Why are big festivals like Glastonbury so white?

Discussing and sharing all things related to music, books, art, animation and other creative forms.
Namremahs

Re: Why are big festivals like Glastonbury so white?

Post by Namremahs »

Hehe, ok.
Unfortunately I’m not a good reader so I’ve never read anything by him. (Get stuck in the same row over and over... Especially if it’s boring. 😄
Seen a couple of theater versions of Romeo & Juliet that were really good tho.
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

'Why are big festivals like Glastonbury so white?' - I don't really understand the question? Would you say the same about a concert that was 'too black' or 'too asian'?? Why is every other race allowed to celebrate their race and it's considered 'pride', but when white people do it then it's considered racism or 'supremacy'? Why does skin color need to be brought up in the first place?

*Take note at the :39 second mark.

www.bitchute.com/video/bu940LN1Sore/
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

SeeD_Command wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:16 pm 'Why are big festivals like Glastonbury so white?' - I don't really understand the question? Would you say the same about a concert that was 'too black' or 'too asian'?? Why is every other race allowed to celebrate their race and it's considered 'pride', but when white people do it then it's considered racism or 'supremacy'? Why does skin color need to be brought up in the first place?

*Take note at the :39 second mark.

www.bitchute.com/video/bu940LN1Sore/
Totally agree

“Stop talking about it”