96% of Australians dead in 305 years

This section covers all topics relating to Covid, Lockdown and the new normal.
pierre

96% of Australians dead in 305 years

Post by pierre »

nice title hey? alarmist?
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default ... t-2022.pdf
page 5, all are mrna
prof. delores cahill said ALL that had mrna, and all are mrna (barely any novavak which is just a few trillion spikes) , WILL be dead in 3-5 years.
terra nullius in action.
ryo

Re: 96% of Australians dead in 305 years

Post by ryo »

I think that pretty much everyone currently alive won't be around in 305 years.
Personal site: https://ryocafe.site/
Soycial media: https://social.076.ne.jp/ryo
Video channel: https://video.076.ne.jp/c/ryo

I am not on Twitter, YouTube, Gab, Odysee/LBRY, Fakebook, Bitchute, DTube, Steemit, or any some other centralized SNS platform.
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

regards long life...
i was thinking the other day, if a person lived underground in a lead lined bunker, with swimming pools, theatres, all the comforts one can imagine but to get their Vit D3 ate sun soaked mushrooms ( from the surface of Earth) and or maybe with UVb lighting? in doing so would avoid harmfull X-rays and other frequencies from the sun, maybe a person could live allot longer?

i say this, as when i am in my bedroom and the Sun is beating down outside and my room is still cool. i can still sense im being hit my the sun. DNA damage even under cover?
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

lighthouse wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:41 pm ...in doing so would avoid harmfull X-rays and other frequencies from the sun,

i say this, as when i am in my bedroom and the Sun is beating down outside and my room is still cool. i can still sense im being hit my the sun. DNA damage even under cover?
With the risk of sounding stupid... 😊
...I don’t believe in the propaganda that the sun is bad. As long as you don’t burn and use toxic stuff on your skin as “protection”.
Ok, where I’m at (up north) the sun is never as close as in many other places. So of course my situation compared to a person in Australia or Africa is completely different...but still. I’ve done some complete unscientific experimenting on myself, using olive oil instead of lotions. And Aloe Vera and Coconut oil.
Haven’t burned myself since I started using those. (Lived in Spain when I started this)
Just my (potentially stupid) opinion. 😁

Added Edit: But these days with known and unknown stuff sprayed on us, maybe the rays that reach us are far from natural...
🕉
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

I Don't Think Your Opinion is Stupid at All...🤔 🙏
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

ryo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:40 am I think that pretty much everyone currently alive won't be around in 305 years.
😂🥰🤪😩
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

pierre wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:46 pm nice title hey? alarmist?

page 5, all are mrna
prof. delores cahill said ALL that had mrna, and all are mrna (barely any novavak which is just a few trillion spikes) , WILL be dead in 3-5 years.
terra nullius in action.
LIES - DAMNED LIES - STATISTICS AND IN SILICO 'CRAYON DRAWING' GRAPHS... 🤪

📈 📉 📊 💥
lighthouse

Post by lighthouse »

Namremahs wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:30 pm
lighthouse wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:41 pm ...in doing so would avoid harmfull X-rays and other frequencies from the sun,

With the risk of sounding stupid... 😊
...I don’t believe in the propaganda that the sun is bad. As long as you don’t burn and use toxic stuff on your skin as “protection”.
Ok, where I’m at (up north) the sun is never as close as in many other places. So of course my situation compared to a person in Australia or Africa is completely different...but still. I’ve done some complete unscientific experimenting on myself, using olive oil instead of lotions. And Aloe Vera and Coconut oil.
Haven’t burned myself since I started using those. (Lived in Spain when I started this)
Just my (potentially stupid) opinion. 😁

Added Edit: But these days with known and unknown stuff sprayed on us, maybe the rays that reach us are far from natural...

Yes, we hear allot about these treatment drugs being worse than the thing 'perhaps' causing a possible issue.

fluoride toothpaste = teeth become brittle! And so Sun tan lotion probably sterilises offspring and gives them skin cancer in 20 years time instead !!? who knows ?!

i like the idea of using coconut oil. ;)
pierre

Post by pierre »

Boadicea wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:02 pm
pierre wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:46 pm nice title hey? alarmist?

page 5, all are mrna
terra nullius in action.
LIES - DAMNED LIES - STATISTICS AND IN SILICO 'CRAYON DRAWING' GRAPHS... 🤪

📈 📉 📊 💥
meaning you think she is alarmist?
did I neglect to put in the video, skip to the last couple of minutes

https://rumble[dot]com/v199013-professor-dolores-cahill-the-jab-is-a-kill-shot.html
and here she is brand spanking new with a sister act (CAFitts and She)

https://www[dotbitchute.com/video/e77V2rb732up/
pierre

Post by pierre »

ABS (Australian stats, lies and damned statistics) come out for year to year all cause mortality in a couple of weeks.