Cryptocurrency and the Future

This section is dedicated to individual and social liberty, decentralization and developing healthier systems of community.
Dianthus

Re: Cryptocurrency and the Future

Post by Dianthus »

You have no clue what you are talking about and good luck further. I am for years in this space and I now what I am talking off and you don't bc this is just dumb..
Dianthus declares that he may pay with BTC for solar panels (or for gold). I believe this is #Fake News, but let's be brain dead sheeple and accept this declaration for a moment. What will local solar panels distributor do with BTC? He will not use cryptocurrency in trade with China for sure. Who will accept BTC as payment? Employees? Power grid? Petrol station?
How much money do you want to spend on solar panels quoted in BTC? How much money want to send on gold? Don't you remember story of king Midas?
This is a FACT bro what I am saying and is not fake at all but REALITY and if you are so down bc you missed it all, do not go blame others yeah! You are the brain death bc you are whining with your own closed mined nonsense that are not the REAL FACTS and that is fact. Good luck bc you are the brain death sheeple here and I do not bother with those anymore bc has no point. Bye :hug: (ps. you played here first on the person so you get your own ego back :clap: )

For the wakes here and understand this moment, a lot can be bought with Bitcoin at this time. You can buy a Tesla with it (cost +2-3bitcoin)...go look it up bc is a fact, then you can buy gold with it. Check out Mike Mallony bc he has that service and are other places.., I buy kratom with it and always 10% discount, I bough a mobile battery pack with it and now I gonna buy the solars for it with Bitcoin, ....and yes I see Bitcoin not succeed but it can before that even reach 100-300k but yes Bitcoin will NOT be the world currency but for now you can pay a lot in it and this are ALL FACTS :!:
bezpilotnik

Post by bezpilotnik »

BTC is not money and will never be used as money. BTC is just „an asset”.

If one is to say that BTC as „asset” can still reach USD 100-300k level.
I am saying that BTC is dead end in evolution of money(?), my advice is to get rid of cryptogarbage ASAP. Moreover, I suspect that such bright BTC prospects are simply motivated by a willingness to sell cryptocurrency. Social existence determines consciousness (st. Carl Marx) :-)

Wikipedia has certain limitations. Yet we may find there „Cryptocurrency bubble” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_bubble). Fragments copied for readers' convenience:

Predictions of a collapse of a speculative bubble in cryptocurrencies have been made by numerous experts in economics and financial markets.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been identified as speculative bubbles by several laureates of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, central bankers, and investors.
From January to February 2018, the price of Bitcoin fell 65 percent. By September 2018, the MVIS CryptoCompare Digital Assets 10 Index had lost 80 percent of its value, making the decline of the cryptocurrency market, in percentage terms, greater than the bursting of the Dot-com bubble in 2002. In November 2018, the total market capitalization for Bitcoin fell below $100 billion for the first time since October 2017, and the price of Bitcoin fell below $4,000, representing an 80 percent decline from its peak the previous January. From 8 March to 12 March 2020, the price of Bitcoin fell by 30 percent from $8,901 to $6,206. By October 2020, Bitcoin was worth approximately $13,200.
In November of 2020, Bitcoin again surpassed its previous all time high of over $19,000. After another surge on 3 January 2021 with $34,792.47, Bitcoin crashed by 17 percent the next day. Bitcoin traded above $40,000 for the first time on 8 January 2021 and reached $50,000 on 16 February 2021.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin has been characterized as a speculative bubble by eight winners of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences: Paul Krugman, Robert J. Shiller, Joseph Stiglitz, Richard Thaler, James Heckman, Thomas Sargent, Angus Deaton, and Oliver Hart; and by central bank officials including Alan Greenspan, Agustín Carstens, Vítor Constâncio, and Nout Wellink.
The investors Warren Buffett and George Soros have respectively characterized it as a "mirage" and a "bubble"; while the business executives Jack Ma and Jamie Dimon have called it a "bubble" and a "fraud", respectively. J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said later he regrets calling Bitcoin a fraud.

They say it openly. This is an asset bubble.

Let me explain the phenomenon of Bitcoin „value”. Now it is USD ~50k.
Bitcoin „wealth” distribution here: viewtopic.php?p=10462#p10462
Bitcoin „wealth” is enormously concentrated, 4% addresses control over 96% of BTC value. Remaining 96% addresses own 3,5% of BTC value.
Cryptocurrency exchanges are private businesses with no public supervision unlike stock exchanges. Most of crypto „trade” is complete fiction. This is transfer of BTC from left trousers pocket to right jacket pocket and vice versa. BTC turnover is fiction, BTC „value” is a PsyOp.
I wish good luck any person selling BTC. Luck will be needed, folks behind BTC bubble don't like to spend dollars for nothing.

