Cryptocurrency and the Future

This section is dedicated to individual and social liberty, decentralization and developing healthier systems of community.
muumin

Re: Cryptocurrency and the Future

Post by muumin »

The recent big news on bitcoin..... Paypal is planning to allow people to withdrawl their bitcoin. Apple is making BTC accessible......now that is a big news because it would make it so easy for Apple phone users to buy/sell bitcoin.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

And also to track them... and to make them pay for the tax... Not good at all! Also still not more then 0.1 to 0.3% of the world is in it so is 100% a bubble and when markets goes down, watch out below bc it will be fast back under 20k for sure. Maybe we see first 100K but I do not think so...
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:29 pm And also to track them... and to make them pay for the tax... Not good at all! Also still not more then 0.1 to 0.3% of the world is in it so is 100% a bubble and when markets goes down, watch out below bc it will be fast back under 20k for sure. Maybe we see first 100K but I do not think so...
Yes, I am waiting for it to drop down to 20K, what a bargain it would be.
I don't know if it will but even now is a good time to buy if you do DCA.

There are ways to be anonymous, they might be able to track your BTC trail but will not know the identity if you know how to. :kiss:
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

I see it ranging for a time between 30-40k and above 40k we going higher. And if you trade but takes profits out of it, they now bc they way out into your bank is solid for them. best way is to get into gold from btc and then gold in fiat and then there are no taxes but is for me to much hassle so I get out tough Coinbase and never more then 3k at once to stay under the radar bc taxers I do not pay on this. They can ** **** *** 0:)
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:59 pm I see it ranging for a time between 30-40k and above 40k we going higher. And if you trade but takes profits out of it, they now bc they way out into your bank is solid for them. best way is to get into gold from btc and then gold in fiat and then there are no taxes but is for me to much hassle so I get out tough Coinbase and never more then 3k at once to stay under the radar bc taxers I do not pay on this. They can ** **** *** 0:)
Coinbase handed over people's info to HMRC if their trading amount is 2K anyway last year.
Obviously, having read this piece of shit, I never signed up with CB.
By all means, take profits along the way up and way down bc you never know where the top will be.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Coinbase handed over people's info to HMRC if their trading amount is 2K anyway last year.
Obviously, having read this piece of shit, I never signed up with CB.
By all means, take profits along the way up and way down bc you never know where the top will be.
I thought it was 10K and they have it now at 3k I believe. But here I am not in USA so I do not worry about it bc here in Belgium they do no track it and this year I am 100% out of this all. Just 25% in it now just in case bc I find this a good one from a good trader (big ego :o ) but I do see Bitcoin also as a bubble and he is not. With 0.1-0.3% of the world in it= no ones of meaning are using it in the REAL world= for me also a bubble...

His rant:
Bitcoin Vs Ethereum - The Most Infamous Revelation - By D Man

I am sorry to burst your bubble.

I am writing this for my most loyal followers for whom I have this, and owe everything we have here.

This post, is my responsibility.

Step 1) what I will write here will 98+% not happen this year.
In fact, this year might be completely the opposite.

Once you understand the ground step 1, so you don’t go do some crazy, rash decisions and ask yourself why the next candle doesn’t represent it, you have it there.

So, let’s go to step 2) what’s it all about.

Bitcoin vs Ethereum

Bitcoin is the ultimate, decentralized store of value.

There is no currency that comes even close in:
1) decentralisation and
2) trust

That bitcoin does.

Now the part you will not like: most crypto projects, right now are an overvalued bubble!

This is a fact if you look at it with any sense of economical logic.

Now, this is where most people go wrong when mentioning a bubble: BITCOIN IS NOT A BUBBLE!

Let’s look at Ethereum, if ethereum wouldn’t have smart contracts, most of you wouldn’t bother using it at all. There are faster, less inflatory systems out there already. Ethereum fails at coming close to Bitcoin’s trust zone because Ethereum changes their policies yearly, and people can’t trust it won’t change it the next year or year after that. There is no workaround trust.

This is why I’m enjoying so much trust in the community. The MOST trust probably.

It wasn’t like this always.

When I was starting out, when we were small, people were quick to call “scammer”, “pump and dump”, .. whatever not.

Only TIME, got the community on my side and my history of actions - being with you in bear times, using ALL my earnings to help out the community in 2018/19… notice I didn’t say my accuracy or anything like that.

TRUST is what comes with time, and history of actions.

Ethereum has much more jerky history of actions than bitcoin does. And being leaderless puts bitcoin in an enormous advantage over any other crypto asset when it comes to store of value or digital gold 2.0

Now the part you don’t like, I predict that within next years, be it 3 or seven… or something in between… MOST crypto project will TANK. Because most are strongly overvalued. It happened with dotcom boom and bust, it will happen with crypto.

BUT, what I believe will NOT happen is bitcoin going bust. Not for at least some decade(s) more.

Ethereum is like a tool. Money oriented platform like Google and Facebook that offers crypto projects easy launching, and things they like. People forget that those tools can be even FASTER on completely centralized services. The more centralized you go, the better tech you have, but you’re missing the point.

Binance smart chain - less centralized, but better functionality-wise than Ethereum.
Solana - faster and ‘better’ in any way, but completely manipulated and almost completely centralized.

That is not crypto.

Ultimately, crypto prevalis because of the dream of true holders, believers and people with vision.

There was never in history free money for everyone, and it never will be.
Most altcoin projects will die.
Ethereum might flip Bitcoin in marketcap this year. It will mean absolutely nothing.

NOTHING.

Eventually, ethereum, most shit on ethereum chain, etc… will go into history like one of projects that existed when Satoshi was launching Bitcoin. Only OGs will even fucking remember their names. Your kids will be like: what Ethereum you talk about.

CRYPTO = A BUBBLE
Bitcoin = NOT a bubble

I am the only one saying this and so distinctively separating these two things.

Altcoins are driven by greedy, mostly uneducated, MASSES of retail.
Bitcoin is secured and built by true trust, loyalty and belief in freedom of finances.

You decide what to invest in. You can trade any and BOTH assets, but focus your future planning on the only asset that matters.

Yours in easy and in hard truth,
yours in bear and bull times,
yours in rekt and making-it-rain times,
D Man
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:10 am Yeah do not waste your time bc he does not understand crypto. I can go into Btc to Eur in no time and instant from eur to paypal. I can even buy gold directly with Bitcoin and I have bought Kratom, Sollar batterij pack, etc.. with it but he it is not a currency :hug:
NEWS: El Salvador now accepts BTC as a legal tender.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:51 am
NEWS: El Salvador now accepts BTC as a legal tender.
Yes but let us see how that wil go. Seems also that they have an ask of 1 bil for a loan from the IMF...
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin

Post by muumin »

Elon Mask exposed!