Christmas and Easter based on Norse and Germanic gods

Discussing topics relating to all aspects of the hidden history of humanity.
Truthspoon

Re: Christmas and Easter based on Norse and Germanic gods

Post by Truthspoon »

I have my photos somewhere....but now I have about four of five laptops knocking around... and because I travel a lot and live abroad I only ever have one or two at the same time. I will make a point of trying to get my photos when I go back to England at Christmas. Would be delighted to share them with the forum.

On the subject of Ba'al, I visited Baalbek in Lebanon, a couple of years ago, and I have some photos on my website:

https://www.truthspoon.com/search/label ... 0megaliths

The photo of the tottering stones at the back of the temple is my favourite.
https://www.truthspoon.com

The Man they can't Recruit.
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:15 pm
Truthspoon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:11 pmHe had sacrificial shrines, one of which still stands in Northern Cyprus, which has two horns as part of the altar and it can only be guessed what was sacrificed there....but I have actually visited this site and the podium is rather high up and I doubt animals could easily be induced or carried up to that altar.

(...)

But it is worth noting that this same deity can be equivalated to British pagan 'Gods' such as Cernunnos.

This also gives a new reading to the name of CERN the particle collision laboratory in Geneva since Cern...is one of the cognates of the Celtic Horned God.
Your first post sort of fits in what I have posted earlier, while I have a hard time following your second, longer post...
Click the link on my blog and the presentation is much clearer.....the post does have an slightly satirical element of humour which I feel is important in these times.....and there are images to illustrate my points. https://www.truthspoon.com/2016/02/cana ... srael.html

EDIT rereading the article I now find that reality and satire is indistinguishable....what I had interpreted as satire I now remember is actually what these mad Canaanite people themselves have written.

They say reality is a tragedy for those who 'feel' while a comedy for those who 'think'....

Not yet sure where I stand there...rather too much of the former I think.....but would like to be able to laugh at all this nonsense if I am honest.....

Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

I Hear You TS.
Will Wander Through Your Site and Enjoy.
Mostly, this Life, I Feel like a Raw Nerve that Thinks Waay Too Much...
🤣 😩
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Truthspoon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:25 pmClick the link on my blog and the presentation is much clearer.....the post does have an slightly satirical element of humour which I feel is important in these times.....and there are images to illustrate my points. https://www.truthspoon.com/2016/02/cana ... srael.html
Your blog still doesn't make it any clearer to me. Part of my confusing is that historians (like you?) on the one hand base their stories on (Genesis from) the Bible, taking Canaanites as the descendants of Canaan (son of Ham who was a son of Noah), but also describing that at the time of "Jesus Christ", Israel could indeed have been ruled by the Canaanites (not confirmed by the Bible)...
That's besides that I often wonder what the origins is of ancient religion, and I don't really see that explained in your essay.

Truthspoon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:22 pmThe Edomites were a Canaanite people who infiltrated into Israel in the mid classical period and became what are called The Pharisees. They wrote the Talmud where it is permissible to have sex with children for instance. They are the sons of Cain the eternal enemy of true Jews.
For somebody that believes in the Bible, the "sons of Cain" would have perished in the flood that only Noah and the humans and animals on his ark survived wouldn't they?!? For somebody that doesn't believe in the Bible, the story on Adam, Eve, the Lord, Cain and Abel is nothing but a fictional tale.
So either way, there are no "sons of Cain"! Are there other interpretations possible?

You may know that my position on Christianity and the New Testament isn't much different than on the (pagan) origins of Christmas...

Truthspoon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:22 pm Jesus was a real Jew, a son of Man, murdered by the Pharisees, the false Jews and sons of the serpent seed.
Joshua of Nazareth was assassinated on the orders of the psychopath Roman Governor of "Israel" Ponte Pilatus.
Almost 300 years later, Roman Emperor Constantine, a worshipper of the sun / Mithras and another psycho, in a final ploy to destroy the teachings of Joshua had the "New Testament" compiled, started the Christian Church, while reinventing Joshua as some "Jesus Christ" freak with more than a little hint of Mithras.
In the process, the mass murdering Ponte Pilatus was made into the hero of the execution, who tried in vain to save "Jesus Christ" execution, but was supposedly overruled in some sort of "democratic" justice?!?

Voted as the "Word of God" at the Council of Nicaea , where Arius was punched in the face, for speaking against the bizarre "Trinity" doctrine, by none other than Nicholas of Myra (on whome supposedly Sinterklaas is based).
Firestarter wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:39 pmI don’t know if according to legend, Arius “turned the other cheek” but here’s a fresco showing St Nicholas of Myra slapping Arius in the face to stop him from talking at the First Council of Nicaea.

In another blatant example of history falsification, "Jesus Christ" who was standing up against the oppressors (of which the Romans were the worst in his time) supposedly told the Jews to pay taxes to the Roman oppressor (give the Emperor what is his)!
The young "Jesus Christ" being visited by satanic witches (magi) with presents was also a nice twist!

Truthspoon wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:22 pmWhat is called Judaism these days was actually taken over by their mortal enemies the Edomites, a race of Canaanites, who had occupied ancient Israel in the absence of the Israelites and upon their return to Zion in 538 BC from the Babylonian captivity, they had no choice but to accommodate their ancient enemies.
Another strange twist in the New Testament, is that it changed the definition of what a "Jew" is, according to the "new" definition, Ashke-nazis and Canaanites could very well be considered "Jews".

