Cryptocurrency and the Future

This section is dedicated to individual and social liberty, decentralization and developing healthier systems of community.
Dianthus

Re: Cryptocurrency and the Future

Post by Dianthus »

Where are you from? I did bought it years ago from Amsterdam Gold and Mike Mallony does over also a good service and he knows what he is doing... Maybe check him out and ask for his advice?
muumin

Post by muumin »

Dianthus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:05 am Where are you from? I did bought it years ago from Amsterdam Gold and Mike Mallony does over also a good service and he knows what he is doing... Maybe check him out and ask for his advice?
Based in UK so need to buy Britannia and no others. I had him bookmarked. It sounds good that packaging is discreet but I don't think Amsterdam Gold or Mark takes BTC.

Isn't it really strange feeling...let's say you have 1BTC and you store it on a USB stick.... lol
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:32 pm
Dianthus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:05 am Where are you from? I did bought it years ago from Amsterdam Gold and Mike Mallony does over also a good service and he knows what he is doing... Maybe check him out and ask for his advice?
Based in UK so need to buy Britannia and no others. I had him bookmarked. It sounds good that packaging is discreet but I don't think Amsterdam Gold or Mark takes BTC.

Isn't it really strange feeling...let's say you have 1BTC and you store it on a USB stick.... lol
O yes Mike takes Bitcoin for gold :cowboy: :hug:
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

https://goldsilver.com/

1.png
1.png (27.98 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
muumin

Post by muumin »

Thanks @Dianthus
There is like one based in the UK but if you buy those bars, it will incur tax in the UK when you sell.
btw, is it true that by court order the Belgian Government has been ordered to lift all Covid related restrictions within 30-day unless they come up with other reasons to justify it?

Everyone is saying Get Out.

Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:29 am Thanks @Dianthus
There is like one based in the UK but if you buy those bars, it will incur tax in the UK when you sell.
btw, is it true that by court order the Belgian Government has been ordered to lift all Covid related restrictions within 30-day unless they come up with other reasons to justify it?

Everyone is saying Get Out.
Yes the court had said in 30days all the measures but there are busy to circumvent it but in the end they all will lose and in the meantime they are helping us to wake up so is a win-win what they do like I see it :hug: thnx for the vids. Will see...
muumin

Post by muumin »

So everyone is excited about the Coinbase IPO today. It's huge.
Their marketcap is as big as Bank of China. :o
https://companiesmarketcap.com/banks/la ... arket-cap/

Apparently Elon is sending Doge in a locket today so it's pumping like hell. lol

Anyway, hear it from George.
btw he says VET is the one to look out for. It's all explained in the video below.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Nope not huge at all bc is all fake nonsense and hype.. Besides that Doge that did a 4x now again and this one has not use case at all and was a joke btw... knows that this is one giant bubble that leaves the dot.com bubble far behind and here is the REAL proof that it is all a hype...

1.jpg
1.jpg (111.96 KiB) Viewed 2591 times

=148 000 addresses of 10btc & more= 0.0021% of the world population IF every address is 1 person. This is not so what are we taking about here? No mass adoption= no meaning for the REAL world and that is fact!
muumin

Post by muumin »

Bitcoin looks bearish right now. In the meanwhile whales are buying and Grayscale has just bought $1bn overnight. Don't panic.

muumin

Post by muumin »