Cryptocurrency and the Future

This section is dedicated to individual and social liberty, decentralization and developing healthier systems of community.
Dianthus

Re: Cryptocurrency and the Future

Post by Dianthus »

Some examples what is going on...
Terra Virtua [TVK] (Terra Virtua - Research by Cryp2Gem (

👉published on the 26st October '20 before the public sale with the price of TVK $0,012
👉today TVK is $1
💚possible ROI +8333% 🔥
--------------------------------------------------
Ecomi [OMI] (Cryp2Gem ALT Report - Part 4 (

👉published on the 31st January '21 when the price of OMI was $0,00004
👉today OMI is $0,0075
💚possible ROI +18750% 🔥

This will blow up bigtime bc there is no mass-adoption nor real use cases for the masses in the REAL world. The best one I see is VET if VeCHain bc you can track second hands cars, where food is made and such but that one does not do much so is all :poo:
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:46 pm Yeah can get to 75-100k. 74K is resistance and I think I am out then bc end this month the FED is not backing anything anymore if it goes south :idea:
Not sure if it goes south...

Also, this is very nice. :inlove:

OMI, Terra....you seem to be picking up all the right coins. :tongue:
Yep, Vechain too....see what Chinese will do.
And ADA....see what Africa will do with it.

Unfortunately, leverage trading is banned in UK. :roll:
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:15 pm Look at
- OMI (is a topnotch of the NFT craze)
- UniStake

These two are 5-10x gems

- Hex (can de a 2-3x from here)

I am slowly getting out bc crypto is one bubble bc come on. Some go in a DEFI with 1000usd and a few weeks they get 180k out of it bc some does over 100x in now time now.

Good one :arrow: :clap:
OK, I've listen to about 9 mins of this and I'd say that there is always going to be good and bad side to anything...even this internet that we are on. But generally we love internet even though there is hacking and other darker side too it. As for crypto being used for criminal activity.... well criminals have been using fiat all of this time so there is nothing new there and the percentage is like 0.23% i.e. minute in crypto world. So as in the stock market, what goes up comes down and it's never a straight line like all the way up, up and up. lol Yeah it will come down but we still have internet after the dot com bubble and so will the crypto because it is not just about coins, it is programmable to complete tasks etc. Internet need to evolve and if we were still livig as Web 1.0, we've not had streaming video but just text, images and links.

If you make sure to take profits along the way..... don't hodl till it flops 90% down. Bull market is expected to end around September time though some say this is a supercycle.
Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

It is funny how hardly anyone is talking about the fact that the "power out" scenario will affect all currencies and not just crypto. There are risks to everything including crypto but it seems to be singled out whilst ignoring the same dangers that equally apply to fiat currency.

Most of the money people own is not in cash but held in their bank accounts. Surely when the power goes out/internet down type of event happens, people will be no more able to access their fiat currencies either. No power, no ATM's, no using your cards in the shops, no way for transactions from point of sale to financial institutions. It is just weird how only crypto is vilified and, lets be honest, crypto will never cause the untold suffering to humanity that fiat has done over the years through recessions, depressions and general banking mismanagement.

All financial systems develop bubbles, it is a symptom of that good, old fashioned human attribute greed. At least savvy, normal people will stand to benefit from the next crypto crash (pre and post) rather than it just being the bankers profiting as has been the case with fiat bubbles historically.

muumin wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:10 pm
I have the option on the exchanges i use but i don't have the cajones for leverage trading :oops: . I just stick to spot trading.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Post by muumin »

Liberalis wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:43 pm It is funny how hardly anyone is talking about the fact that the "power out" scenario will affect all currencies and not just crypto. There are risks to everything including crypto but it seems to be singled out whilst ignoring the same dangers that equally apply to fiat currency.

Most of the money people own is not in cash but held in their bank accounts. Surely when the power goes out/internet down type of event happens, people will be no more able to access their fiat currencies either. No power, no ATM's, no using your cards in the shops, no way for transactions from point of sale to financial institutions. It is just weird how only crypto is vilified and, lets be honest, crypto will never cause the untold suffering to humanity that fiat has done over the years through recessions, depressions and general banking mismanagement.

All financial systems develop bubbles, it is a symptom of that good, old fashioned human attribute greed. At least savvy, normal people will stand to benefit from the next crypto crash (pre and post) rather than it just being the bankers profiting as has been the case with fiat bubbles historically.
You are so right there. We have already been digitised even without considering crypto.
You know what?! There has been a numerous shops I visited who were only accepting cash because the terminal was not working. Thank goodness for the papers money eh?
It's like any progression. Once upon a time, there were horses pulling a carriage. Then came cars run on petrol.
Coins are no different. It's a progression. People complain about car pollution but still don't revert back to riding a horse to go to work. lol
well it would have been better if we had clean cars but we are getting there....onto free energy eventually....hopefully.
Liberalis wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:43 pmI have the option on the exchanges i use but i don't have the cajones for leverage trading :oops: . I just stick to spot trading.
If you are in the UK and was registered for leverage you could still trade but no new account from this year. I think it will all be stopped at the end of March....I could be wrong though.

The centralised approach of organisations have been the problem. Like if Zackerberg or Utube says NO, you get banned where as decentralised land..... you become the bank. Mind you, this new system does requires you to rely on yourself to look after your money which can be daunting to those that are used to blaming others when things go wrong. I guess you can't have it the both ways.
I am so fed up of not having access to my own money these days. Everywhere I turn, it is getting difficult to send money. I hate paypal and use it when it is really necessary but they hold your money up 'for your own security'.... :roll: Money disappears anywhere between 72 hrs somewhere in the ether.... Then centralised exchanges asking you more KYC than your average banks etc...
huh.... I guess I need to stop complaining and just accept and get along..... as long as we become millionaires .....things become easier.

