South West UK Support Network

Post your location here to connect with others in your area.
Chotawolf

Re: South West UK Support Network

Post by Chotawolf »

Hi, Chotawolf again, Pascale from Torquay.
Did not see you first message before I wrote my last message. I am unvaxxed and not done any of the other CV proecedures either. Powerslinkyblinder, what part of Devon are you from ? And yes, I no longer have a smartphone but I just have my landline. :)
Powerslinkyblinder

Post by Powerslinkyblinder »

Chotawolf wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:04 pm Hello, I'm from the South West. From what I've read you've had reaplies from Manchester and London, but nobody from the South West. I'm Pascale from Torquay. Anyone from Torbay in Devon ? :)
Torbay is very nice, i'm near Exeter. How are you? how you holding up? It's great to meet somneone from Devon - Any ideas on how to surf the reset?
Chotawolf

Post by Chotawolf »

I'm fine thank you. But neighbours in this day and age are so indifferent, they don't bother to try and make friends with you. I get the impression they're unawakened. I'm not quite sure how to surf the reset
Powerslinkyblinder

my neighbours have changed - personality altered. What the government have done to us all is a crime like no other. Just using mass media to scare the living crap out of us is enough let alone everything else. I think making connections is a start and it's great to make one with you. How do we surf the reset - i have no idea as well. Take each day and try and build on the previous. Another thing is clear to me and that is they don't want us meeting up and talking in real life. So, we need to meet up and talk in real life. I'd like to try and hash out some ideas before the autumn. i think I want to hibernate this winter
Mishabell

Post by Mishabell »

Its great to meet you 3. Yes i do think its going to be a rough ride. We know how its going to go. The unjabbed young or old will be blamed for the jab death's to come, and someone grieving is a force on their own, but to be fair the madness is coming so quickly, that thats waking people up. No one wants to be a, told you so, but we have to be and say whats coming next. But so many are getting clouded by the jab, they won't ever wake in this life. But i have a feeling some jabbed are going to get pissed off with the people who jabbed them. The pilots family's sound it. No one can hide the fact that most people jabbed have had some adverse effect, I didnt hear of as many people with covid, who i personally talk too. I think that they are nowhere near how far along they wanted to be with the jabs. We're hearing of people being denied medical care in the uk. It will be money stopped and banks fd up next but that will eventually happen to all.

Powers, for learning, we get up and get ready for the day as usual. We do maths every morning. We have set books, i have to use my brain to help my 12 yr old. Pick some sort of project for that week and learn, write, draw about it in the afternoon. We've had leonardo da vinci last week also predators, science week, physical wellbeing week. Every wednesday afternoon is they're choice. Thats ended up being some of they're best written work.
Im often reflecting if ive done the right thing and something reminds me i have every time, like the gender crap they're going to be learning in primary.
They get rewarded with a pound for the shop, early finishes. extra long dinner times. And get screens banned if naughty, thats usually a cheeky mouth. But there's nothing naughty about they're school work. I am really proud and amazed sometimes at how clever in they're own way that they are. We've made up games too. We sort of go with the flow. We played monopoly all day today from yesterday but actually finished the game for the first time with them.
You do have to remember Einstein's, if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree. And that were all good at something. Also in the bible it tells you to let children do what they're good at.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” “All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.” ... “Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. '

Glad ive met you all, and yes more local groups would be good.
I also follow uk column. It is the main site i use now. But i heard of them through unity news network UNN, so have to give those good lads a shout too. Im watching bitchute and brand new tube stuff. Have never tweeted, was on FB for a couple of yrs and stopped using that last year. It the only social media i had used. I go on youtube to copy and paste things on sites that are not on the same wavelength and look for a comment with loads of replies. Not tech savvy but am a keyboard warrior.
We will have to come up with an old email or something to exchange landline numbers. And yes i have one not connected too lol.