In short...
According to the Tanach (a.k.a. Old Testament), the word "Jew" refers to the inhabitants of the Kingdom of Judah, which means the tribes of Judah and Benjamin.
According to the New Testament, the word "Jews" refers to anybody that lives like a "Jew", or anybody that follows the religion of Judaism: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =23&t=1376
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549

David Icke, owned by 'the cult': https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =30&t=1125
Truthspoon

Post by Truthspoon »

Noah himself married Naamah who was from the Cain bloodline.

Tubal-Cain, who the Freemasons revere, was the son of Lamech.

19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and [of such as have] cattle.
21 And his brother's name [was] Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain [was] Naamah.
23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Noah marrying Naamah is written in the Book of Jasher, which although not part of Biblical canon, several books of the Bible actually refer to it as being authoritative.

Noah marrying Naamah is also understood as part of Jewish tradition. Naamah in Judaism is also known as 'the mother of all demons'.

Whether you believe any of this irrelevant... because THEY do.

And this is the real Illuminati bloodline.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Truthspoon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:13 amWhether you believe any of this irrelevant... because THEY do.
I think I understand that (how) you believe that the "Sons of Cain" in this situation really don't descend (by blood), sort of like an alternative description of "Baal worshippers".
Whether it really is that important what "they believe" depends on the importance of religion. In my opinion somebody's religion is a bad indicator of how good or evil they are. I don't think it's very important if somebody believes to descend from Cain or from Adam and Eve (unless of course you consider the father of Cain, see below...).

This becomes different in the case of extreme rituals as the sacrifice of children in sex orgies, like the Baal cult apparently did.
But the Tanach (a.k.a. Old Testament) also includes ritual sacrifices, an aspect that every Jew and Christian should find troubling.

There is the situation of the evil Abraham being ordered to sacrifice his son, which he is totally prepared to do, only stopped in the last minute (was he really?).
There is also the sacrifice of or for first-born males (Exodus 13:2, 13:11-13; Luke 2:23-24; Numbers 3:45-48, 18:14-19).
Obviously the Father of the Tanach (really Anu) isn't that different from Baal!

In Spain ten thousands (or even hundreds of thousands) first-born babies were stolen from their parents.
When this could not be denied anymore, the state propaganda invented that these children - were not sacrificed (to the Father), but – were sold for adoption. Or is my imagination running wild?!?

This scandal came to light in 2011 when Juan Luis Moreno and Antonio Barroso discovered they had been bought in the Kingdom of Spain from a catholic priest in Zaragoza and set up Anadit, after which 2000 mothers filed charges that their first-born babies were stolen: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Spain.html

Truthspoon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:13 amAnd this is the real Illuminati bloodline.
What "they" (as in the nobility) believe is to descend not just from King David, but a direct lineage to the Anunnaki.
In their view the father of Cain, is "the Lord", a.k.a. Enki or the serpent.

The strange thing is that this isn't as far-fetched as it seems at first.
I read in the following that Eve got Cain from "the Lord". So as I read it, the father of Cain was really "the Lord" (so not Adam).
Genesis 4:1-2:
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Adam and Eve had another son after the slewn Abel – Seth (when Adam was 130 years old). Ignoring Cain seems to confirm that Cain wasn’t the son of Adam (as Abel had been Adam’s only son before Seth)…
Genesis 5:1-3:
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:
As for the story of creation, this confirms that Christianity (or Judaism) isn't really monotheistic at all. Pay careful attention to the "us" and "our"...
Genesis 1:26-27
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

If you don't get too upset by alternative explanations of the stories in the Bible, and find this interesting, you could try Laurence Gardner's book that is mostly a relatively simple alternative reading of the Bible.
You can check the relevant Bible verses to see that it isn't all as far-fetched as you first think!

If you don't want to read such a horrible book (that explains in part how the elite's think about their descendancy from the Anunnaki), the least you could do is check the supposed genealogy late in the book,
Page 229;
Page 241: including Adam and Eve, Enki as the father of Cain, to Noah, Shem and Canaan;
Page 254: where it follows the descendants of Abraham, with Ishmael (son of Abraham's slave Hagar) marrying Mahalath of Egypt, to the 12 (actually 13) Tribes of Israel...

Laurence Gardner - Genesis of the Grail Kings: The Astonishing Story of the Ancient Bloodline of Christ and the True Heritage of the Holy Grail (1999): https://archive.org/details/genesis-of- ... ner_202110

The late Nicholas de Vere took exposing what "they" (the nobility) to a whole other level, basically describing the psychopathic state of mind of the nobility.
I can't really recommend his book, as it is a very difficult read. I had to read it several times before I started to understand it a little. Later I investigated details from the book, before finding out that it sort of confirms the conspiracy theories of Lyndon LaRouche.

in Appendix 3 of his book, Nicholas de Vere gives a supposed genealogy (unfortunately a picture of poor quality), tracing his own descendancy all the way to the Anunnaki, and the Aryan, dragon bloodline, Egyptian pharaohs, Jewish Kings...

Nicholas de Vere – The Dragon legacy (2004, 13.4 MB): http://sirius-star.ro/wp-content/upload ... e-Vere.pdf
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 3820#p3820
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549

David Icke, owned by 'the cult': https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =30&t=1125