Surprise surprise......the bullshit is back

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
Slick

Re: Surprise surprise......the bullshit is back

Post by Slick »

pierre wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm
Slick wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm I have to say I actually don't care about the c-19 narrative or any plans they have surrounding it. I don't watch the news anymore so no idea what rules are - I will just go about my peaceful daily business and refuse to comply to any kind of nonsense. If there are consequences so be it. Really doesn't bother me what they think up.
almost same here
I call it battle fatigue if not boredom.
and it aint over, ignore it or not.
People just need to stop watching the media. The Government have no control over you if you do this. How would you know what they up to? It's all done via media.Swicth it off, ignore any instructions and then it is over......... simples.

Edit. I also don't even watch alternative media on this topic anymore because that brings it into existence. C19 doesn't exist, there is nothing to talk about. It is deleted from my brain........I get on with my life and if the authorities come round I just say no thanks not interested....it's really simple guys...
Last edited by Slick on Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slick

Post by Slick »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:52 pm More chance of Southend United winning the Champions League than my family or I masking up or taking the satan juice.
Covid = common cold.
Ag ag ag...........
ryo

Post by ryo »

Ziggy_Sawdust wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:52 pm Covid = common cold.
I disagree.
All viruses are fake, they all don't exist.
By saying that the covAIDS = common cold, you're basically saying that the common cold virus does exist, which it doesn't.
You're either toxic or not, and what you call "the common cold" is simply your body detoxing.

And in other news, J-Gov has confirmed that it'll reopen the international borders on the 11th of Cocktober.
Personal site: https://ryocafe.site/
Soycial media: https://social.076.ne.jp/ryo
Video channel: https://video.076.ne.jp/c/ryo

I am not on Twitter, YouTube, Gab, Odysee/LBRY, Fakebook, Bitchute, DTube, Steemit, or any some other centralized SNS platform.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Slick wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:13 am
pierre wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm
Slick wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm I have to say I actually don't care about the c-19 narrative or any plans they have surrounding it. I don't watch the news anymore so no idea what rules are - I will just go about my peaceful daily business and refuse to comply to any kind of nonsense. If there are consequences so be it. Really doesn't bother me what they think up.
almost same here
I call it battle fatigue if not boredom.
and it aint over, ignore it or not.
People just need to stop watching the media. The Government have no control over you if you do this. How would you know what they up to? It's all done via media.Swicth it off, ignore any instructions and then it is over......... simples.

Edit. I also don't even watch alternative media on this topic anymore because that brings it into existence. C19 doesn't exist, there is nothing to talk about. It is deleted from my brain........I get on with my life and if the authorities come round I just say no thanks not interested....it's really simple guys...
not so simple sunshine (and I must be the most isolated - except for the internet - person in this country)
so you block off all of it, including people like max and alt community who comment on MSM clips, same thing, exposed, and why I download first and click through most of the poisoning BS, just the tone of voice of the media whores I cannot stand)
but... then you head out the door and find a whole fist full of rules in your face and you have no idea what it is about
and you do like max says, and ignore it
and they drag you away to the camps.
point being, you have to at least have a precis (summary) of what is going on, as best you can, with the people you trust (albeit tentatively and always on notice if they do the big lie and the right times)...
that is necessary for survival
know your terrain, know your enemy.
else why are you commenting here?

also, along Christian lines, seeing it and objecting to it (in real time, being aware of it) somehow is a part of defeating it.
tell the truth and shame the devil. think the truth and shed the light and vanish the darkness.
or as Brendon O'Connell said to me , I can tell the robots all about it when they come...so good luck with head in the sand and hope for the best.