Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

This is the section for all general discussions.
Firestarter

Re: Novak Says No to Australian Open Vaccine Mandate

Post by Firestarter »

I'm surprised, Novak Djokovic wins court case and can defend his title at the Australian Open.
Won't the corona dictatorship appeal?!?

Djokovic's lawyers outlined the lengths he had gone to make sure his documents were in order before travelling.
The judge asked "what more" Djokovic could have done beyond obtaining a medical exemption: "The point I'm somewhat agitated about is what more could this man have done?".

Government lawyer Christopher Tran told the court the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship Alex Hawke might cancel Djokovic's visa anyway and have him deported from Australia: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-10/ ... /100747256
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
S-19

Post by S-19 »

Expect plenty more serves & volleys in the near future, as he's become a political tennis ball :!:
Veni Vidi Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
S-19

Post by S-19 »

(I wouldn't consider myself to be an avid Farage fan but he's been making a lot of sense on this issue for me (with the exception of been jabbed), hence another link)
Veni Vidi Velcro (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I don't think that his proves that Novak Djokovic is dirty, and that he will not be allowed to play the Australian Open because he refuses the COVID vaccine, but...

Novak's wife Jelena Djokovic is a fan of Marina Abramovic, and his foundations are supported by the WEF, World Bank and Unicef.
The Order of the Garter rules the world: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5549#p5549
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Weird how nobody has drawn attention to or talked about the connection with this guy's name "No-Vak", and "No-Vax". Saying his name in the plural is identical to 'No-vax' and he happens to be in the media spotlight.

At 4:30 Hugo hit's the nail on the head. I've personally believed this for a long time. Everything we are told and allowed to see is a script, a presentation, theater. Which is why I reserve any kind of judgement about the Ukraine and Kazakhstan. I have no doubt Novax is in on it, once you reach the world stage they force their ideology on you or they destroy you. Hasn't anyone noticed that 95% of the material the alternative media promotes originates from the news? And every time there is an article we agree with, we embrace it and use as evidence while simultaneously denying and labeling fake every article we don't agree with. This never ending deluge of articles and propaganda IS their strategy. They WANT people parsing through this material day after day like an addiction, because if someone is sitting, reading and spreading information virtually, they aren't acting. This is why I NEVER read the news, except for what is presented on this site. Reading any news article or listening to any MSM reporter literally makes me want to vomit.
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

This Makes a Lot of Sense SeeD.
I saw Plazma's Videos (Brutal) from Kazakhstan and Bulgaria where the Mob are Murdering the Uniformed People.
He said Someone sent them to him but I have an Very Uneasy Feeling and Know that I Don't Know Who is REALLY Orchestrating this Chaos.
So I am Just Going to Focus on Sorting My Self Out!
That is Enough for One Lifetime...
The Distractions are Innumerable that Keep me from the Self.
Going Outside now, to Stand Barefoot on the Earth, Breathe and Greet the Sun... ☀
We Are More Than We Realise...🐙🪓💥👿
SeeD_Command

Post by SeeD_Command »

Cassandra wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:33 pm This Makes a Lot of Sense SeeD.
I saw Plazma's Videos (Brutal) from Kazakhstan and Bulgaria where the Mob are Murdering the Uniformed People.
He said Someone sent them to him but I have an Very Uneasy Feeling and Know that I Don't Know Who is REALLY Orchestrating this Chaos.
So I am Just Going to Focus on Sorting My Self Out!
That is Enough for One Lifetime...
The Distractions are Innumerable that Keep me from the Self.
Going Outside now, to Stand Barefoot on the Earth, Breathe and Greet the Sun... ☀
I agree, we need to focus on ourselves and inter-personal relationships and organizing. Many of us here are beyond the need for further evidence, we know whats going on and it's time for action.

I wish I could stand barefoot outside, except it's about 5 degrees here right now. :tongue:
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Do a Wim Hof Ice Challenge! 😜
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

S-19 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm (I wouldn't consider myself to be an avid Farage fan but he's been making a lot of sense on this issue for me (with the exception of been jabbed), hence another link)
I Trust NONE of Them!
They are ALL Pawns in the Game.

Spouting Inversions as it Suits Their Dictated Agenda.
They can Say Words that Sound Like Truth in Order to Disarm and Lead People Away From the True Aim.
No More 'Leaders'
This is a New Time of Individual Responsibility and Self-Governance.
Humanity MUST Grow Up.
It May Take Time to Iron Out the Physical System Requirements but Starting Now I Am Responsible for my Thoughts, Words and Deeds. 🙏
Boadicea

Post by Boadicea »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:08 pm I don't think that his proves that Novak Djokovic is dirty, and that he will not be allowed to play the Australian Open because he refuses the COVID vaccine, but...

Novak's wife Jelena Djokovic is a fan of Marina Abramovic, and his foundations are supported by the WEF, World Bank and Unicef.
Hugo Speaks with a Straight Tongue Firestarter and it was Beautiful to See the Bears at the end of the Video.
Animals Are the Only Sane Beings Left on the Planet! 😢