Nth Rivers NSW

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
Boadicea

Nth Rivers NSW

Post by Boadicea »

G'Day Crows, I am Still Hoping to Connect with Anyone in this Region.
Would be Good to Know if there are Sentient Errants Around...
🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Chrissie00

Re: Nth Rivers NSW

Post by Chrissie00 »

Hi Boadicea! I don't know if you remember me, the Belgian woman house sitting here :-)
I wanted to put a little cabin on the block I bought on Russell Island but QLD regulations are so strict and my budget is limited.
I would like to find land owners north of NSW who would be prepared to rent/lease a corner of their block/or accept any other long term kind of arrangement as NSW regulations are more lenient and you can live in a caravan/transportable.

I was hoping to be able to stock up and be prepared but now I have to keep on house sitting and I can't do that because I have nothing permanent.
I'm starting to worry the shit's gonna hit the fan and I'll be caught unprepared.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

I Have PM'd You.
pierre

Post by pierre »

I doubt you can, legally, live permanently in a caravan on a property. though, with the floods, they have loosened things up a bit, but I doubt that you can just dig a hole for a latrine. a lot depends on your neighbours going along with it (I go along with it here, better the devil you know.). I reckon we will all just have to get through the next few years as the death happens. i t depends on how much the controllers know what they are doing, whom of the 5 billion jabbed will die and when. I intuit there will be a collapse in their narrative, a loosening of their control, and possibly a reckoning, hopefully not a controlled one.
and if all those 5 billion die, there will be land enough for the taking if, as Jefferson said about the Republic, you can keep it.
fear is the mind killer... Dune chant, aka yeh as I walk through the valley of death.
and rocky... aint so bad
me... aint so good either.
mellancamp singer.... it might not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Don't Have to Invite the Vampire In.
Just Live Under the Radar.
pierre

Post by pierre »

Boadicea wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:55 am Don't Have to Invite the Vampire In.
Just Live Under the Radar.
as , I said, depends on your neighbours.
and that white helicopter that was hovering over the mountain tops all day yesterday.
rain check today I gather.
the drones are coming, the drones are coming ( I was chicken hawking that one 12 years ago )
don't worry, they're here.. but the grass don't pay no mind, not yet anyhow.