But I don't know what it will mean to be a millionaire in time of hyperinflation.... May be having 1M is like today's middle class taking home 60-70K per year?
Any thought anyone?
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:15 pmOf course this is my opinion without mass adoption. If it would mass adopted we had a whole other story here but that is not the case. I am in over 100 rooms and not all about crypto and when there is some messages over bitcoin, still most think that it is a scam and do not believe in it... go check it out for yourself if you do not believe me here. And why would the masses come now? Is to complicated bc you need to have some skills to learn how this all works, the economy is not good at all so why would the bet their lifesaving's of something they do not understand and do not want bc most are still at the sidelines? Bitcoin Core people had better make more advertisement for the masses than to code some silly things that have no value without mass adoption. Crypto is just outside in an lacks understanding where we are in at this point in time but hé we have done a 10x on our account and that is all that matters, right?
It does take a bit of studying how crypto world runs and I think masses are lazy so they want everything on a silver platter. In another words, till someone makes it so easy that one click on your phone will do, not switching to this wallet and that exchange etc etc....too much hassle for them. But early adopters benefits as you have seen from last bull market, many have become a millionaire

There is more than this but just to show...

Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

I have made more purchases in the last few months using crypto than with my bank card. Ironically, the one thing that stops me using crypto more for purchases is bitcoin and ethereum which are the only crypto payments available at many places (this is changing luckily).

From a user point of view it really sucks and it does no favours for mass crypto adoption. The same applies with all Ethereum and ERC tokens as well when buying stuff. Stupidly high transaction fees and i have waited for days for ethereum transaction to process through no fault of my own. Ethereum has many uses but i personally don't like it and don't go anywhere near it unless trading it, in which case, i don't have to worry about transaction fees etc.

If i was new to cryptocurrency and someone said right, you can buy this with Ethereum or Bitcoin but it won't be anywhere close to instant and you will likely pay in excess of $30 at times just for the transaction fee alone regardless of how much or little you send. The person would run a mile! Ironically, i think that ETH and BTC are hindering crypto adoption now instead of helping it. ETH 2.0 may be a different matter but i doubt it, will have to wait and see.

When i have the option, i use TRX, EOS or BCH for sending and/or paying with crypto.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
muumin

Post by muumin »

Liberalis wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:18 pm I have made more purchases in the last few months using crypto than with my bank card. Ironically, the one thing that stops me using crypto more for purchases is bitcoin and ethereum which are the only crypto payments available at many places (this is changing luckily).

From a user point of view it really sucks and it does no favours for mass crypto adoption. The same applies with all Ethereum and ERC tokens as well when buying stuff. Stupidly high transaction fees and i have waited for days for ethereum transaction to process through no fault of my own. Ethereum has many uses but i personally don't like it and don't go anywhere near it unless trading it, in which case, i don't have to worry about transaction fees etc.

If i was new to cryptocurrency and someone said right, you can buy this with Ethereum or Bitcoin but it won't be anywhere close to instant and you will likely pay in excess of $30 at times just for the transaction fee alone regardless of how much or little you send. The person would run a mile! Ironically, i think that ETH and BTC are hindering crypto adoption now instead of helping it. ETH 2.0 may be a different matter but i doubt it, will have to wait and see.

When i have the option, i use TRX, EOS or BCH for sending and/or paying with crypto.
Thre are so many debit/credit cards which you can pay in crypto. So you can use these cards to shop in your local area and your monthly bill is paid either by fiat or crypto.
Gas fee will come down soon....hopefully with ETH 2.0. It's coming.

What I don't like at the moment and I think it will probably get worse is that just to buy crypto (fiat to crypto), I have to go this exchange, that exchange and you have to upload your photo ID and selfie and stuff. KYC is excessive and if a criminal gets hold of it, it would be so easy to make a copy. But I guess we gave up on privacy long time ago...sadly.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:33 pm
OK, I've listen to about 9 mins of this and I'd say that there is always going to be good and bad side to anything...even this internet that we are on. But generally we love internet even though there is hacking and other darker side too it. As for crypto being used for criminal activity.... well criminals have been using fiat all of this time so there is nothing new there and the percentage is like 0.23% i.e. minute in crypto world. So as in the stock market, what goes up comes down and it's never a straight line like all the way up, up and up. lol Yeah it will come down but we still have internet after the dot com bubble and so will the crypto because it is not just about coins, it is programmable to complete tasks etc. Internet need to evolve and if we were still livig as Web 1.0, we've not had streaming video but just text, images and links.

If you make sure to take profits along the way..... don't hodl till it flops 90% down. Bull market is expected to end around September time though some say this is a supercycle.
You need to watch it in his whole bc you cannot now nothing if you watch like this and USA does not back Bitcoin ever!!!= All the propaganda is to get the most people in it and then comes the plug and do not advise my how to trade. I have my own trading room and with some famous traders in it so I will be fine. BTW. I am getting out slowly. Out for 40% ;)
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Not sure if it goes south...

Also, this is very nice. :inlove:

OMI, Terra....you seem to be picking up all the right coins. :tongue:
Yep, Vechain too....see what Chinese will do.
And ADA....see what Africa will do with it.

It will go south very big. Maybe the biggest crash in history... and yes I now which coins to take and you can always trade with a VPN and Binance is no KYC untill 2 BTC