Flat Earth vs The Globe

Topics connected to all aspects of the natural world and astronomy.
The Black EWE

Re: Flat Earth vs The Globe

Post by The Black EWE »

Qubeeez wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:01 am
Dianthus wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:09 pm I can drag so much proof but I make it simple. Earth is round and that is 100% fact. Flat earth is a psy-op just like New Age to get people arguing and get them into rabbit holes while they are preparing their next move. DO NOT FALL INTO THESE TRAPS! Everyone can make some vids and talk their talk but there is proof enough that these people are so wrong. Discussing this is just like discussing if we live in an Universe at all. Good luck.
I agree, earth is round.

Yes, like a round pond, within the ice wall
Attachments
A12b1nO8OML._SL1500_.jpg
A12b1nO8OML._SL1500_.jpg (451.6 KiB) Viewed 319 times
madcamqld

Post by madcamqld »

It's interesting to note that Captain Cook's voyage "around" Antarctica was more than 60,000 miles and his directions were often off by 15°. The Gleason's map would explain what was possibly happening. Just wondering if his trip to Hawaii was the same as JFK's nightmare on Elm Street? Too smart for his own good, perhaps.
How is being "non-binary" going to help us merge with the internet of things?
Sunfang

Post by Sunfang »

The brain cannot tell the difference between what it sees in it's environment and what it imagines....

The true and rightful God-Emperor of the universe.
:)(:
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Yes and our minds are so full of it. We need to stay at facts but I now that I cannot convince people that he Earth is 100% round. I have my proof but the proof most need to get out of this brainwash will come in the next 5-10years. Now I can understand that most have not this proof at 100% and with all the plots around us I can understand that somewhat but REAL research goes like this. Ok you have all the facts while the Earth is round but now you believe it is flat... ok now you take all the facts of both and then the best conclusion you can make is I do not know bc no one can sit on their lazy ass researching this and say it is 100% proven a fact that it is flat! That is a fact for me at 100% so everyone that thinks already that it is 100% flat are fooling themselves & others and that is while my blood boils bc this is not the time for these discussions. Are more important matters right now to deal with but here a few that goes of it is round shaped...

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search (follow the science here bc a lot of this cannot take place on a flat disc but do not take my word for it but go to their forum and ask the question that they all now the earth is round and take the debate there. 99% of flat-earthers have no clue then what they get presented with= also no 100% that it is flat)

https://www.youtube.com/c/dazzathecamer ... query=flat

Ask him also and if you still can listen flatters he will spank the fattiness out of your minds
(yes this goes of UFO but you can mail him and ask him)

Also DYOR on fact while it cannot be flat bc of some natural laws that does not work...

Good luck bc this is not where I am sticking more energy in bc it is a distraction that divides us more. DYOR also when the flat theories began to come up, etc and please stay unbiased bc it is very not scientific to close your mind and have a 100% biased towards something without it at 100% and no flatter have proof at 100%. No one but will not take that long to get this 100% out of the mind of round planet Earth :cowboy:
JoeTitan

Post by JoeTitan »

Flat earth is a natural WTF response to the level of disinfo/lies/corruption we see around us. Question everything. But... Occam's razor... Isnt is a simpler, less magical, explanation that its round?
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Not with proper DYOR it is not! I have given the info of the Electric Universe forum but if we are to lazy to lay the question down there (what are you all scared off?) so you wake up of this psy-op bc that is what it is. Has nothing to do with question everything, razors, etc... that is all ego thinking but go ahead... I have my proof at 100% and do some research on storms, winds, etc. That is enough make the flat earth round again. Also storms on Jupiter (that you can see with a proper telescope on your own) are proof that it there is round, etc but flatters do not look to this. Is so silly that we are talking of this but try it on EU and research the proof... good luck
Dianthus

Post by Dianthus »

Here some realistic-new-opening-eyes-for-the-world-science with evidence that are much more important for this world to know then that it is flat. So if you are a bored flatter (most are) DYOR on this and go out in the world with that bc then you would really help and are doing some real science...

I will say it here.. these will become the new SpaceScience and NASA can take a walk with their bs and clean their mess up with Elon when the masses are awake in this decade. Just watch :cowboy:

(%)