinces me indeed that this world is literally under the thrall of a supernatural diabolical force of malicious evil constantly seeking human blood through revolutions, genocides and wars which seems to have sided with a particular human group claiming ethnic and religious privilege and supremacy, at the expense of everybody else on Earth whose blood is let as remorselessly and without a second thought, as the butchering of animals.

There is an enormous effort to conceal and obfuscate these crimes and call them ‘blood-libel’ and insinuate that they are not true, or were invented in order for certain royal elements to profit by the confiscation of Jewish property. This alone is interesting and a fact worthy of note, and perhaps indicates how deeply our culture and society is controlled by elements which do not share our well-being and interests but instead the preservation and supremacy of their own. If reality can be rewritten to the extent that historical torture and murder of children by known parties can be spun into some kind of bizarre accusation of antisemitism then we are living in a world where a caste system obviously exists and we are not at the top of that system. It might be the kind of behaviour one might expect in a strange parallel world where a literal slave-race comprising 99.8 percent of the world exists, while the other 0.2 percent are the master-race. Any crime reported by the slaves against the master-race would face the full force of the master-race’s machinery of control to silence the complaints of the slave-race.

Thomas Cromwell weakened Europe by encouraging the great schism which would riven it in two and lead to hundreds of years of wars, intrigues and conflict. If there were another force, neither part of England nor of Europe which did not have their interests in mind, then it would likely want to encourage a policy in England of supporting the Protestant reformation and weakening the power-base of the Roman Catholic Church.

It seems strange that on his execution, the man who had been so instrumental in taking England out of the Roman Catholic Empire would declare:

“And now I praie you that be here, to beare me record, I die in the Catholicke faithe, not doubtyng in any article of my faith, no nor doubtyng in any Sacrament of the Chirche.”

Dominic Selwoood in his book Spies, Sadists and Sorcerers is very critical and states frankly that: “Thomas Cromwell was the Islamic State of his day”.

He says of Cromwell whom he describes as Henry VIII’s ‘chief enforcer’:

“..one whose record for looting, murder and destruction ought to have us apoplectic with rage.”

He goes on to describe some of the outrages against history and culture which Thomas Cromwell committed and with this analysis, which we being remote in the far distance of history, can see that what Thomas Cromwell achieved was hardly different from the work of the French or Russian Revolution and indeed, could well be seen as part of a single continuum or ongoing project against the religion, culture and lives of the state’s citizens.

As hypothesised before one wonders whether Thomas Cromwell was acting as an agent of the Frescabaldi banking family all along; it is certain that their returns on their investment in the person of Thomas Cromwell had proved highly profitable, aside from any ideological and political agendas they may or may not have had the sequestering of the whole wealth of the Roman church in England must represent one of the world’s greatest booties, and any losses the family may have incurred as a result of the Barons acting against what they considered corrupting foreign elements in the English court had been well and truly repaid with interest, I therefore consider Thomas Cromwell to be an instrument of banker-vengeance:

“Flushed with the success of engineering Henry’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and his marriage to Anne Boleyn, Cromwell moved on to confiscating the Church’s money. Before long, he was dissolving monasteries as fast as he could, which meant seizing anything that was not nailed down and keeping it for himself, for Henry, and for their circle of friends. It was the biggest land-grab and asset-strip in English history, and Cromwell sat at the centre of the operation, at the heart of a widely-loathed, absolutist, and tyrannical regime. When Anne Boleyn pointed out that the money should be going to charity or good works, he fitted her up on charges of adultery, and watched as she was beheaded.”

And whether there is something innate in human nature or something innate in the ‘revolutionary’ system which has historically always been sponsored by international banking fraternities, the same casual attitude to the liquidation of perceived political opponents with the detached nonchalance of the administrator or clerical functionary.

“With lazy strokes of his pen, he condemned royalty, nobles, peasants, nuns, and monks to horrific summary executions. We are not talking half a dozen. He dispatched hundreds under his highly politicized ‘treason’ laws.”

It is also strange that the barbarousness of the French Revolution s closer to us in time and there are more cultural connections with our present day since there are constant cultural reminders through Dickens’ Tale of Two Cities or musicals like Les Miserables which evoke the post-revolutionary period, there has been a recent interest in the Tudor period through the work of popularising historians such as Dr David Starkey and the television programme Wolf Hall, but these media portrayals serve only to show how remote and estranged from our present period these distant bloodthirsty and quarrelsome Tudors were, it’s almost as if a certain level of barbarity is expected of our mediaeval kings and queens, but what if they were only following the instructions of their advisors and chief ministers, what if the barbarity of tortures and summary beheadings were really the work of some other group with their own interests. This is what I believe.

I do not believe that monarchs have the level of intelligence or malice necessary to have created the deep rivers of blood which have led us to our present moment, nor do I believe their motivations would be so great to kill so many people. Most people are content enough to get through their life with the least possible grief as long as they receive a reasonable degree of respect, understanding and value from other people. A monarch has little to prove to acquire that respect, but they have every chance of losing it by acting poorly, what if they were guided into acting poorly? Then faced with the consequences of popular discontent, the monarch feels alienated from his people, resentful, even possibly fearful, then his minister is on hand to suggest the correct punitive dissuasive remedies.

