The power of thoughts and dreams

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
Slick

Re: The power of thoughts and dreams

Post by Slick »

bean wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:16 am I want to bring up this topic due to our inner thoughts and how we can connect with others both in awareness(thoughts) and unawareness(dreams) In awake life, I often think of people and then they suddenly contact me, close friends, but also acquaintances. I can decide of who I want to dream of before I go to sleep and connect with them. I can also decide not to remember my dream for a restful night. The experiences seems stronger when I detach myself from technology and yes communication like my phone as well. Could it be that all of us actually have this capabilities, but the modern world has pushed devices like smartphones/ cellphones/regular phones to disconnect us from our true gifts? I have always been very spiritual and I like to express myself through art. When I do this I go into a full detachment from all logic and everything flows beautifully. I don`t use any drugs or alcohol for the experiences. I think we humans after all are really beautiful souls. All of us.
Hope to hear if anyone know this experiences as well and to be on common ground. Love to everyone and
In Lak`ech
Hi there, I have experience as a lucid dreamer which I will share.

1st point to note, is that YOU are always aware, whether in dream state or awake state. It is only from the perspective of someone who believes that what they are is a finite mind that there is distinction. for the one who knows there is no distinction. (you can check this for yourself by asking the question, have you ever experienced a time when you were not aware?)

2ndly yes it is totally possible for one body mind to connect to another body mind via dreaming - which is called lucid dreaming.

3rdly. My experience is that what we call the dream state is much closer to "reality" than the waking state. We are much more in line and capable to do more of the things that consciousness in it's innate state can do.

N.B excuse some of the clumsy language used when referring to ourselves - but it's the best I have to describe.
muumin

Post by muumin »

Can someone who is a frequent flyer...... tell me if you have/had this same problem?
I saw there was a projector projecting a document on the wall but I couldn't read or make a sense what it said. Then someone showed me a driver's license and I knew it was a driver's license but I couldn't read. I kind of understood that I am in the right-brain mode therefore any of the left-brain function wasn't/didn't work in the dream?
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

I Have Dreamt Vividly, All My Life it Seems.
Of Course, I Thought it 'Normal' until I Came Across others who said they Didn't Dream or never Remembered Their Dreams...

There was a Time when I was Dreaming SO Prolifically and Vividly that I was Waking after every REM and it was Affecting my Health.
I Went to a Sleep Clinic and they Loaned me a Monitor and Strap Contraption to Wear.
That made for a Peaceful Night's Sleep and No Conclusive Result.

Needless to Say, Pharma Offerred Stupifying Drugs but I Declined.

Lot's of Disembodied Space Travel, Vividly Dressed Exotic Peoples, (Not of this Time Frame) and Languages and Snatches of Sentences that I Understood in the Dream but Whose Meaning Faded upon Wakening.

I Wrote Snatches Down and it was Closest to Pre Dynastic Egyptian.
No Vowels etc.
Have to Dig it out...

Latest One was a Few Days Ago.
Just before Dawn, I was in the Presence of the Most Beautiful, Tall (about 7') Blue Black Nubian Female in a Steel Blue, Silk Turban and Matching Kaftan Gown.

She was Standing in an Arched Doorway, Looking So Benevolently at me, that I Wept Upon Remembering it when I Awoke.
And then again a day later, whilst Relaying it to my Friend in Bali, I Got Goosebumps and was Moved to Tears Again.

I Feel she was a Guardian.

I've been Wanting to Obtain an Art Pad to Start Drawing, as best I Can, All my Permanently Remembered Dreams.

I've Stood on the Moon, Amazed That I was able to Breathe with Difficulty, as I watch a Phalanx of Hundreds of Triangle Shaped Ships, Flying Over my head in a V Formation heading to Earth in Front of me.

Been in a Black Void Realm with Hundreds of 'Screens' Banked Into the Distance and a Tall Being Presence on my Left explaining that these are All Life Scenarios to Select From.
Then I Looked Down at the Earth and Stepped Off the Platfrom that Wasn't there and Glided Down Into the Ocean where I walked out onto the Semi-Occupied Beach to Start my Life.
No-One Noticed me.

