Attention. VT,NH,NY,CT,MA (New England) Residents

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
BananaMulcher

Re: Attention. VT,NH,NY,CT,MA (New England) Residents

Post by BananaMulcher »

I bought a place in southern Vermont that needs a little work before I bite the bullet and relocate. Without getting too specific, it's nearby the haunted Glastonbury wilderness. This will be my first big move so the prospects are a bit nerve wracking.
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
Kat1965

Post by Kat1965 »

SeeD_Command wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:37 pm I'm in Upstate New York and travel to Vermont and all over the Northeast on a regular basis for work. If your serious about meeting new people let me know!!
Please do contact me, I do need to meet more like minded ppl, I have a small business in St Jhonsbury, THE SEWING STUDIO, I am a 35 year master upholsteress.
Email me please!
Have a fabulous sunday!
Kat1965

Post by Kat1965 »

BananaMulcher wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:46 pm I bought a place in southern Vermont that needs a little work before I bite the bullet and relocate. Without getting too specific, it's nearby the haunted Glastonbury wilderness. This will be my first big move so the prospects are a bit nerve wracking.
WOW that is very brave of you, there are lots of good folks here in vt like minded , I have been here in vt working since 2009, moved here in 2016 and took over the biz I helped build, I do love it here but WE NEED TO FIGHT TO GET VT BACK FROM THE EVIL CONTROL that we have and it will be hard as it is long and deeply rooted. Please do hit me up, THE SEWING STUDIO in St Johnsbury. Im so glad I found this forum. I do have ppl I can introduce all of you to that I know personally and local.
Have a wonderful day, I will be in the garden(my passion) I have a green thumb or a green hand my son says lol. Sewing, Upholstery, restoring antiques and gardening and family are my priorities and loves of life. I am a single mom to the last of 6 at home and 57 years young this month! WOOHOO!
BananaMulcher

Post by BananaMulcher »

Kat1965 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:34 pm WOW that is very brave of you, there are lots of good folks here in vt like minded , I have been here in vt working since 2009, moved here in 2016 and took over the biz I helped build, I do love it here but WE NEED TO FIGHT TO GET VT BACK FROM THE EVIL CONTROL that we have and it will be hard as it is long and deeply rooted. Please do hit me up, THE SEWING STUDIO in St Johnsbury. Im so glad I found this forum. I do have ppl I can introduce all of you to that I know personally and local.
Have a wonderful day, I will be in the garden(my passion) I have a green thumb or a green hand my son says lol. Sewing, Upholstery, restoring antiques and gardening and family are my priorities and loves of life. I am a single mom to the last of 6 at home and 57 years young this month! WOOHOO!
It's not so much bravery as it is not caring about consequences anymore. With the weather warming up, I've been thinking about doing a drive up through the area to better familiarize myself. Maybe I can stop by :) .
eastern-ave.png
eastern-ave.png (523.44 KiB) Viewed 77 times
"It will make things difficult, if it becomes known among the peoples of the Weave that they have among them a new ally who happens to be immune to our particular kind of gentle persuasion."
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

I just looked up St. Johnsbury and it's about 5.5 hours from me, which isn't too bad or out of the question. Southern Vermont is much closer to me and I can say from experience it takes FOREVER to drive through Vermont from bottom to top because the state speed limit doesn't exceed 45mph. I am also looking to move again before the coming winter and will likely move further NE towards the Adirondacks where I used to live and will put me closer to some of my preparations that my group established long ago. About the only thing Syracuse (where I currently live) has to offer is really good food. Not a lot of prospect for survival if shit hit's the fan here.