SpaceX. WTF?

Topics connected to all aspects of the natural world and astronomy.
CrimsonClover

SpaceX. WTF?

Post by CrimsonClover »

So SpaceX is Elon Musk's thing.

The recent train of satellites that has had people taking as they are seen in the Northern Hemisphere quiet easily is called Starlink. He sends up 60 at a time and has 300 up there so far. He expects to have 12,000 satellites surrounding Earth by the end of 2020. SpaceX has applied to the Federal Communications Commission to send as many as 30,000 satellites into orbit eventually.

Check out the website link below to learn more. See the photo of how the satellites will be set up like a prison around Earth, all in the name of giving everyone high speed internet. Really? Do you believe that when there are so many other possibilities. I am not an expert but from reading this site they will be only 550km above us. They are powered by krypton that operate their thrusters.

I have more questions but for now off the top of my head this is what I would like to discuss and hear other peoples opinions.

Questions:
Does this whole Starlink concept worry anyone?

Why now? During this plandemic. Could the overblown virus be a distraction to this Space Force implementation?

Could it also tie into USA Space Force? SpaceX, Boeing and NASA are working together to send astronauts into space for the first time in 2011 (see NASA website for that info) So Elon Musk isn't so independent as he makes out. He is always at all the important meetings of the elite.

Why are their so many satellites beaming down on us? Yeah I know to give everyone in the world high speed internet. But could it not also be used for nefarious means and we cannot escape whatever they beam down?

The fact why every single person on the planet needs internet leads to other questions.

Superman anyone? He used to die from Kryptonite didn't he? Was that show some sort of predictive programing?

Anyone here from the Nth Hemisphere seen this satellite train? Can you still see them or are they seperating and going to their place?

https://www.starlink.com
COVID-1984

Re: SpaceX. WTF?

Post by COVID-1984 »

Starlink, on its face, sounds great, Internet access planetwide! But then, you hear about the damned things reflecting light as they pass over head, ruining the night sky. And then, you realize that universal coverage is universal tracking is universal control. While Musk may not have ill-intent with his toys, it's certain that Starlink, and other constellations like it, will be very, very useful for our rulers, in establishing TOTAL Information Awareness.

CrimsonClover

Post by CrimsonClover »

What sort of frequency strength would it need to beam down this satellite internet to earth? You would think it is more than 5G right? So this will be even worse?

Yeah you are right RobbieG I forgot the others like Lockheed Martin (who Trump is invested heavily into, most political leaders are actually if you research their investment portfolio. It is possible if you dig deep enough), Honeywell, GE. I was going by NASA saying they were in partnership with SpaceX and Boeing. How the Fk is Boeing still going is mindblowing.

Iran also put up their first military satellite very recently. March I think it was. Forgot all about India and of course China up there. Aren't they going to the moon soon?

It is very interesting.

Haha yeah Australia and their NBN costs will be worthless. What a gravy train for those in who benefited. Luckily I was living overseas when all that shit was going down. I did hear a little about the drama. It is still shit internet anyway now I have NBN. I had faster wifi access on a beach in Vietnam. I swear no exaggeration.

I can't find where I saw it now but I did read how Musk was selling room on his satellites for other stuff to be fitted on them. Say military defence lasers? Superduper cameras? There is an income for him to rent room on his swarm.
It`s a bloody cool subject, and one that can get you ostracized from your life long friends... But, the truth is the truth, no matter how much scrutiny it endures.
haha what you aren't because of the fake pandemic ostracized? I would think everyone would be at least questioning these things up there. Surely they aren't that dumb?
Deep sea racing duck

Post by Deep sea racing duck »

Has anyone heard of a SpaceX affiliated internet service provider?

I would have thought that if anyone deployed that sort of infrastructure they'd want it switched on straight away to get a return on their investment and they'd be selling it as hard as they could.
Klhorn

Post by Klhorn »

I think it should be a hit and will be onboard with it when available.

Mobile devices have actually tied people to their country of origin, if not trapped in their own homes.

Remembering way back when you could drop a dime or 2 at any convenience store when you arrived somewhere, the way the tech is moving today its to keep you where you're at.
Deep sea racing duck

The 5G/satellite cruise ship connection seems to keep coming up.

Why did those ships seem to have higher rates of infection and mortality than anywhere on land?

This is mostly speculation but when you are at sea you are outside the jurisdiction of your motherland and as anyone who's known someone with a family member who's died at sea could attest, it's a legal nightmare if any foul play or malpractice was involved because it happened in a legal no-mans land. So it would make sense to run the kill grid tests on cruise ships as it's almost impossible to hold anyone to account.

