Just want to say thank you to Max & you lot at the Crowhouse

This is the section for all general discussions.
Born_Free

Re: Just want to say thank you to Max & you lot at the Crowhouse

Post by Born_Free »

Yes, very pertinent thread this. I don't know about everyone else here but I have 'let go' almost EVERYONE in my local area. Some were overdue anyway as I had realised for a while that there was a real lack of respect and value being shown, and some were a surprise and happened quickly. Strangely it is me that is letting these go, even though I often feel very isolated, just this past week I have let go another person who was probably my last real friend here in the physical. Talking to others on this path it seems a lot of us are being forced to let go of all that is not serving us, and if you are not having to do that then I am really glad for you because it is brutal going.

So I agree, it is really something special to have a forum like this with many like-minded souls all trying to learn, grow and support each other. So like others, thanks for being here, and thanks for all being the unique beings you are.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Hello Born Free ๐Ÿ’–
Brutal Going is Right!

I Feel For and With You Dear One.

Each Day is a Roller Coaster of Dystopia with No Highs.
As a Being, that Really Never Felt Comfortable in this Place, Things have Only Become Clearer and Sadly.
With That Clarity Comes Less to be 'Happy' About.

Until WE Eradicate These Psychopathic Parasites there Will Be No Peace.
Love to You, Wherever You Are...
๐Ÿ™
We Are More Than We Realise...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿช“๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Born_Free

Post by Born_Free »

Thanks Cassandra!

I guess one thing giving me some comfort (and maybe it is delusion :D)is that I am hoping all this 'letting go' is for my highest good and will create space for the new to flow in. Who knows though, maybe it is just getting harder to deal with people and the crap that comes with that.

I totally agree, i want out of here. I cannot believe I chose or consented to come to this place, I am sure that I am caught in the reincarnation trap, I am researching how to get out of that as I sure don't want to come back to this place. All this 'learning', 'growing' and letting go of 'karmic debts' is just a trap I feel.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Born_Free wrote: โ†‘Sun May 15, 2022 12:12 am Thanks Cassandra!

I guess one thing giving me some comfort (and maybe it is delusion :D)is that I am hoping all this 'letting go' is for my highest good and will create space for the new to flow in. Who knows though, maybe it is just getting harder to deal with people and the crap that comes with that.

I totally agree, i want out of here. I cannot believe I chose or consented to come to this place, I am sure that I am caught in the reincarnation trap, I am researching how to get out of that as I sure don't want to come back to this place. All this 'learning', 'growing' and letting go of 'karmic debts' is just a trap I feel.
I Totally and Sadly Concur BF!
BUT the Ornary Idiot in Me Won't Let THEM WIN!
Let's Finish This and Then Fuck Off!
๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

The awake friends I have left are either suicidal or depressed.
The non awake friends I have left are either alcoholics or on drugs.

Hahahaha no joke
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Warp75 wrote: โ†‘Sun May 15, 2022 12:40 am The awake friends I have left are either suicidal or depressed.
I am sorry to hear that. This is a trend I see in other rings of aware individuals. I don't know how it is that those who put themselves in front of a camera to talk on these dark subjects can do so in such a consistently jovial manner.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

BananaMulcher wrote: โ†‘Sun May 15, 2022 12:58 am
Warp75 wrote: โ†‘Sun May 15, 2022 12:40 am The awake friends I have left are either suicidal or depressed.
I am sorry to hear that. This is a trend I see in other rings of aware individuals. I don't know how it is that those who put themselves in front of a camera to talk on these dark subjects can do so in such a consistently jovial manner.
Itโ€™s just the way it is BM.
Hopefully things WILL get better at some point but it looks like it is going to get a lot worse before that happens.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

I am Often Depressed and Suicidal but I Can't Let Myself Succumb to Alcohol /Drugs as I Know I Need what Few Wits i Posess About Me...๐Ÿคช
Don't get me Wrong, I've "Partied" with the Worst of Them...
BUT No Rest for the Blessed in Those Old Illusory Havens Anymore.
In Fact, I Feel that Unless I am Permanently Checking Out, I'm Best to Leave them Alone as it Offers an Expensive Reprieve.

Entities take Opportunities to Attach and I've Fought Hard to Keep Them at Bay.

What the Fuck Were We Thinking, Volunteering for this Mission! ๐Ÿฅด
I Often Think "If Only I Had Deeper Innerstanding of this Thing Called Life and Death"
Then I'd be a Better Human and Able to Help."

Ah But That Would be Cheating...
๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Warp75

Post by Warp75 »

Boadicea wrote: โ†‘Sun May 15, 2022 1:29 am I am Often Depressed and Suicidal but I Can't Let Myself Succumb to Alcohol /Drugs as I Know I Need what Few Wits i Posess About Me...๐Ÿคช
Don't get me Wrong, I've "Partied" with the Worst of Them...
BUT No Rest for the Blessed in Those Old Illusory Havens Anymore.
In Fact, I Feel that Unless I am Permanently Checking Out, I'm Best to Leave them Alone as it Offers an Expensive Reprieve.

Entities take Opportunities to Attach and I've Fought Hard to Keep Them at Bay.

What the Fuck Were We Thinking, Volunteering for this Mission! ๐Ÿฅด
I Often Think "If Only I Had Deeper Innerstanding of this Thing Called Life and Death"
Then I'd be a Better Human and Able to Help."

Ah But That Would be Cheating...
๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Thanks for your honesty B itโ€™s much appreciated & yeah at points I feel exactly the same.
Thankfully my interests keep me occupied & in a fairly stable mood.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Good to Know Warp!
The World Would Be LOST Without You...๐Ÿ˜‡