Been in a 'Ship' that Zipped up Around us and Pressurised then it Transported to a Mountain Top Observatory where the Other Two Japanese Looking Passengers got Out Into Stretch Limousines for a Private Meeting Somewhere there???
I Stayed with the Pilot that looked Decidedly Tall and Thin.

I Was in a Deep Jungle that I 'Knew' was in the Amazon Somewhere, and followed a Trickle Stream of Clear Water to aan Amazing Ruin Overgrown with Vines, that had Carved Glyph Pillars and Aquaducts Running Through.
A Jaguar Man was Telling me Things but not Verbally and I Can't Remember Exact Compartmentalised Things.
Just that it was SO Real and Beautiful, It Wasn't Decayed and the Plants almost were Integral to the Construction.

Mainly I Was Zooming Through Space but not in a body.
Once Trying to Get Into a Craft in an Unknown 'Neighbourhood.'
No Recognizable Constellations.

They have Calmed down a Bit in the Last few Years, Thankfully, or at least my Recalling of them.

There is Enough Drama in this Dimension to Contend with and I Need Some Rest.
Defintely Downloads and Inner Upgrades.
And I am Going to Draw that Guardian Being.

Apparently, REM De-Frags Occur about Every 90 Minutes or So.
Lasting between 15 minutes and half and Hour.
At One Stage I Felt I was Dreaming and Remembering More than I was getting Restful Theta Sleep.

"Antidepressants (including Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, Tricyclics, and Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) and Stimulants (such as amphetamine, Methylphenidate and Cocaine) - Interfere with Rem Sleep by Stimulating the Monoamine Neurotransmitters, Which Must Be Suppressed For Rem Sleep To Occur.

Administered at Therapeutic Doses, These Drugs May Stop Rem Sleep Entirely for Weeks Or Months.

Withdrawal Causes a REM Rebound.

Reports have Indicated that Rem Deprivation Increases Aggression and Sexual Behavior in Laboratory Test Animals. 😩

Rats Deprived of Paradoxical Sleep, Die in 4–6 Weeks.
Twice the Time Before Death In Cases Of Total Sleep Deprivation."

Signs and Wonders Dear Ones....
Who Knows What the Fuck is Going on...
I Sure Don't.

BUT I DO Know We Are More Than We Realise...🥰🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
muumin

Post by muumin »

If you are willing to put time and energy, you will pick up so many tips from this video.
I've learn A LOT from this master mason over the years, no BS. He belongs to not just freemasonry but a numerous secret organisations so he'd know more than a thing or two about rituals etc from around the world. He can quote the bibles, Koran (speaks Arabic) by heart and I think that's what I call dedication (to self).
He also mentions about current ritual killings etc. It's real man.

Timestamped
Slick

Post by Slick »

bean wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:16 am I want to bring up this topic due to our inner thoughts and how we can connect with others both in awareness(thoughts) and unawareness(dreams) In awake life, I often think of people and then they suddenly contact me, close friends, but also acquaintances. I can decide of who I want to dream of before I go to sleep and connect with them. I can also decide not to remember my dream for a restful night. The experiences seems stronger when I detach myself from technology and yes communication like my phone as well. Could it be that all of us actually have this capabilities, but the modern world has pushed devices like smartphones/ cellphones/regular phones to disconnect us from our true gifts? I have always been very spiritual and I like to express myself through art. When I do this I go into a full detachment from all logic and everything flows beautifully. I don`t use any drugs or alcohol for the experiences. I think we humans after all are really beautiful souls. All of us.
Hope to hear if anyone know this experiences as well and to be on common ground. Love to everyone and
In Lak`ech
If you want to get to the heart of the matter, there are no real separate beings. There is only one being, within which an apparent multiplicity and diversity of apparent objects appear. So it makes sense to "me" that a single thing if we can call it that can communicate within itself. How that process and the mechanics of that, actually work in the illusion is anyone's guess.