Seeing those navy "hospital" ships made me wonder WTF was going on too, maybe it's a jurisdictional thing as well. We are basically declared dead and lost at sea when they create the birth certificate trust/strawman for us at birth or soon thereafter but if you die while you're on land a good lawyer can handle that trust so you don't get screwed and have your estate plundered. Die at sea and all bets are off.
COVID-1984

Post by COVID-1984 »

Deep sea racing duck wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:42 am Has anyone heard of a SpaceX affiliated internet service provider?
Yes, it's Starlink we're discussing earlier.
COVID-1984

Post by COVID-1984 »

Deep sea racing duck wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:58 am they create the birth certificate trust/strawman for us at birth or soon thereafter
I've always been fascinated by this claim. My original birth certificate is normal capitalization. Is that what "they" haven't neutralized me yet? :P
arktekice

Post by arktekice »

CrimsonClover wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:49 am So SpaceX is Elon Musk's thing.

The recent train of satellites that has had people taking as they are seen in the Northern Hemisphere quiet easily is called Starlink. He sends up 60 at a time and has 300 up there so far. He expects to have 12,000 satellites surrounding Earth by the end of 2020. SpaceX has applied to the Federal Communications Commission to send as many as 30,000 satellites into orbit eventually.

Check out the website link below to learn more. See the photo of how the satellites will be set up like a prison around Earth, all in the name of giving everyone high speed internet. Really? Do you believe that when there are so many other possibilities. I am not an expert but from reading this site they will be only 550km above us. They are powered by krypton that operate their thrusters.

I have more questions but for now off the top of my head this is what I would like to discuss and hear other peoples opinions.

Questions:
Does this whole Starlink concept worry anyone?

Why now? During this plandemic. Could the overblown virus be a distraction to this Space Force implementation?

Could it also tie into USA Space Force? SpaceX, Boeing and NASA are working together to send astronauts into space for the first time in 2011 (see NASA website for that info) So Elon Musk isn't so independent as he makes out. He is always at all the important meetings of the elite.

Why are their so many satellites beaming down on us? Yeah I know to give everyone in the world high speed internet. But could it not also be used for nefarious means and we cannot escape whatever they beam down?

The fact why every single person on the planet needs internet leads to other questions.

Superman anyone? He used to die from Kryptonite didn't he? Was that show some sort of predictive programing?

Anyone here from the Nth Hemisphere seen this satellite train? Can you still see them or are they seperating and going to their place?

https://www.starlink.com
I am a huge technology fan. I have my own theories on Musk. But this chain is pollution.
Like staring at the night sky? How about I take a giant shit on that one for ya! The night sky is part of the human connection to nature.

I do have some videos you may find interesting. You may or may not have seen them.

Back in the day before the 8hcan board fell into religious Q fanaticism some of the earlier smart guys asked this dude to Remote sense Q. Not sure of your thoughts on remote sensing, but the CIA didnt throw millions and I think a few decades (officially) into the research because they wanted to prove themselves right. Nonetheless what this dude's sessions yielded, shocked a few of us. Many of us at the time were speculating if Q wasnt an AI or at least someone using a strategic AI applying game theory. I myself as a long time researcher of Cicada 3301 know there are rabbit holes in this old creature we call earth. And as we have surpassed the exponential curve of Mores Law of Computing these rabbit holes grow much deeper and treacherous.
Ive corresponded with this man a few times. Im not going to argue with his skills and I do believe he is honest.
Watch these in order (top to bottom) and note the date on the videos.

He then does a recap after the horrifying breakout of this biblical extinction level event plague known as COVID19 and he mentions the starlink network as well.

Im not trying to steer this conversation towards Q so much. I know most of us at this point would just prefer to throw the damned letter out of our alphabet. But no matter which direction you look, we are dealing with a technological quickening of some kind. And its starting to play a major role in the shaping of our species' destiny.
No choice but forward now :arrow:
Deep sea racing duck

COVID-1984 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:46 am
Deep sea racing duck wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:58 am they create the birth certificate trust/strawman for us at birth or soon thereafter
I've always been fascinated by this claim. My original birth certificate is normal capitalization. Is that what "they" haven't neutralized me yet? :P
My Surname wasn't capitalised on the copy of the Birth Certificate my parents got after I was born either, it was in a 4 cornered box though. I lost track of the first copy I had and when I had to get another copy my Surname was fully capitalised as it is on my Driver License.

The trust for that corporate fiction would be there though, it's part and parcel of being on the citizen-ship and most correspondence from the corporation (masquerading as government) will use a capitalised Surname as will financial institutions etc.

A corporation can't contract with the living without explicit consent, so they create a corporate fiction (the Surname) and hoodwink us into taking responsibility for that and contract with us via that corporate fiction. I'm guessing that you already know all that @COVID-1984, you seem more enlightened than the average guy on the street, I'm just spelling it for others who may not understand the scam.