Flat Earth vs The Globe

Topics connected to all aspects of the natural world and astronomy.
Namremahs

Re: Flat Earth vs The Globe

Post by Namremahs »

Good for them 🙂👍🏻
But that doesn’t help them much if they die from the jab or other draconian measures used in the current campaign...
Anon-jon

Post by Anon-jon »

Namremahs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:52 am Good for them 🙂👍🏻
But that doesn’t help them much if they die from the jab or other draconian measures used in the current campaign...
They need to realise that the govt. is full of it, and doesn't have their best interests at heart in my humble opinion.
Namremahs

Post by Namremahs »

Totally agree with you! 🙂
Aphotic

Post by Aphotic »

Namremahs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:12 am Calm down, @Anon-jon 🙂 I know
But I’m not focusing at this topic, coz I feel it’s more important things going on.
There is no point in wasting energy debating this atm, (imo), coz it will only draw us from what’s happening in the world...
At the core of the depolulation agenda, we see the "Globalist" cabal falsely idolizing the epic, Grand Be(lie)f that is the "Globe" (WHO, UN / NWO, Climate Change, etc). We are not yet ready to relinquish this "spinning ball" theory, as our entire sensible reality would unravel as we find out we are children maliciously trapped in this "sandbox", (a cell in the Matrix) - and this is WHY there is a constant barrage of "busy-ness" thrust into our periphery, to simply steer us off course, and keep us spinning (infinitum!) in one place, like a rat on a wheel, a cog in the machine (A good slave).