Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

This is the place to discuss all things video related and to post video links .
Post Reply
User avatar
Liberalis
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 1001 times
Been thanked: 814 times
Contact:

Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by Liberalis »

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
jonesthepost

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by jonesthepost »

Imo this is the definitive podcast/vid showing up this whole shitfest.

Though at times he seems to think there is a thing called covid 19...

I assume this is the one you have posted mate?

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/02/no-one ... -told-yer/
garrettabc
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:06 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by garrettabc »

And if somebody can’t take 6 minutes out of their life to help themselves to make a life changing decision, then they get what they deserve.
User avatar
lighthouse
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:46 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by lighthouse »

hi, if embedding please can you say where the video is hosted or give a url? so we can find the url and share, if need be. I can only seem to play this here and nothing more.
User avatar
Liberalis
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 1001 times
Been thanked: 814 times
Contact:

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by Liberalis »

jonesthepost wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:55 pm Imo this is the definitive podcast/vid showing up this whole shitfest.

Though at times he seems to think there is a thing called covid 19...

I assume this is the one you have posted mate?

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/02/no-one ... -told-yer/
I know what you mean about the "professionals" believing in covid, it discredits them and is starting to niggle me now :x

I do check davidicke.com now and then but i came across this video on brandnewtube. Half of the videos on daivdicke are unwatchable because they embed youtube videos which are quickly censored and i really can't wrap me head around this when the same videos are always available on bitchute etc for them to embed. I avoid youtube like the plague and thought they would feel the same seeing they were deplatformed by them. No biggie, it is just a little weird they still post up youtube vids when there are alternatives.

Good to see you again btw jonesthepost and i hope things are working out for you and your cat bud.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
User avatar
Liberalis
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 pm
Location: Gaia
Has thanked: 1001 times
Been thanked: 814 times
Contact:

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by Liberalis »

lighthouse wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:15 am hi, if embedding please can you say where the video is hosted or give a url? so we can find the url and share, if need be. I can only seem to play this here and nothing more.
Thanks for the feedback lighthouse.
All the videos i post are from bitchute and i always use the exact video title as it is on bitchute so it is easier to search for the original source. The media embedding system takes the url and automatically embeds it so not easy to share url aswell. I will give this some thought though.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
oldtimer2
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:01 pm
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by oldtimer2 »

His advice is ok and understandable but it annoys me as well the fact that he still refers to covid which suggests it exists when he must know that know where in the world has anyone properly isolated it using the postulates way which is the only way to do it correctly, the only place it existed and exists is in on a computer screen, I'd like to know why he goes down this route. If he really knows his stuff he must know that viruses are not contagious and do not exist externally but are made inside the body to fight off our own toxicity which is the major cause of illnesses. The myth of viruses being airborn is just that and has been repeated down the ages by doctors perpetuating it, its utter rubbish. Type Dr. Robert O. Young and look at his website for the info.
jonesthepost

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by jonesthepost »

Liberalis wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:41 am
jonesthepost wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:55 pm Imo this is the definitive podcast/vid showing up this whole shitfest.

Though at times he seems to think there is a thing called covid 19...

I assume this is the one you have posted mate?

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/02/no-one ... -told-yer/
I know what you mean about the "professionals" believing in covid, it discredits them and is starting to niggle me now :x

I do check davidicke.com now and then but i came across this video on brandnewtube. Half of the videos on daivdicke are unwatchable because they embed youtube videos which are quickly censored and i really can't wrap me head around this when the same videos are always available on bitchute etc for them to embed. I avoid youtube like the plague and thought they would feel the same seeing they were deplatformed by them. No biggie, it is just a little weird they still post up youtube vids when there are alternatives.

Good to see you again btw jonesthepost and i hope things are working out for you and your cat bud.
Thanks mate; long story.

I agree re the vids on DI; maybe they don’t give as much time to their DI.com headlines page as they do to their other stuff that brings in the money; (yep, cynicism).
I watch a few sites, but through force of habit for many years, I always go to Ickes first.

It’s always pissed me off that so called professionals believe there is such a thing as ‘covid 19’ while rattling on about lockdowns and masks and ‘vaccinations ‘ being unnecessary; they’re just as complicit as the other looneys.
But I’m sure that in this podcast, he also says that the ‘virus’ has never been isolated so they have nothing to go on; contradictatory.

It’s just that his message is a good one in this, and due to those contradictions, I thought maybe he was hedging his bets for both sides in a way to get his message across.

Though I’m a little surprised he’s still around; he’s been saying these things for a while.

The thing is, these dickwads are at the stage - imo - where they don’t seem to care what they do now, they’ll follow through with their agenda covertly or overtly because they’ve seen how utterly thick and stupid the masses are.

What do you do?
jonesthepost

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by jonesthepost »

oldtimer2 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 am His advice is ok and understandable but it annoys me as well the fact that he still refers to covid which suggests it exists when he must know that know where in the world has anyone properly isolated it using the postulates way which is the only way to do it correctly, the only place it existed and exists is in on a computer screen, I'd like to know why he goes down this route. If he really knows his stuff he must know that viruses are not contagious and do not exist externally but are made inside the body to fight off our own toxicity which is the major cause of illnesses. The myth of viruses being airborn is just that and has been repeated down the ages by doctors perpetuating it, its utter rubbish. Type Dr. Robert O. Young and look at his website for the info.
He does say that about the ‘virus’ not being isolated - if this is the Delingpole podcast - so he does contradict himself.

As for the rest; I have no idea about the different schools of thought these ‘professionals’ engage in; maybe it’s cognitive dissonance; what they’ve had drummed into them is hard to let go of.
jonesthepost

Re: Ex Pfizer Vice President On VACCINE & Twatt Hancock

Post by jonesthepost »

Re so called truthers and professionals believing in this shitfest; another example of a fool;

Was reading this article and thinking this is pretty good; then came to this bit:

“The latest remake of this horror movie is Covid-19. While undeniably a serious pathogen that has likely killed more people than even the worst flu epidemics of the past several decades (although this is hard to confirm since public health officials changed the methodology for determining a virus-caused death), the government and its minions have still managed to grossly exaggerate this threat.”

This is out and out belief in the convid; silly shit.

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/04/wh ... anent.html
Post Reply