Natural Veterinary Secrets

This section is for topics about health and well-being including plant medicines, holistic treatments and diet etc.
Boadicea

Natural Veterinary Secrets

Post by Boadicea »

Veterinary Secrets
Dr Andrew Jones

This Dear Man has 'Jumped Ship' and has Very Helpful Information for your Best Friends...

Get free ebook here: https://www.veterinarysecrets.com/news/

Veterinary Secrets will show you how to better care for your dogs and cats at home.
Dr Jones will share specific natural remedies to heal your pets, and save on veterinary fees.

https://www.youtube.com/@VeterinarySecrets/videos

www.youtube.com/@VeterinarySecrets/videos
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Boadicea

Re: Natural Veterinary Secrets

Post by Boadicea »

My Little Charlie is in the Vets Overnight after I Removed a Recently Attached Tick from his Lip, Day before Yesterday.
It Had not Engorged Blood when I Popped it.

He began Vomiting and Groaning Slighly but no Tremor or Loss of Hind legs had Started.
Late Afternoon on a Sunday, Vet Closed (Of Course) and I Had No Way of Getting there 40 minutes away.

Gratefully, A Friend Drove Down from Queensland to take us there and she has stayed Overnight.

I Thought he May have had Pancreatitis, Gall Bladder or Possibly a Blockage as he was Displaying all those Symptoms.
Frothy Foam Phlegm which led me to finding the Attached Tick on Lip.

After X-Rays, Ultra Sound and Blood Tests he had None of the Above Thank DOG!
Slightly Elevated White Cell Count which you'd expect with the Stress of Vomiting and Being Separated from me for the First Time in his Little Life etc.
And a Bit of Grass Allergy on his Paws.

A Delivery Man had Told me that those Dried Pigs Ears had put his Dog in Hospital with Gall Bladder Attack.
I Only Feed Fresh and Cooked Human Grade Beef Chicken and Lamb with Sweet Potato, Peas etc.
ZIWI Freeze Dried Meat etc.

Please Don't Give them those "TOXIC TREATS" Chinese 'Strapz' - Dried Pigs Ears etc...💀💀💀

Beyond Criminal How they are Sold along with the Industrial Waste that Passes for Dry Dog Food...👿

$1,800.00 Deposit just to get Started on Treatments
Up to $2,600.00 Now and Counting...

The Vet Obviously Repeating the 'Stakeholder Script Narrative' became Apparent in the Sub-Text, in the Ensuing Phone Calls throughout the Day.

Clutching at Rare Disorders that Charlie 'May Have' and Value Adding the Ongoing Pharma Treatments to the List of his Lifetime Regime.

The 'Lovely' Vet in her Increasingly Annoying, Sing Song Voice, even Including possible Addison's Disease (memories of JFK) to the Possible Causes for his Slight 'Mega Oesophagus.'
Not a Congenital Condition in his Breed...

When I Said that "He Hasn't had it Before Now and Wouldn't his Recent Regurgitations and Vomiting from the Tick Poisoning Inflame his Tract Temporarily?"

She Back-Pedalled, Realising I Wasn't a 'True Believer' and able to be Hypnotized into Worshipping at the Altar of Snake-Oil .

I Played it Calm even though my Solar Plexus was "Warning, Danger Will Robinson!"
Ringing with the Same Alarm as you get Around the Indoctrinated Allopaths.

I Just want to get Charlie Home Today while I Have Access to a Car.
Vet saying 'We'll see how he is Tomorrow and if he can come home."

He is Fine so I'll tell them there's No More Moola, That should Do It!

The Corporations that Own the Vets are as Bad if Not Worse that the Ones that Run Aged Care Homes and Doctors.

Holding People's Hearts Captive and Fleecing People Already Impoverished, by Charging Outrageous Amounts for Things that, in Reality, Cost Cents on the Dollar.

How Much Love we Have for Our Companions and How Much they Allow us to Even Exist in this Realm of Insanity, is Beyond Comprehension.

Word to the Wise, Especially in OZ, Tick Season bad this year.
But Research about Bravecto and Collars Spot Poisons etc as Thousands of Dogs Killed by these things and ALL EPA and FDA Approved of Course.

Dr Jones Below links has a Video on Making a Very Safe and Effective (Doncha just HATE those words now?) Preventative.

www.youtube.com/@VeterinarySecrets/featured

Best Ever Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats

1700 Pet Deaths from Flea Collar - Bayer Seresto...👿👿👿

Another Toxic Flea and Tick Medicine Causing Seizures

[Warning] Flea and Tick Product Side Effects
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