Again nice to meet you all.
Fleater

Post by Fleater »

Mishabell wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:59 pm Its great to meet you 3. Yes i do think its going to be a rough ride. We know how its going to go. The unjabbed young or old will be blamed for the jab death's to come, and someone grieving is a force on their own, but to be fair the madness is coming so quickly, that thats waking people up. No one wants to be a, told you so, but we have to be and say whats coming next. But so many are getting clouded by the jab, they won't ever wake in this life. But i have a feeling some jabbed are going to get pissed off with the people who jabbed them. The pilots family's sound it. No one can hide the fact that most people jabbed have had some adverse effect, I didnt hear of as many people with covid, who i personally talk too. I think that they are nowhere near how far along they wanted to be with the jabs. We're hearing of people being denied medical care in the uk. It will be money stopped and banks fd up next but that will eventually happen to all.

Powers, for learning, we get up and get ready for the day as usual. We do maths every morning. We have set books, i have to use my brain to help my 12 yr old. Pick some sort of project for that week and learn, write, draw about it in the afternoon. We've had leonardo da vinci last week also predators, science week, physical wellbeing week. Every wednesday afternoon is they're choice. Thats ended up being some of they're best written work.
Im often reflecting if ive done the right thing and something reminds me i have every time, like the gender crap they're going to be learning in primary.
They get rewarded with a pound for the shop, early finishes. extra long dinner times. And get screens banned if naughty, thats usually a cheeky mouth. But there's nothing naughty about they're school work. I am really proud and amazed sometimes at how clever in they're own way that they are. We've made up games too. We sort of go with the flow. We played monopoly all day today from yesterday but actually finished the game for the first time with them.
You do have to remember Einstein's, if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree. And that were all good at something. Also in the bible it tells you to let children do what they're good at.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” “All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.” ... “Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. '

Glad ive met you all, and yes more local groups would be good.
I also follow uk column. It is the main site i use now. But i heard of them through unity news network UNN, so have to give those good lads a shout too. Im watching bitchute and brand new tube stuff. Have never tweeted, was on FB for a couple of yrs and stopped using that last year. It the only social media i had used. I go on youtube to copy and paste things on sites that are not on the same wavelength and look for a comment with loads of replies. Not tech savvy but am a keyboard warrior.
We will have to come up with an old email or something to exchange landline numbers. And yes i have one not connected too lol.

Again nice to meet you all.
Hello Mishabell,
Nice tho see a congregation of people from the South West congregating at last. I am in the Southwest but in Wiltshire….
You have some really great stuff in this message so not sure where to start.
UKColumn is a great place to be, they have a forum, but everyone needs to be a subscriber to use their forums so I have been looking for a place like this….
Fleater
charliechick

Post by charliechick »

Hi
I’m Charlie from Wiltshire, nice to meet you all.
Powerslinkyblinder

Mishabell wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:59 pm ” “All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.” ... “Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. '
Good Morning Mishabell

I think it's amazing you are home schooling your kids. I bet you need your brain in gear with your twelve year old! I found some comfort from your quote as I am at pains as to what to do with my little one. I'm not with her mum and they live a few hundred miles away. I see my daughter every weekend. The rainbow mafia have a hold on all the schools it seems, which ties into the bigger story of trans-humanism. In a way they are killing two birds with one stone - finally destroy the family and convince kids that they're are able to choose their physicality. The elders in the 21st century are not the traditional parent but the school system and the people that populate it, the influencers that spend most of the day with our children, that parrot and fail to question what they are teaching. The gender crap is so warped it's amazing to me how quickly they've managed to convince people that this is 'normal'. And it's not normal. It's bizarre at best and deeply disturbing at worst.

I've set up a Proton mail for our landlines - message me there. Proton is encrypted and is free. PowerSB1975@protonmail.com

Solutions: talking is good, listening is also good
Practical stuff like gardening and growing own food
Nature
Self education - UNN is great as is UKC, Corbet Report, TDV, Reiner Fuellmich, ORACLE Films, ice age farmer, Adapt2030, 21century Wire to name a few. Max for hosting this forum and produce informative, educational reports. it's been great and we are only a few days in -

Look forward to connecting further
Powerslinkyblinder

Good morning Fleater how are you sir?
Powerslinkyblinder

charliechick wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:31 am Hi
I’m Charlie from Wiltshire, nice to meet you all.
Morning Charlie how are you? and good to connect with you