Geo-Engineering Watch : Global Alert News

Topics connected to all aspects of the natural world and astronomy.
Sunfang

Geo-Engineering Watch : Global Alert News

Post by Sunfang »

April 10th 2021 #296

https://youtu.be/23YQP7HfVLE
The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
PropagandaPuppy

Re: Geo-Engineering Watch : Global Alert News

Post by PropagandaPuppy »

I am not sure I buy a whole lot Wigington says to be honest...
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

April 17th 2021 #297

https://youtu.be/fsFqyp_GKf8
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

He, these vids are also longs here and still need to watch the first one. Is it possible for someone that has watched it, what the points where in that vid? Just asking...
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

April 24th 2021 #298

Liberalis
Site Admin

Post by Liberalis »

I don't know if it is natural climate variation or manipulated but this has been the driest spring i have ever known. The ground is normally damp here at this time of year but is bone dry at over a foot down into the earth. Have been able to get veggies out nice and early so no problem so far but i cant remember the last time it rained here and that is strange for central Europe at this time of year. It has been hot as well for several weeks.

Dry farm land this early on will wreck a load of crops which is what has got me thinking about this abnormal weather in the first place. We have 4 months + of hot summers and no rain in a normal year here so if it is this dry going into summer, that will destroy a lot of the crops. Add that to the inevitable hyper inflation thats just starting to kick in, increasing food scarcity, that evergreen nonsense and it all starts to point in a certain direction....bolshevism 2.0.

Who knows, watch this space.
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice"
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Liberalis wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:23 am I don't know if it is natural climate variation or manipulated but this has been the driest spring i have ever known. The ground is normally damp here at this time of year but is bone dry at over a foot down into the earth. Have been able to get veggies out nice and early so no problem so far but i cant remember the last time it rained here and that is strange for central Europe at this time of year. It has been hot as well for several weeks.

Dry farm land this early on will wreck a load of crops which is what has got me thinking about this abnormal weather in the first place. We have 4 months + of hot summers and no rain in a normal year here so if it is this dry going into summer, that will destroy a lot of the crops. Add that to the inevitable hyper inflation thats just starting to kick in, increasing food scarcity, that evergreen nonsense and it all starts to point in a certain direction....bolshevism 2.0.

Who knows, watch this space.
I think both. We have an natural event in 2024 with the outer planets and then we have all this spraying going on for over 40-60years and that cools the planet down and also makes it toxic. And aluminum is not good for roots of trees, grass,etc..