Dianthus declares we can buy a lot with BTC. Can we? I don't care of Tesla, this is NWO device for xxxxxs. Where is this solar panels distributor quoting panels in BTC? Doesn't have any website? Where is this business selling mobile battery packs in exchange for BTC? No website? Is it a shame to quote stuff in BTC? They don't promote themselves because of unwillingness to expand sales?

Mike Mallony? This Mike Maloney: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThv5t ... PA3p6EXZbQ? He is silver/gold pusher, typical snake oil salesman.

Here Maloney talking about fall of US dollar as a global currency, eight years ago:

GoldSilver (w/ Mike Maloney)
What Is The Timeframe For US Dollar Collapse? Mike Maloney

I don't want to say that will not happen. US dollar will certainly fall. United States will certainly fall. Plenty of currencies had fallen including Austrian Gulden, Reichsmark, Russian Rouble, Turkish Lira, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Swedish Krone, etc. But this guy is talking about dollar crisis for over a decade. Even broken (analog) clock shows right time twice a day.

Maloney does not want to help people. He wants to sell them something. He promotes certain narrative and wants to monetize human fear/greed/ignorance, etc.

Gold&silver coins are not money! Here plenty of coins made of solid metal: viewtopic.php?p=10393#p10393
All these coins had gone with state which used them as a currency. In Europe there are plenty of coins from 19th century, they were used as money by German, Austro-Hungarian or Russian Empire or French Republic or Spanish Kingdom. So what? They had gone with countries or monetary reforms. Money is just a legal construct (State Theory of Money).

People have no experience in copper, silver or gold coins. Any coin is simply a piece of metal with unknown composition and unknown value. Example, electrum coins from Greece:

Electrum is gold-silver alloy. Difference between gold and silver value was 1:14. Who knows composition of particular coin? Mystery for a layman. These coins were used as money only because of stamp of a ruler. Counterfeiting this stamp was usually punished by death.
Political power certified value of every piece of metal. The same with coins from 19th or 20th century. Gold&silver coin is money as long as the stamp remains valid. After fall of the state or monetary reform any coin turns into piece of metal again. Liquidity of such piece of metal is limited, usually they are sold at discount.

Chinese gentlemen offer gold coins and bars made mainly of tungsten: http://gold-tungsten.com/tungsten-gold-coin.html
Tungsten is far cheaper than gold yet both metals have similar specific weight. Hard to find a difference without destruction of gold(?) bar or coin. Today stamp of a ruler on a piece of metal is even more necessary than centuries ago. Mike Maloney sells just pieces of metal, not money. The difference between them is validity of the stamp.

BTW, Maloney offers metals for BTC: https://goldsilver.com/blog/how-to-buy- ... h-bitcoin/
Isn't it tungsten? I would doublecheck. Fake gold for fake money – seems logical :-)
bezpilotnik

Post by bezpilotnik »

February 25, 2021 professor Valentin Katasonov commenting Bitcoin bubble:

Телеканал Сталинград
BITCOIN . ВСЁ РАВНО ОБМАНУТ #ВалентинКатасонов

Katasonov repeats previously expressed opinion, BTC is US special services project. Says that USD 52k for a BTC does not have to be the max price, BTC „value” may still rise (4:03)!
Millions of lumpeninvestors will contribute towards profits of very few at the top of this Ponzi scheme. Cryptocurrencies may survive just few years as speculation instruments (5:35). They will certainly die because of the change of central banks' policy. Several years ago central banks tolerated cryptocurrencies. This policy is changing now, central banks plan to introduce their own digital currencies. For this reason BTC will be restricted.
Katasonov says that PBOC is working towards digital yuan. This money is already tested in four cities (7:00). Digital yuan will replace both cash and money created by the banking system. In February 2022 Olympic Games will take place in China. There are plans to introduce digital money at the Games. PBOC is so advanced that China may implement digital money in 2022.

Does anyone remember interview with Catherine Austin Fitts „Planet Lockdown”? Must see:

SixthSense
Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

Fitts is talking about „magic virus” as a smoke covering transformation of the financial system in the US (worldwide) and replacement of traditional money with digital currency.

Does anyone see any market space for „cryptocurrencies”?
bezpilotnik

Post by bezpilotnik »

Interesting discussion about Bitcoin:

If enough people start using cryptocurrency we will get rid of most poverty on Earth, all wars will end, all big governments will go away, Donald Trump and Barack Obama will go back to their day jobs and we will have world of peace and prosperity like we have never known that (11:30, Jeff Berwick).

Jeff Berwick is not the first one to promote paradise on Earth. There were plenty of such people in history and in mythology. Prophet Isaiah (chapter 11):

[If enough people start using cryptocurrency]

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Is Berwick right? Please google „Bitcoin Wealth Distribution”: https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcoin ... 36&bih=760

Authors claim that 1,05% addresses control 88% of Bitcoin „wealth”. Who is the 1%?