Thomas Cromwell was an example of one of the ‘Manipulators’ of his day using a puppet king to do his bidding and the bidding of his owners. We can only speculate as to what kind of international merchant banking fraternity might have existed in the middle-ages, or whether he was indeed really employed in some way by the Frescabaldi family nursing old grievances and eager to exploit an opportunity to train and infiltrate an agent into the very highest echelons of the English royal court. What is known is that both Edward I and Edward III defaulted on their loans and led to the bankruptcy of several large Italian banking firms; Edward I had sought more loans from the banker Ricciardi of Lucca for his war with France in 1294 but they were either unable or unwilling to extend him more credit whereupon he seized their English assets, bankrupting them.

King Edward III defaulted on a debt of 900,000 gold florins to the Peruzzi banking family and 600,000 to the Bardi banking family, this led to the collapse of several Italian banks, along with the ruination of the wealthy patrons who held their money with the collapsed banks. It is argued that this led to a general Europe-wide economic decline, also termed a ‘great depression’ which began in 1340. Considering the toll three terms of English Monarchs had had on the Florentine banking industry and the vast quantity of unpaid debts is it really so unusual to make the suggestion that a member of this deposed banking empire uses an English agent to belatedly settle the bill with ample interest. It’s just an idea, but it is a strongly persuasive one, at least to my reasoning. In history a ‘coincidence’ is often a sign that there is a conspiracy, and can it be a conspiracy that we have witnessed several bloodthirsty attacks on Christian nations in which the priority seems to be the destruction of the church and the murder of fellow Christians? The French Revolutionary moto was based on the phrase of French philosopher and Freemason, Denis Diderot ‘hang the last noble with the entrails of the last priest’.

Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich was a Jewish communist and Stalin’s ‘chief enforcer’ responsible for the deaths of millions of Christian Russians and Ukrainians in the Holodomor along with the destruction of Christian monuments, churches and over a thousand years’ of Russian history, perhaps most notably the great Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow when he proclaimed “Mother Russia is cast down. We have ripped away her skirts.” This is clearly a victory cry of triumph against Russia and the Russian people, along with her culture and history by the outside element which is antithetical to their existence and will employ all the machinery of the modern age to create horrors of bloodshed and destruction.

Like the Guillotine of the French Revolution, named after a French Freemason who was not the actual inventor of the machine, as guillotines had been in use as a means of execution in England since 1280, but as the man who first suggested its use in the Revolution, we find the endless need for piles upon piles of heads of Christians in these revolutions.

This is echoed back in the time some two hundred years previously where Selwood describes, what I would term the ‘revolutionary legacy’ of Thomas Cromwell:

“We only have to survey the smashed up medieval buildings the length and breadth of the country, or contemplate Cromwell’s record of public beheadings and other barbarous executions.”

Thomas Cromwell was eventually beheaded at Tower Hill on the 28th July 1540 prior to his execution he begged the king for mercy, perhaps he asked for the same mercy he had shown those he had executed for there was none and for once justice was done, although Henry apparently regretted killing such a useful and important minister. It is curious that on the same day as his death one of his protegees, Lord Hungerford of Heytesbury, who had reached his position through the patronage of Cromwell, was also executed, ostensibly for buggery but he was also known to have been part of a seditious group which had even practiced magic to attempt to shorten King Henry’s life and ascertain the chances of success of a Catholic rebellion in Lincolnshire.

This brings us to another strange element to this story which might cause us to wonder that perhaps Cromwell was just employed to disrupt the Kingdom and had no particular deep ideological reasons for causing the split from the Roman Church since he (and even King Henry himself) confessed that they had remained Catholic.

The man who was executed: Lord Hungerford, whom Cromwell brought to prominence and patronised, was connected to people sympathetic to The Pilgrimage of Grace rebellion against Henry’s break with the Roman church and the policies of Thomas Cromwell himself. This uprising began not far from where I was born in Lincolnshire in a pleasant market town called Louth at the Saint James church and as many as 40,000 people marched on Lincoln to demand the freedom to practice as Catholics (just like King Henry and Thomas Cromwell himself) and protection for the Church treasures of Lincolnshire.

Ultimately Hungerford was executed for his suspected involvement or sympathy with the Pilgrimage of Grace rebellion since he employed William Bird his chaplain, and it was claimed that Hungerford knew the man to be a traitor, and such associations, along with the Rector of Fittleton and the Vicar of Bradford, cast doubts on his loyalty to the king.

Oliver Cromwell, like his great great grand-uncle, was a pawn and puppet of international finance. Why was King Charles murdered? Follow the money. He had angered the merchants and bankers by seizing gold coins from the Royal Mint which were destined to the merchants and creditors of Government debt and just as the King Henry had ordered Cromwell’s death, Oliver Cromwell ordered King Charles’ death. There are no coincidences in history, instead, evidence of an underlying agenda.

Robo

Post by Robo »

Daniel Barenboim argues against a boycott of Russian culture
We are falling into the trap of placing all Russians under general suspicion. Russian culture is not the same as Russian politics. We must condemn the politics loudly and clearly and distance ourselves from it unequivocally, but we must not allow a witch-hunt against Russian people and culture. Emerging bans on Russian music and literature in several European countries awaken the very worst associations in me.

In Italy, a Dostoevsky symposium was cancelled because he was Russian. In Poland you cannot play Russian music no matter what century it is from.

This concert today is a show of solidarity and support for Ukraine from all the musicians on this stage.

Our wish is that people stop shooting at each other and start talking to each other as soon as possible. For if there is one thing we can learn from music, it is that we can and must live with contrasts and differences. It must be our human goal ultimately to achieve a harmonious coexistence in spite of our differences. That is why we must demand an end to war and wish for peace in Europe and throughout the world.
Robo

Post by Robo »

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)