Remembering Why We Came Here

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Boadicea
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:11 pm
Has thanked: 2007 times
Been thanked: 1085 times

Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by Boadicea »

A Friend just sent me this...
Thought you May Feel it Too
🤗🙏


Remembering Why We Came Here - Tilly Cat

https://deref-mail.com/mail/client/KE44 ... t8hmK5_%2F
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Born_Free
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 400 times

Re: Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by Born_Free »

The biggest thing I took from that was that we are supposed to have a Crowhouse trip!! Anyone up for meeting at Machu Picchu :)
SeeD_Command
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:56 pm
Location: Upstate, New York
Has thanked: 1616 times
Been thanked: 1092 times

Re: Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by SeeD_Command »

Born_Free wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:36 pm The biggest thing I took from that was that we are supposed to have a Crowhouse trip!! Anyone up for meeting at Machu Picchu :)
I require a little bit of time to afford anything like that, but would be an awesome place to meet!! :thumbsup:
Born_Free
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 400 times

Re: Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by Born_Free »

SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:44 pm
Born_Free wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:36 pm The biggest thing I took from that was that we are supposed to have a Crowhouse trip!! Anyone up for meeting at Machu Picchu :)
I require a little bit of time to afford anything like that, but would be an awesome place to meet!! :thumbsup:
Me too SeeD, asset rich and cash poor. And losing the job in January due to the mandates. I still hope to sue the fuckers one day as I promised HR in my 'stood down meeting' :tongue: . Would be great to have a Crowhouse meet up though. Maybe we can do a Zoom catch up sometime if everyone is comfortable.
User avatar
BananaMulcher
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:41 am
Location: 🏴‍☠️
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 790 times

Re: Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by BananaMulcher »

Born_Free wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:35 am
SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:44 pm
Born_Free wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:36 pm The biggest thing I took from that was that we are supposed to have a Crowhouse trip!! Anyone up for meeting at Machu Picchu :)
I require a little bit of time to afford anything like that, but would be an awesome place to meet!! :thumbsup:
Me too SeeD, asset rich and cash poor. And losing the job in January due to the mandates. I still hope to sue the fuckers one day as I promised HR in my 'stood down meeting' :tongue: . Would be great to have a Crowhouse meet up though. Maybe we can do a Zoom catch up sometime if everyone is comfortable.
Hell yes to a crowhouse meetup. But hell no to zoom. It would need to be through something decent like jitsi or tox. Or Machu Picchu in physical even better :inlove:. I hope you made those fuckers fire you, without going out quietly. Always force the other party to be the aggressor.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
Born_Free
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 400 times

Re: Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by Born_Free »

BananaMulcher wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:48 am
Born_Free wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:35 am
SeeD_Command wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:44 pm

I require a little bit of time to afford anything like that, but would be an awesome place to meet!! :thumbsup:
Me too SeeD, asset rich and cash poor. And losing the job in January due to the mandates. I still hope to sue the fuckers one day as I promised HR in my 'stood down meeting' :tongue: . Would be great to have a Crowhouse meet up though. Maybe we can do a Zoom catch up sometime if everyone is comfortable.
Hell yes to a crowhouse meetup. But hell no to zoom. It would need to be through something decent like jitsi or tox. Or Machu Picchu in physical even better :inlove:. I hope you made those fuckers fire you, without going out quietly. Always force the other party to be the aggressor.
Yeah, I must admit internet security is NOT my strong point so will bow to your knowledge on decent platforms, and it might make others feel a little more comfortable. Yeah how good would a Machu Picchu trip be for all of us.

Sure did, right up to signing into my computer systems and getting ready to 'go to work' before they HAD to intervene and stop me as I had not met their mandate. Told them that they will be sued at some point AND that they would lose, whilst also calling the two (one HR and one my team leader) out for being cowards and that karma would come around. Then I when they tried to explain it (justify it) I told them I had heard enough and that I did not wish to speak with them anymore and ended the microsoft teams meeting :tongue:
User avatar
Boadicea
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:11 pm
Has thanked: 2007 times
Been thanked: 1085 times

Re: Remembering Why We Came Here

Post by Boadicea »

Goodonya BM!
Sick 'Em Rex!!!
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
Post Reply