Does Bitcoin Wealth Distribution look like a prescription for liquidation of most poverty on Earth, end of all wars?

Or smart Berwick is simply playing with gullible sheeple?

BTC is private sector's alternative to government monopoly on money (5:00).

It is really important that we have money that is completely private (30:00. Jeff Berwick).

Digital currencies will put banks out of business, will put governments out of business (32:00).

Money (monetary base) in the US is created by private central bank called Federal Reserve. Commercial banks create money substitute in the process called „fractional reserve banking”. Private commercial banks create over 96% of money in circulation (electronic money). The system is supervised by private Bank for International Settlements.

Where is this demonic „government monopoly on money”?

Over 90% of money in the world is created by (usually) private commercial banks. German author Margrit Kennedy says that usury on average accounts for 35-40% of the price of all goods and services in developed economy (https://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~roehrigw ... -money.pdf, page 8). This usury is paid to predominantly private banks.

Digital currencies will put governments out of business – they openly declare their goals. This is globalization. BTC is about global money, about destruction of (formally) independent state(s).

This is absolutely paradigm shift. Now we have paradigm shift in money and banking. If you control the money you control basically everything. It's unfortunate, that is the way the world works. Now they are losing control of the money and this is beautiful time. It is happening and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it (37:00, Jeff Berwick).

Berwick is right about „paradigm shift”. This paradigm shift is about an attack on (formally) independent countries and their monetary systems. Next stage of globalization. Unsuccessful. We know that (formally) independent countries are planning to use blockchain technology for their central bank money (China and PBOC are probably most advanced in this process).

Jeff Berwick says: „If you control the money you control basically everything. It's unfortunate, that is the way the world works.”

Jeff is absolutely right, I believe this is the core message in the Holy Bible.
Deut 15:6: For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Deut 28: 9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. 10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. 11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, (...)

The power controlling world monetary system is private. 100% private. They may use even large countries to implement their policy, they create countries, powers and superpowers. They use(d) US cannon fodder in Korea, Vietnam, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc, but this is private conglomerate of interests, private like Federal Reserve or Federal Express. Moreover, they use Holy Bible as an inspiration.

Below explanation of the reason panelists were so excited about Bitcoin. This is not about government money versus private money. Money in modern economy is already private, but is supervised by a state. And this is the problem. What is the goal? Aaron Russo:

Aaron Russo was talking about central banks introducing digital money in 2006.
Jeff Berwick does not like central banks in every country. Is he freedom lover? Or he just implements more ambitious program, he wants one central currency for the whole world - BTC.

This is the same plan Aaron Russo and Nick Rockefeller were discussing in 2006.
muumin

Post by muumin »

I had enough with banks. It has become so difficult to access MY MONEY!! and it's ridiculous.
The daily withdrawl limit amount ain't enough to pay your month worth of rent either.
People get afraid of cashless society but people don't talk about bankless society, many banks will go.
It may be tough for people who'd rather let 3rd party manage money....this will be pain in the butt.
If governments introduce centralised digital currency, there will be decentralised digital currency and nobody can stop it.
bezpilotnik

Post by bezpilotnik »

muumin wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:58 pm I had enough with banks. It has become so difficult to access MY MONEY!! and it's ridiculous.
The daily withdrawl limit amount ain't enough to pay your month worth of rent either.
People get afraid of cashless society but people don't talk about bankless society, many banks will go.
It may be tough for people who'd rather let 3rd party manage money....this will be pain in the butt.
If governments introduce centralised digital currency, there will be decentralised digital currency and nobody can stop it.
Escaping from bad government money, eg Federal Reserve Dollar into Bitcoin is like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Bitcoin is an example of perfectly centralized „currency” (BTC is not money). This is one system for the whole world like Uber in taxi business. Bitcoin is most centralized „money” ever.

What is the maximum supply of Federal Reserve Dollar? We don't know. Now federal debt is about 28 trillion and several commercial banks can create this currency (commercial banks create „money substitute”). Trillions of dollars in circulation. Demonic „government monopoly on money” is simply a fable for ignorants with no education. Federal government is a client of private Federal Reserve.
What is the maximum supply of Bitcoin? 21 million – there is one mechanism for this „money” creation and is available for big fishes only. Comparing Federal Reserve Dollar to Bitcoin the latter is far more centralized.

Please look at Bitcoin Wealth Distribution (https://insdrcdn.com/media/attachments/ ... 098a74.png). In 2017 1,05% addresses controlled 88% of Bitcoin capitalization. Does this statistic say anything about decentralization of Bitcoin holdings?
Jeff Berwick may be cool Bitcoin face like Greta Garbo, Britney Spears or Hannah Montana is a cool face of Coca-cola and/or Pepsi but Bitcoin is promoted by three-letter spook agencies. Grow up!

