Where do we go

Covering all aspects of the spirit, metaphysics and energy work including meditation, divination, lucid dreaming, shamanism etc.
peter

Where do we go

Post by peter »

according to modern science sub atomic particles are moving in and out of existence at a high rate constantly, one would then have to assume that atoms which these sub atomic particles are made of also move in and out of existence . Every physical thing being made up of atoms must therefore also be moving in and out of existence at a high rate, just like a movie if the film rate is fast enough there appears to be continuity .
Therefore my question is where are we when we don't exist
peter

Re: Where do we go

Post by peter »

PS and more to the point what are we?
bean

Post by bean »

I am not a scientist, but have it ever crossed our mind that perhaps all this was taught in school and the education system to prepare us for the fourth industrial revolution that may include the fantasy of teleporting?
Maybe they created some theories, those that cannot be proven and called it science - all to get us engaged in what they think we are to them... nothing? Just a thought? :idea:
I think we, the people, are incredible powerful creatures and that we have a lot of substance and that the teaching of the academy wants us to think otherwise. I think we would stand in the way of the ruling elites if we knew just how powerful we are!
peter

Post by peter »

bean wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:56 am I am not a scientist, but have it ever crossed our mind that perhaps all this was taught in school and the education system to prepare us for the fourth industrial revolution that may include the fantasy of teleporting?
I really can't comment on that one way or another ,however an interesting point though
bean

Post by bean »

Science from hell you may call it.

The fourth industrial revolution:

https://whatis.techtarget.com/definitio ... revolution

Teleportation of humans:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... 129dfcc1eb
peter

Post by peter »

The other thing to consider ,if science is correct, you could theorize there is no such thing as movement, just the illusion of movement, just say you move your hand from left to right,it is actually materializing then de-materializing then re-materializing in a slightly different place, and so forth to give us the illusion we just moved our hand . The next question would be how dose your hand know where and into what space it needs to re-materialize. Therefore the idea of teleportation is not so farfetched ,it may be a natural occurrence and we are all doing it but in such minuscule increments and at a high enough frequency we are just not aware of the fact
bean

Post by bean »

Yes, Peter, it could be, but maybe that is what they want us to believe. One of the comments from the link I added (https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... 129dfcc1eb) goes like this: "From what I gather the way teleportation currently works, if you sent a human, the original human would be destroyed at the point of entry, and what arrived on the other side would just be an exact copy. As far as the copy would be concerned, it would feel as if it were the original in every way and had just teleported. Should be no issue for non-organic items. But if that is how it is, I'll pass and take the bus thanks".
I think there might be something to it. Could this science kill us? Will it be voluntary? Could this be why they`re preparing us? :idea:
peter

Post by peter »

Like I said I haven't considered that angle although nothing would surprise me as I guess anything is possible and only time will tell
Perfectstorm

Post by Perfectstorm »

Perhaps for teleportation instead of thinking the whole body goes try thinking more on terms of concsciousness uploading and being transferred into an awaiting avatar. The avatar could still be biological.
YobboCat

Post by YobboCat »

peter wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:23 am according to modern science sub atomic particles are moving in and out of existence at a high rate constantly, one would then have to assume that atoms which these sub atomic particles are made of also move in and out of existence . Every physical thing being made up of atoms must therefore also be moving in and out of existence at a high rate, just like a movie if the film rate is fast enough there appears to be continuity .
Therefore my question is where are we when we don't exist

Enjoy oxo