Cryptocurrency and the Future

This section is dedicated to individual and social liberty, decentralization and developing healthier systems of community.
muumin

Re: Cryptocurrency and the Future

Post by muumin »

Fuck me! :o
Last night before I went to bed, BTC was hovering around 53K and I was thinking, fall, fall till 50K.
Now just saw the price tag of 37K. Didn't think it was gonna do a free fall this much over night. lol

Even Tether is 72 cents. :o

EDIT: correction, I had in GBP instead of USD. massive LOL
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:19 pm Fuck me! :o
Last night before I went to bed, BTC was hovering around 53K and I was thinking, fall, fall till 50K.
Now just saw the price tag of 37K. Didn't think it was gonna do a free fall this much over night. lol

So you had a precognition event bc when this goes, this will come trough like you have described here but it will not stop at 37K... :thumbsdown:

:cowboy:
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:33 pm
muumin wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:19 pm Fuck me! :o

So you had a precognition event bc when this goes, this will come trough like you have described here but it will not stop at 37K... :thumbsdown:

:cowboy:
You could say that. lol

I know it will go south in a sense that when the bull market ends in September or there about and of course there is stock market crash which is expected and will affect BTC price. But people seems to think that BTC volatility is getting much less that instead of 80% drop, it might be 60% due to many institutions are hodling. It's better to buy at sales. :kiss:

Someone buying an alt of 1K can caused a sharp damp in price... geez. And it's in well over 100m Mkt cap. :?

Can you believe? I've just found a coin called Mask Network..... fgs. lol
muumin

Post by muumin »

@Dianthus

wow check this out. I know you said you were getting out but....
This platform collates all of your exchanges in one and even produce a tax report, all for free. See the sample tax report.
https://atani.com/

You can view the screen in this video. I like this guy because he's always smiling even when he makes a mistake which he's not afraid to share so that we can learn from him.
muumin

Post by muumin »

I hope that banks will be a thing of the past soon. They really sucks. I had a security token to access my online account and they blocked me from accessing an online account until I receive a letter from them which will be days. I can't access my money or the account. What a scammers. It's all for your security/goodness because we care. Yeah, how many layers of security do you put that the owner can't access his own account or money. lsdkjfksldjfskldjfklksdjlkj!!!
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 pm @Dianthus

This platform collates all of your exchanges in one and even produce a tax report, all for free. See the sample tax report.

You can view the screen in this video. I like this guy because he's always smiling even when he makes a mistake which he's not afraid to share so that we can learn from him.
Taxes? You are kidding me :cowboy:

I do not pay one euro taxes on it but I need to stay under the radar or 3000usd and that is what I am doing. There are still ways and for very large amount in one time is best to get out trough btc->gold->bank bc on gold you do not have to pay taxes on it. That is how the big boys play it for a long time...

Anyone who is paying taxes is crazy in their minds bc you are giving them money to do bad things with it so no thnx for me :hug:
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

Dianthus wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 am

I do not pay one euro taxes on it but I need to stay under the radar or 3000usd and that is what I am doing. There are still ways and for very large amount in one time is best to get out trough btc->gold->bank bc on gold you do not have to pay taxes on it. That is how the big boys play it for a long time...

Anyone who is paying taxes is crazy in their minds bc you are giving them money to do bad things with it so no thnx for me :hug:
My thoughts exactly! Taxes are extortion fees demanded by the very sort of criminals that have created the need for alternative currencies in the first place.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 am
muumin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 pm @Dianthus

Oh no, we don't want to fund criminal activities, do we? lol
I know where you can do that exchange.
Thanks for the tip. Learned something about gold CGT.
The only thing I need to worry about is... the price of gold dropping because BTC is the best asset right now than gold.

Guess what I've learned... how to manipulate a price by accident and it costs me nothing.
I take it it's not written in a book and nobody teaches you this.
It was very interesting.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

The only thing I need to worry about is... the price of gold dropping because BTC is the best asset right now than gold.
I hope you have it in your hands bc if not, you do not have gold :idea:
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:35 pm
I hope you have it in your hands bc if not, you do not have gold :idea:
I was gonna go for online audited gold vaults but since your previous post, I realised I need to buy only currency gold rather than buillion to avoid CGT.

I've found two gold coin dealer websites which take BTC but they are both located in the US which means, I will have to pay 20% import tax on it. Sucks.