Digital technology is ALWAYS controlled. Ultimate control is probably located in one place. Bibi Netanyahu once declared: „cyberspace is real domain of power”: https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02/0 ... uperpower/
They have backdoor even to Windows. Don't they have backdoor to Bitcoin? Despite Nick Rockefeller's declarations in 2006 they simply forgot about such detail?

Decentralized currency? Money must be centralized in some way by definition to provide scarcity. Where did you see „decentralised digital currency”? Please advise.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:58 pm I had enough with banks. It has become so difficult to access MY MONEY!! and it's ridiculous.
This is what they are up to and if they succeed that is no meaning anymore for deca-digi-fiat bc has no option anymore to go in their closes digi-fiat-system...

Is of the IMF and World Economic Forum and does not look good for crypto if you ask me.

And this is my own view on crypto at this time. I am in a lot of rooms and study it for years and this is what I wrote in my room of crypto a few days ago:

Last month IMF told us that they see us crap the fan around April and yesterday on a German site was it the BIS that told us that the markets are way overvalued. Just saying that I see coming for a while now. Be prepared and do not get on the Bitcoin moon-train and that this can go on... Those people have still no clue in what a world they are living in. Just play it while it last bc it will not stay and that is a fact :)

Can Bitcoin go to 100-300K? Sure but ONLY in the scenario that the 💩 is hitting ALL the fans and big money needs a fast way to get into something and gold and silver will no be it at that moment bc you need to have it in your hands and that can take up months to do for big money and if USD goes to 💩, then I see only 1 option and that is Bitcoin. But bro then we are still good here? You do not understand bc what then happens is you have a nice gain in Bitcoin but what will you do when the banks are down? You cannot send it in your hands and when this crash happens my prediction is that it will change fast and their digi-fiat-system will come online and forget then also to get from bitcoin to their digi-fiat and so you have a nice bitcoin stack but you cannot do anything with it bc if this happens, no one would let you buy goods with a digi-coin that cannot do anything anymore in the 'real' world and that is one option to get to Bitcoin.

Another would be to dump the 💩 out of it bc if you think Banksters, BAKKT warehouse , Goldman Sachs, etc are here to let you win all the time and life your nice life... you are way 🙃🙄 if you believe that. And to dump would mean the market structure you see on the charts will be broken and we get a sell waterfall. Just see last Sunday before the dump. Willy Woo saw it, whit his analytics if the blockchain, and sold the top but that is not the point here. The point is that we saw a big stash of Bitcoin coming in what is bearish bc that is to sell. Now this was wrong info bc it was just a cold storage of an exchange and was not to sell but a lot of traders saw that and begin to sell and we had an 18000 dump and that was just of a mistake. Do you see how very fragile Bitcoin is and if this dump to fast to hard , the big boys will be out of are being rekt and do we think they will come back in an unsure world? Nope and this is option 2 and there are way more. China is shutting some miners down and what would happen if China attacks way more miners and I can go on and on. So do not be that guy or woman thinks this party can go on. Most are rekt but are not knowing it bc they are believing in fairy tails. So long this corrupt system stands and the masses does not take back control there is no freedom. Bitcoin or not bitcoin and that is a fact.

Of course this is my opinion without mass adoption. If it would mass adopted we had a whole other story here but that is not the case. I am in over 100 rooms and not all about crypto and when there is some messages over bitcoin, still most think that it is a scam and do not believe in it... go check it out for yourself if you do not believe me here. And why would the masses come now? Is to complicated bc you need to have some skills to learn how this all works, the economy is not good at all so why would the bet their lifesaving's of something they do not understand and do not want bc most are still at the sidelines? Bitcoin Core people had better make more advertisement for the masses than to code some silly things that have no value without mass adoption. Crypto is just outside in an lacks understanding where we are in at this point in time but hé we have done a 10x on our account and that is all that matters, right?

I don’t hate $BTC. However, in my view, the long term future is tenuous for decentralized crytpo in a world of legally violent, heartless centralized governments with #lifeblood interests in monopolies on currencies. In the short run anything is possible- why I am not short #BTC.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Also a good one about Stocks, Gold and Bitcoin 👇

Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

muumin

Post by muumin »

bezpilotnik wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:34 pm Escaping from bad government money, eg Federal Reserve Dollar into Bitcoin is like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Bitcoin is an example of perfectly centralized „currency” (BTC is not money). This is one system for the whole world like Uber in taxi business. Bitcoin is most centralized „money” ever.
Firstly, Bitcoin is traceable to a point but without your name on it but not centralised. Nobody can kill the system.
There are other decentralised coins and exchanges, P2P.

Elon spent $1.5Bn and other institutions are pouring in as we speak. See it here. https://bitcointreasuries.org/

Other parts of the world will also be affected but boy I am glad I don't use US dollar.