Try. Try again

This section is dedicated to individual and social liberty, decentralization and developing healthier systems of community.
Satty Jane

Try. Try again

Post by Satty Jane »

I haven't posted in ages I am sorry. I seriously was discouraged when months ago i said please lets find local people in our communities to actually meet in person and develop a safe environment.
I put myself out there and nobody responded. Really hurt that either, people still think that behind the screen rants are enough. Its not and its weak.

Was also sad that another possibility is, that nobody near where I live is awake in any sense.

I live in Georges River Council area in NSW. Anyone who lives near me. I am up for brainstorming to help show people that there other ways then blindly listening to mainstream media are available.
I am not for violence or threats or intimidation.
BUT i am not a whimp and wont get walked over.
I want to meet people who will stand up now and help us all.
Why follow and support Max online and not be prepared to listen to his idea of connecting in the person in our communities.
Love and hope to us all. 🙏
But i hope to change our future in person soon. 💕
NatureisFreedom

Re: Try. Try again

Post by NatureisFreedom »

Keep trying to find more people like you. People need like minded people in their lives, so they can relate better to people and speak openly.

This community isn't that big though, I doubt there is anyone that uses this board that lives within 100 miles of me, possibly more.

I wish you the best though, but it will take a lot of work before we have good communities set up where people are free to discuss what they feel. Everything that has happened this year took us off guard, we were too used to skating by on social media, and having slightly different views from the people around us. Now we are more polarized than ever and it is designed to separate us from each other. Undoing that will take a lot of time. Events and meetups/protests are great, but people rarely share much with each other, and end up just as isolated after as before.
bean

Re: Try. Try again

Post by bean »

Satty Jane wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:53 am I haven't posted in ages I am sorry. I seriously was discouraged when months ago i said please lets find local people in our communities to actually meet in person and develop a safe environment.
I put myself out there and nobody responded. Really hurt that either, people still think that behind the screen rants are enough. Its not and its weak.

Was also sad that another possibility is, that nobody near where I live is awake in any sense.

I live in Georges River Council area in NSW. Anyone who lives near me. I am up for brainstorming to help show people that there other ways then blindly listening to mainstream media are available.
I am not for violence or threats or intimidation.
BUT i am not a whimp and wont get walked over.
I want to meet people who will stand up now and help us all.
Why follow and support Max online and not be prepared to listen to his idea of connecting in the person in our communities.
Love and hope to us all. 🙏
But i hope to change our future in person soon. 💕

Hi Satty Jane :) Thank you for the love and share and for wearing your heart on your sleeve. I completely understand your frustration for not getting in touch with like minded people in your local area. However you`re not alone. I reside on the other side of the earth, but if I lived nearby you I would definitely contact you for on the ground action. As I mentioned in a previous post - two years ago my local community rallied for down voting the possibility for building 5g towers in our town. Listened to Max and we put that into action. And we won. But at the time people were not yet under the mainstream media corona hoax spell and getting together was easy. Now that people don`t even dare to get together it is really hard to arrange such an event. I have myself drifted away from many because of the covid-19 hoax. The Crowhouse community forum help us as we can learn from each other. Now it`s time to stand up for ourselves. I have used as many opportunities as I could to inform people, in shops and everywhere, in many ways, some get it some just don`t. However most people will sadly not wake up - Ever. The best thing we can do is to support each other and to find the strength to combat this spiritual war. And to take really good care of yourself and your loved ones.

(%)
"Enlightenment is a destructive process"