Dave Murphy – (Allegedly Dave) Explains Council TAX & UTILITIES Fraud and How To Remedy

Activism: the use of direct and noticeable action to achieve a result, usually a political or social one.
Boadicea

Dave Murphy – (Allegedly Dave) Explains Council TAX & UTILITIES Fraud and How To Remedy

Post by Boadicea »

TAX & UTILITIES PAPERWORK CLINIC

Dave Gives a Practical Walkthrough on How to Extricate from the Fraudulent, Criminal Utility Companies.Apologies for the Sound and Unmiked Queries...
🙏

November 21st, 2022
Dave Murphy – Allegedly Dave

A workshop detailing the "clean hands" approach to dealing with Utility Companies and Council Tax, presented to the Eastbourne Community Co-operative.

I don't often ask people to share videos but I hope people will pass this video on to others, even if they are not ready to do this for themselves, it is useful knowledge to have, especially in a time such as this when the system aims to take EVERYTHING away from us and coerce us to voluntarily place ourselves into abject slavery to the elite class of overlords.

The second step in the plan (the first being Convid), is to drive us into desperation with a myriad of FAKE debts, bills and liabilities and then starve us with an engineered food crisis until we gratefully accept their "Great Reset", that resets the power of the many, to the few.

Now is the time to take a stand, now is the time to say "No!", as scary as it might be to go against a lifetime of obedience training, our power lies in disobedience because they need our compliance to make this work for them.

DO NOT COMPLY, DO NOT JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE, STAND UP AND BE AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS...

Together, we can take back the power from those that have pretended to be our servants.

Thanks to Spacebusters for their sterling work on the Aether.

We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
chief

Re: Dave Murphy – (Allegedly Dave) Explains Council TAX & UTILITIES Fraud and How To Remedy

Post by chief »

Even if you believe common law is on your side, the people who claim you owe them money usually have the backing of the armed mafia in charge. Banaman filmed a classic example of this from the UK:
Boadicea

Re: Dave Murphy – (Allegedly Dave) Explains Council TAX & UTILITIES Fraud and How To Remedy

Post by Boadicea »

I Hear You Chief!
The Kevlared Corporate Thugs and their Minions are the 'Bovver Boys' Mindlessly Emforcing this and ALL Tyranny.

I Check in on Dave as he is a Friend and I am Heartened to See his Valiant Efforts to Help.
I Also See his Frustration with the Sleepers Lack of Perception.

My Days of Thinking that Fighting THEM with Common Law in THEIR Corrupt Courts, is Long Passed.

The First Time I was Kidnapped for Ransom (Arrested) I Reached Out for some Guidance and Support, to Challenge the Bullshit.
Nothing, Crickets...😩

And I Don't Eat Them...👿

Stay Strong...🥰
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Zark

Post by Zark »

hi,

common law only works at court when 'they' recognise the court and the claimant. This is the tricky bit as they have systems in place to ignore a claim, a counter-claim , a counter-suit or counter complaint. The system is also a way to gain jurisdiction.

however further to that i would say that common law isnt applicable for claims with council tax and utility bills

forget all the 'pre paid system' stuff, they do not recognise that and focus upon what contract i have (which negates common law)

utility supply either has a deemed contract or a contract, council tax is based upon land ownership /lease

unfortunately in both these financial binds there , it seems after a few years of attempting by many many people, no route out. Whether its the meter ownership and the flow through it or the simple fact of gas/electric being a commodity owned by the producer the system is upholding the rights of commerce and capitalism and common law must support that also. Council tax is a tax , as best considered, based upon the measurements of your abode upon the land or within a land area.

i think the misuse or misapplication of common law is problematic and it doesnt acknowledge how society has become one giant contract, or deemed contract.
Having the court administration recognise your court is the first step , without which you are the defendant.

my favourites on common law are William 'Bill' Thornton and Karl Lentz

n.b there was a guy helping guys getting screwed for child maintenance called DeadBeatDads and he was moving courts and working the system with common law application.
Chi Chi

Post by Chi Chi »

Zark wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:33 am hi,

common law only works at court when 'they' recognise the court and the claimant. This is the tricky bit as they have systems in place to ignore a claim, a counter-claim , a counter-suit or counter complaint. The system is also a way to gain jurisdiction.

however further to that i would say that common law isnt applicable for claims with council tax and utility bills

forget all the 'pre paid system' stuff, they do not recognise that and focus upon what contract i have (which negates common law)

utility supply either has a deemed contract or a contract, council tax is based upon land ownership /lease

unfortunately in both these financial binds there , it seems after a few years of attempting by many many people, no route out. Whether its the meter ownership and the flow through it or the simple fact of gas/electric being a commodity owned by the producer the system is upholding the rights of commerce and capitalism and common law must support that also. Council tax is a tax , as best considered, based upon the measurements of your abode upon the land or within a land area.

i think the misuse or misapplication of common law is problematic and it doesnt acknowledge how society has become one giant contract, or deemed contract.
Having the court administration recognise your court is the first step , without which you are the defendant.

my favourites on common law are William 'Bill' Thornton and Karl Lentz

n.b there was a guy helping guys getting screwed for child maintenance called DeadBeatDads and he was moving courts and working the system with common law application.

I believe that when you have a corrupt system it is nigh on impossible to expect it to adjust to any true or just fact. 'They' will find a way to twist your facts and undermine the truth. I have seen people have their homes repossessed and themselves incarcerated for daring to challenge the corruption.

A corrupt system is never going to recognize any attempt to uncover its corruption, as I see it. You may see them give a little in some situations to get the matter to go away....but very rare from what is available.

I remember an Australian guy who was fighting for recognition of dads who were being chased by the system to the point of ridiculousness. Not sure its the same guy you're talking about though.
Zark

Post by Zark »

Chi Chi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:16 pm I remember an Australian guy who was fighting for recognition of dads who were being chased by the system to the point of ridiculousness. Not sure its the same guy you're talking about though.
nah, this fella is a brit called Mo.

Its all a very serious game and most of us are ignorant of the rules.

for the utilities: it will come under stealing and the common law is being used by the companies. the courts judgement invokes the full force of law upon the wrongdoer.

if you dont pay or touch their property (swap out a meter) you are committing a wrong.

i dont think the system is corrupt (there is corruption no doubt) but it is our perception of how 'the law' works that needs attending to.