Flat Earth vs The Globe

Topics connected to all aspects of the natural world and astronomy.
Lexi

Flat Earth vs The Globe

Post by Lexi »

Any flat earthers here, I'm an ardent believer in FE. I know this a controversial subject but at the same time there are some interesting facts to be discovered. And if your new to this subject can I suggest you take a look here.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/for ... wwRedirect

How can we possibly be living on spinning globe, hurtling through space at God knows what speed?
How can water possible stick to this spinning globe? Water always finds it's own level.......... and don't tell me it's gravity b/c gravity is only a theory that was in Newtons head.
Qubeeez

Re: Flat Earth vs The Globe

Post by Qubeeez »

is the moon a reflection of a gigantic earth ? ( part two) - black sun , polaris

I think this guy has some valid points, have gone gone through alot of his videos, would also like to get in touch with him because i think he is from belgium.
He is basicly saying the moon is a projection of the ROUND & BIG earth we live in.
The "FLAT" or kinda-flat earth we live on is just a small dome on the BIG earth.
And the stars are reflections of the BIG earth-domes (like flat earth) on another level.
He also thinks that "The sun" we see is actually the projection of a "black sun". He talks about Hitler aswel and makes somes nice connections.
<3
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

I can drag so much proof but I make it simple. Earth is round and that is 100% fact. Flat earth is a psy-op just like New Age to get people arguing and get them into rabbit holes while they are preparing their next move. DO NOT FALL INTO THESE TRAPS! Everyone can make some vids and talk their talk but there is proof enough that these people are so wrong. Discussing this is just like discussing if we live in an Universe at all. Good luck.
Qubeeez

Post by Qubeeez »

Dianthus wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:09 pm I can drag so much proof but I make it simple. Earth is round and that is 100% fact. Flat earth is a psy-op just like New Age to get people arguing and get them into rabbit holes while they are preparing their next move. DO NOT FALL INTO THESE TRAPS! Everyone can make some vids and talk their talk but there is proof enough that these people are so wrong. Discussing this is just like discussing if we live in an Universe at all. Good luck.
I agree, earth is round.
<3
178FM

Post by 178FM »

Thread needs more Psilocybin.

No need to thank me.
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

The Black EWE

Post by The Black EWE »

Dianthus wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:09 pm I can drag so much proof but I make it simple. Earth is round and that is 100% fact. Flat earth is a psy-op just like New Age to get people arguing and get them into rabbit holes while they are preparing their next move. DO NOT FALL INTO THESE TRAPS! Everyone can make some vids and talk their talk but there is proof enough that these people are so wrong. Discussing this is just like discussing if we live in an Universe at all. Good luck.
Drag so much PROOF?
Like how the Sun is supposedly dragging us through the "Solar System"
381,400 MPH FASTER than the fictitious spinning globe?

We live on a Stationary Plane. WE DO NOT MOVE OR SPIN
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

You are stupid! Good day bc you have no proof. I laugh out of your proof bc you have no clue what soever and do not waste my time on you. Good day!
The Black EWE

Post by The Black EWE »

Name ONE proof you live on a spinning ball getting dragged through the "Solar System" by the Sun, which is supposedly moving 381,400 MPH FASTER than your fictitious spinning globe

Which direction does your fictitious spinning globe move 30,000 meters EVERY SECOND, whilst spinning OVER 1,000 MPH.....???

Why do stars and clouds move independently,
Shouldn't they also be moving 30kms per SECOND & also spinning in the SAME direction with the "Globe".....???

In your warped sense of reality.
The Black EWE

Post by The Black EWE »

Lexi wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:50 am Any flat earthers here, I'm an ardent believer in FE. I know this a controversial subject but at the same time there are some interesting facts to be discovered. And if your new to this subject can I suggest you take a look here.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/for ... wwRedirect

How can we possibly be living on spinning globe, hurtling through space at God knows what speed?
How can water possible stick to this spinning globe? Water always finds it's own level.......... and don't tell me it's gravity b/c gravity is only a theory that was in Newtons head.

The Flat Earth Society is
controlled opposition
& a PSY OP HOAX

Don't trust them for 100% facts